e-sports league Techradar Calling Utd

Football-Tipper

Re: e-sports league Techradar Calling Utd

Sunday 23rd: Morlspin Dobbin Strider Oddsox MCFC Wed 26th Dave488 MikeSaban F-Tipper Dobbin MCFC Sunday 30th Dave488 MikeSaban Oddsox F-tipper Strider Any probs, gimme a shout before monday 24th 12pm as ill be away for 8 days after that:ok
:eyes

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: e-sports league Techradar Calling Utd 3rd for me tonight, down to last 3, dodger and some other bloke. I have a 8 suited in bb, guy min raises me (has been doing this with anything) I re raise to 3200, over half my stack, so i ain't folding, He re raises all in, only 2300 left so have to call, He turns over 7 4 off:eek, what can you say! Obviously spikes 7 on the turn and that is it.:puke He went on to win!

Was bloody 2nd at the time and took out washy and another bloke cann't remember his name lol' date=' but if no points are given out I think i've just about had it with this league....... :@[/quote'] FT, we should be awarded points based on our positions before the game froze, surely! PS. Good play tonight, was too good for me:clap

Re: e-sports league Techradar Calling Utd 6th for me, 1st for mcfc, dobbin currently chip leader with 4 left:hope, football tipper 4th and oddsox currently chip leader with 5 left! Looking like our best showing by far, if we don't win this week i will be gutted.:dude Well played guys and good luck to dobbin and oddsox, bring it home guys and gals.:hope

give us 97 player points, must be close to winning it tonight. Well played team.
Nice scores. :clap Close........... but no cigar. ;) Red Aces on fire tonight. :dude (hmmm, guess who wasn't playing :lol)