Long Term Football Drip Ends - 350 WINS, 1 LOSS

ScottyXS

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 335 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!!

Bet 335: WON final score Burton 2 - Barrow 1 Won: £6.16 loon.gif Means new balance to bet: £800.52 Banked: £220.56
You've now made around £200 in your last 35 bets. Starting to really rack up now mate:ok
--------------- Bet 300: WON final score Reading 4 - Watford 0 Won: £7.13 loon.gif Means new balance to bet: £569.26 Banked: £167.94 --------------- In the last 35 bets the betting balance has increased by £231.26 and £52.62 has been banked. Is it getting harder to get matched?

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 335 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!! Depends what type of games your betting on Aldric - so the answer is probably yes . If your looking at premiership/la liga/serie A/ bundesliga / eredivise/ , then theres usually £20 to £40 available at the lowest odds available - but when you go to greek 2nd div/ czech rep and the like , theres usually £3 at say 140 , then next amount is £3 at 200 , so its a hell of gap . IMO all that money , or 95% of it , is people who use bots that work to percentages and try to get a full book of full green . So that tallys with the fact that theres more money available on the big leagues coz theyre more likely to get matched on every score in a big game with more betting interest. You`ll never struggle to get matched on a decent game , just means theres not as much opportunity to bet - Having said he doesnt seem to be slowing down just yet with the selections , though that will come i feel - He just keeps taking all my liquidity !! He took all the 70/80/90 on the Doncaster/Villa game at the weekend ,and left me with 110 !! So changed and did the Celtic game instead , which ended 3-1 and was a bit nervy as it was 2-1 after about 10 mins . The villa game ended 0-0 of course without a moments anxiousness !! Grim

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 335 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!! Thanks very much guys :ok Yeah Grim is correct Aldric. the only problems I've had so far is laying scores on the Australian soccer market, which is a shame because lately theyv been offering very tasty odds :( Sometimes Im not far off hoovering up all the decent odds though on some games as Grims pointed out :tongue2 I've tried to set myself a limit so Im not starting to take on some games with sh!t odds, simply because I've already taken all the good odds. Unfortunately for some games there just doesnt seem to be enough miracle score backers willing to throw there money into my account at the moment.

Thanks very much guys :ok Yeah Grim is correct Aldric. the only problems I've had so far is laying scores on the Australian soccer market, which is a shame because lately theyv been offering very tasty odds :( Sometimes Im not far off hoovering up all the decent odds though on some games as Grims pointed out :tongue2 I've tried to set myself a limit so Im not starting to take on some games with sh!t odds, simply because I've already taken all the good odds. Unfortunately for some games there just doesnt seem to be enough miracle score backers willing to throw there money into my account at the moment.
:lol

Good luck with your next bet whenever that is..... no more banking comments from me' date=' I think I said it enough on Sunday ;)[/quote'] :lol:lol Yeah it was a point well made mate. Was good meeting yourself and Mrs Aldric! Has she got anymore tips for the horses tomorrow? :notworthy:notworthy

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 337 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!! I`ll probably be the same tbh , when your low liability its easy aint it , mind you I imagine its like anything else,when the bank gets bigger its tempting to cut and run I keep meaning to PM you , just not had a minute , I`ll get round to it for a catch up asap ;) Grim