e-sports league Techradar Calling Utd

Football-Tipper

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: e-sports league Techradar Calling Utd

not too bad then :ok only wish I could have contributed more.... so sorry guys.... any advice welcome on the hand that put me out :unsure
couldnt do owt more maz same as the one with me tonight, just got unlucky:ok

Re: e-sports league Techradar Calling Utd cheers gra :ok makes me feel a wee bit better about letting the team down knowing that I played the hand ok.. darn river is killing me at the mo in almost every tourny... was gona take a break but as Ive just joined the forum figured I best play through it.. I'm playing so tentative in PokerKing league games... should have pushed after the flop maybe even before:rollin no hard feelings there captain... nh :ok I'm playing knowing I will improve by watching and playing poker with you all:ok

cheers gra :ok makes me feel a wee bit better about letting the team down knowing that I played the hand ok.. darn river is killing me at the mo in almost every tourny... was gona take a break but as Ive just joined the forum figured I best play through it.. I'm playing so tentative in PokerKing league games... should have pushed after the flop maybe even before:rollin no hard feelings there captain... nh :ok I'm playing knowing I will improve by watching and playing poker with you all:ok
The pokerkings league game, it was a catch 22 situation with my hand If you had pushed 1st, i probably would have folded, as 500 chasing into a 1200 pot wasnt worthwhile, but then you only win the 1200......when you suckered me in, you did it perfectly, i bet hoping for you to fold, and you again had the best hand, so you did it right, you got me to get my chips in when you had the best hand, i just got lucky even though your having a rough time of it, be happy that your getting your money in when it matters....when your ahead, luck will even itself out:ok

It's "borders" you want..... I cant tell you where to find it as we probably have different versions of Excel.... Happy to send you a copy of my spreadsheet if it helps :ok
Yes please Gaf, still can't get them blooming borders to work.:(

ok' date=' how do we register, Ive had a look on pokeroom and cant se anything obvious[/quote'] No need to register - your captain does it for you :ok Just have the software open for the start and you'll be taken to your table :ok If you look here - http://www.pokerroom.com/poker/team/events/event-information/?eventID=255 - you can see you're in Tourney 2 - currently against runadrum, ColU and kippe.....