Long Term Football Drip Ends - 350 WINS, 1 LOSS

ScottyXS

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 317 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!!

Just been looking through mate but too many pages tbh - how much have you actually deposited into this thread in total . I noticed you started with £20 ' date=' and in total with withdrawals your at the £850 mark .[/quote'] Mmn unsure too, I know at the beginning I put in the initial £20 and I think I put in a total of about another £60 (from my own money). But now when I want to bump up my betting balance I just double up my 2 drips, and keep the money won in BF, cause my attacking drip can bring in >£15/20 when I lump on a larger amount from long term drip. I don't try to do this very often tho, afterall that amount on 2 scorelines is riskier, but I feel I have a high enough SR to cope doing it a couple of times every century :tongue2

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 320 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!! Still going strong after 320 bets!!! So I think I will bang in another £20 into the betting bank. eek2.gifeek2.gifNew balance to bet : £703.64 Bets will remain the same, and except the betting bank increase, everything remains as normal bigokay.gif Scotty

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 321 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!!

Why are you adding £20 in? Surely you should be taking it out now? (I'm with aldric on this one! ;))
I've already answered this Hodgey about 5 times before. I'll answer it once more, and no more times, Im far to busy to continually write this up. I doubled up on the Lazio game. bleh.jpg 3-1 (attacking drip) and 3-3 (this drip). Therefore bringing in round about another £20. Therego I do not put in my own £20, but am essentially double exposing my money in the long term drip- but I was confident enough, and right to be :ok

I've already answered this Hodgey about 5 times before. I'll answer it once more, and no more times, Im far to busy to continually write this up. I doubled up on the Lazio game. 3-1 (attacking drip) and 3-3 (this drip). Therefore bringing in round about another £20. Therego I do not put in my own £20, but am essentially double exposing my money in the long term drip- but I was confident enough, and right to be :ok
You arrogant sod. So basically you're double counting your winnings accros both threads? And your profits are overstated? Actually don't bother replying to this as you're far too busy and I'm now far too disinterested if that's your attitude..... :zzz

You arrogant sod. So basically you're double counting your winnings accros both threads? And your profits are overstated? Actually don't bother replying to this as you're far too busy and I'm now far too disinterested if that's your attitude..... :zzz
Im not intentionally sounding arrogant, Im just swamped with work on a Monday :( Everytime now I am adding £20 I am essentially carrying out my long term drip bets as normal, as am attacking drip bets, HOWEVER I am also putting my long term drip money into laying the attacking drip scoreline. This is where that extra £20 comes from that I am adding. I very rarely do this though, a couple of times every 100 bets in a row.