** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Long Term Football Drip Ends - 350 WINS, 1 LOSS

ScottyXS

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 300 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!!

Now that Ive reached the 300 mark' date=' I will now withdraw 1/5 of my winnings from each bet (as opposed to 1/4 previously). With 4/5 rolling over.[/quote'] As you know I think your mad as I think you should be withdrawing more not less! But good luck :ok Fingers crossed for another 300.

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 300 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!!

As you know I think your mad as I think you should be withdrawing more not less! But good luck :ok Fingers crossed for another 300.
Lol I know mate, was actually going to put down that aldric wouldnt exactly agree with me in doing this :lol:lol

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 305 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!! You really have got balls of steel I'll give you that:lol With success like this you could easily live a life of leisure and make this into a career:lol Hate to see it all go mate. Give some serious though to what everybody (Aldric in particular) is saying. It's happened before so you know you're not infallible. Surely you are going to be mighty fecked off if a freak result downs you at around £600.00. That's a nice startign bank and with the right staking you could compound it every day while not having the whole lot in play on one selection. In the meantime......here's to another 300 as has been said.:ok

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 310 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!!

You managed to avoid the Valencia - Villareal 3-3 :eek!! Id have hit that i reckon if id still had my thread going :lol
All about picking the right games ;) Lol having said that, no guarantee I wouldn't have hadn't I been busy :lol

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 310 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!!

You managed to avoid the Valencia - Villareal 3-3 :eek!! Id have hit that i reckon if id still had my thread going :lol
I nearly went for that one too, but picked the other Spanish game that night instead! :eek Nice going Scotty - keep it up. :ok