** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Long Term Football Drip Ends - 350 WINS, 1 LOSS

ScottyXS

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 298 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!! Waddup scotty. firstly congrats again....but ..apologies if you have answered this before because you may well have, but i couldnt find it..... how far do you think you could take this... by my calculations if you stay doing as well as you ar over the next 12 months every game could get very nerve wrecking - laying over a grand a game ;) i'm starting my own litte drip today and if i get have as far as you il be delighted. keep it up :)

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 298 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!!

Waddup scotty. firstly congrats again....but ..apologies if you have answered this before because you may well have' date=' but i couldnt find it..... how far do you think you could take this... by my calculations if you stay doing as well as you ar over the next 12 months every game could get very nerve wrecking - laying over a grand a game ;) i'm starting my own litte drip today and if i get have as far as you il be delighted. keep it up :)[/quote'] Thanks mate. I have no intention of banking anytime soon. I have already banked more than I've invested so am well in profit, and don't plan on ending the journey at this stage. I can honestly say I wouldn't be anymore afraid (or much more :tongue2) of putting on £k's on my selection anymore than hundreds if I had still banked more than I had invested. Good luck on your quest, it's all about grinding past those initial stages, so discipline is definately key. Best of luck. :hope Scotty :ok

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 299 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!!

Hi Scotty mate, Just so you know (As you asked) you average odds, inc bet 299 is....

Thanks TLQ :ok Thats about 1% each bet. Im sure I worked out my average before and it was about 110 a while back, so glad it hasn't changed much.

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 299 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!!

Good luck for the 300 Scotty :hope
Seconded... Good luck mate :ok
Cheers for your support guys :cheers
:clap:clap Congratulations on the 300 Scotty!! Steve.
Thanks Steve :ok Well as Steve said bet 300 was a success!! :drums:cow:nana And thats my 3rd century in a row correct Woohoo!! Funny_Pictures_Animated_Dancing_Cat.gif :clap:clap:nana

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 300 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!! Heres some info relating to the amount of money I've withdrawn along the way. 1/2 to be withdrawn, 1/2 to be rolled over. After 20 bets: Withdrawn £2.21 (Total withdrawn:£2.21) After 40 bets: Withdrawn £2.47 (Total withdrawn:£4.68) After 60 bets: Withdrawn £5.25 (Total withdrawn:£9.93) After 80 bets: Withdrawn £5.89 (Total withdrawn:£15.82) After 100 bets: Withdrawn £8.62 (Total withdrawn:£24.44) 1/3 to be withdrawn, 2/3 to be rolled over. After 120 bets: Withdrawn £6.25 (Total withdrawn:£30.69) After 140 bets: Withdrawn £6.86 (Total withdrawn:£37.55) After 160 bets: Withdrawn £8.18 (Total withdrawn:£45.73) After 180 bets: Withdrawn £12.91 (Total withdrawn:£58.64) After 200 bets: Withdrawn £14.35 (Total withdrawn:£72.99) 1/4 to be withdrawn, 3/4 to be rolled over. After 220 bets: Withdrawn £13.54 (Total withdrawn:£86.53) After 240 bets: Withdrawn £15.68 (Total withdrawn:£102.21) After 260 bets: Withdrawn £19.36 (Total withdrawn:£121.57) After 280 bets: Withdrawn £21.73 (Total withdrawn:£143.30) After 300 bets: Withdrawn £24.64 (Total withdrawn:£167.94)

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 301 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!! I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone that voted for me in the PL Oscars for best system, the final results were: Award.jpg Despite taking an early healthy lead, there was some come back from JTW1 that had me worried for a bit!! Being the only GH involved in this poll meant I wasn't sure what to expect- especially since I'm very rarely in the Systems & Strategies forum! After taking a look through all the other nominees systems, I can safely say that any of us could have won the award, theres some top class threads in there. JTW1 has a couple of threads in Systems which are in well in profit, as do the others. But thanks again to everyone that nominated and voted, and here's hoping I can keep it up for another year!! ;) Scotty :ok