** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Cheltenham Placepots

Re: Cheltenham Placepots

forgot to add - RussP :notworthy well done mate, top of the table in the comp & the PP up & 3 winners also!
Cheers Rob:ok Not too shabby a day for you either, mate. And thanks for your trends. They have helped me make some of my selections:clap

Re: Cheltenham Placepots its a tote bet, should have them in the tote section in your local shop or can be done online at most major bookies site, select the number(s) of the horse(s) you expect to be placed in the first 6 races at your nominated meeting, all the money goes into a pool and after the tote has taken its cut is divvied up between winning tickets - any questions?

Re: Cheltenham Placepots Well Done that man :clap:clap:clap Had a look at tomorrows and it looks VERY tough...until you get to the last race...a 24 runner NHF in which there are 13 unbeaten horses! WTF???? Might have to walk to my local Corals shop in the morning...'cos they accept 5p stakes!

Re: Cheltenham Placepots

its a tote bet' date=' should have them in the tote section in your local shop or can be done online at most major bookies site, select the number(s) of the horse(s) you expect to be placed in the first 6 races at your nominated meeting, all the money goes into a pool and after the tote has taken its cut is divvied up between winning tickets - any questions?[/quote'] Not at all mate :) going to check my online bookie then! Thanks!

Re: Cheltenham Placepots Wednesday: 1400 - Group Captain @ 5/1 (Actually, my E/W NAP) , Breedsbreeze @ 13/2, fiveforthree 8/1 1435 - Pomme Tiepy @ 11/2, Joe Lively @ 15/1 1515 - Master Minded @ 10/3 (NB), Voy Por Ustedes @ 3/1 (NB) (The winner will com from one of these 2, I'm confident on that) 1600 - County Zen @ 9/1 , Kicks for free @ 15/1 Can't find anything in the amateurs race, and very open in the last one!

Re: Cheltenham Placepots regarding the 1515, Twist magic I dismiss based on ground, and an interview nichols gave RP, saying that: "Q. I have been backing Twist Magic all year - who is most likely to land the Queen Mother and should I be worried if Ruby chooses to ride Master Minded? A. Not at all. Sam Thomas won the Tingle Creek on Twist Magic and I think Sam suits the horse. Who's going to win, I don't know. We've just been really thrilled with Master Minded, but if the ground is good that will really suit Twist Magic. " Well the ground is Good to Soft, Soft in places... I'll wait until tomorrow to place my bets, so I can have going confirmation!

Re: Cheltenham Placepots 1230 ICE TEA 1:05 SILVERBURN, STARZAAN 1:40 LORD RYEFORD, MR STRACHAN, AMBOBO 2:20 MASTER MINDED, TAMARINBLEU 2:55 L'ANTARTIQUE, MOSSBANK 3:30 INGLIS DREVER, KAZAL A big risk only playing one in the 1st but the horse is primed to run a big race and if I should go out then i'll just move onto the quadpot!

Re: Cheltenham Placepots CHELTENHAM Friday Chomba Womba Theatre Girl * Five For Three Breedsbreeze * County Zen Kicks For Free * Naiad De Missil * Franchoek * Caruthers The Totherone* Kauto Star * 24 lines @ 10p 2 lines at £1.10 on *