** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

e-sports league Techradar Calling Utd

Football-Tipper

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: e-sports league Techradar Calling Utd 5th for me, how did everyone else do? Was on a table with 6 sit outs, fonzie took hen out and then had loads of chips and basically couldn't go up aginst him till the sit outs were eliminated. Early on had to lay down qq on a jack high board, raise and re-raise before the flop, bet half my stack on the flop and he pushes all in, would love to know if i'm right but either Fonzie had jj, kk or aa:unsure, put me out of my misery Fonzie. With all the sit outs had to put it down to make sure i ended in the points. Had to lay 99, flop 6 high, he bet i 3 * re-raise, he called. Turn an ace and he pushes me all in. Again sit outs forced me to put it down. Still 5th ain't too bad, but i seriously think you have to play these tourneys differently with all the sit outs, to make sure you last till they are out, what you guys think?

Re: e-sports league Techradar Calling Utd i make that strider 2nd, mikeS 4th, me 5th, dobbin 6th and mcfc 20th:eyes What happened bri? Anyway much better show this time, should put us back in the decent points.:hope I make it 58pts player points, which at a guess should be 5th or 6th:unsure

Re: e-sports league Techradar Calling Utd

i make that strider 2nd, mikeS 4th, me 5th, dobbin 6th and mcfc 20th:eyes What happened bri?
Probably a combination of apathy on my part and a very good bluff that was too intricate for a mere mortal like Washman too understand.