Yup, Yup Yup - Another free £5 bet (Blue Sq)

Re: Yup, Yup Yup - Another free £5 bet (Blue Sq)

I think you're right frisky' date=' my Blue Square account is in £ and I got it, Mrs_ColU's account is in $ and she got 'failed to redeem'.[/quote'] Just registered for my free bet so I thought I'd try for Mrs_ColU and .......... it worked. :nana Fill yer boots frisky and all the rest of you with $ and Euro accounts. :ok

Re: Yup, Yup Yup - Another free £5 bet (Blue Sq) I heard Bluesq r doing a special deal with the sun. they will give you 1 free bet per day to the value of your 1st bet each day at cheltenham max £50. So you bet £50 today you get 1 free bet token that has to be used by the end of today to the value of £50. You get 1 token per day. check the sun for info

:ok:ok stuck mine on £5 win 7.50 Wolves Buscador
I've seen on another forum that you can still use the first free token but only on the Ryanair Chase or the World Hurdle (2.35 & 3.15 Thursday). There's another free bet code in today's papers. 'wedsmatch5' is a match bet (you have to bet £5 to get a free £5) Also, once you use the freebet token that's insta-credited for your first bet, it seems to count as a qualifying bet & it then releases the second freebet:ok

I've seen on another forum that you can still use the first free token but only on the Ryanair Chase or the World Hurdle (2.35 & 3.15 Thursday). There's another free bet code in today's papers. 'wedsmatch5' is a match bet (you have to bet £5 to get a free £5) Also, once you use the freebet token that's insta-credited for your first bet, it seems to count as a qualifying bet & it then releases the second freebet:ok
It is a wednesday freebet, but wednesday is cancelled. For which races is it, any idea?

It is a wednesday freebet' date=' but wednesday is cancelled. For which races is it, any idea?[/quote'] I'm not sure tbh. Personally I'll be putting the first bet on the Ryanair Chase and the second on the World Hurdle as I think there's less chance of those bet's being cancelled.

Re: Yup, Yup Yup - Another free £5 bet (Blue Sq) I have just tried weds5 and it did not redeem. However, I did successfully redeem £5 yesterday and after I won a bet using that £5 they credited me with another £5 free bet last night which I put that on Group Captain for todays race (before it was cancelled). I think they might have credited me early hence why I cannot redeem a second time. This might explain other peoples failure to redeem today too?

Re: Yup, Yup Yup - Another free £5 bet (Blue Sq) My code work and I back Naiad Du Misselot in the Coral Cup. This was before the fixture was abandoned, but I have just logged in and the bet has not been voided - it still stand for Friday - result.