** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Welcome to the Euro 2008 Forum

AJ

Re: Welcome to the Euro 2008 Forum dying for this to start, and i'll be running my FF competitions at work here. chance to take some money of my unwitting colleagues ! though there is always at least one person who knows more, or is luckier ! in 2004 competition nobody picked a Greek player though !

Re: Welcome to the Euro 2008 Forum not sure that ronaldo will have as many goalscoring opportunities for portugal as he does for man u scolari doesn't play him in the same way. early thoughts are you want someone who looks certain to get out of group stage and has weak teams that concede goals. Early thoughts are for klose of germany and torres of spain and maybe some each way value on someone like olic of croatia. can't wait:)

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Welcome to the Euro 2008 Forum Anyone know what time Uefa.com are using when quoting kickoff times for the matches? I'm planning on doing a guide for work and need to be sure of the times. I'm guessing they are a hour ahead of BST as most are 18.00 and 20.45 where I would have thought 17.00 and 19.45 would be more likely. P.S. No quicklink for the forum at the top of the page.

Re: Welcome to the Euro 2008 Forum

Switzerland v Czech Republic' date=' followed by Portugal v Turkey, both on 7/6[/quote'] Okay thanks:ok I hope Czech Rep. will win first match.. And hopefully with nedved in the line up :)

Re: Welcome to the Euro 2008 Forum I has just been announced that Nedved won't go to the EURO - things might change, but it's not looking likely right now. Hey, but with Senderos in the Swiss line-up there will be a wide opening on the Swiss goal;)