Best Bet of the Day - Fri 7/3/08

San 2.40 Newton Bridge 1 pt win Interesting runner from Ireland, trainer has done well with his runners over here, he won the GN for one. This one has ran well and progressed pretty well too, three wins including at Chelt. lto in Ireland it ran over an inadequate trip imo in ireland and on probably on an unsatisfactory soft surface, this appears better on good ground, step up in trip today helps and many not be too badly handicapped.

Re: Best Bet of the Day - Fri 7/3/08

San 2.40 Newton Bridge 1 pt win Interesting runner from Ireland' date=' trainer has done well with his runners over here, he won the GN for one. This one has ran well and progressed pretty well too, three wins including at Chelt. lto in Ireland it ran over an inadequate trip imo in ireland and on probably on an unsatisfactory soft surface, this appears better on good ground, step up in trip today helps and many not be too badly handicapped.[/quote'] Been looking at this horse myself......Jack the blaster is being tipped up bigtime am a little worried now. do you know much about jack?

Re: Best Bet of the Day - Fri 7/3/08 3.15 Sandown - Mokum, 1 point to win The grand military.......... Mokum has won it's last 2 races, both class 3, it's a CD winner, acts on the ground, a young horse, 7YO, who might be improving. It's up against a 13 year old, a Nicholls horse who looks like a real iffy jumper and a winner of a class 6 hunter chase With all these Capts and Majors I guess it's a bit of a lottery, but at 7/1 Mokum looks a good bet.

Re: Best Bet of the Day - Fri 7/3/08 335 Ayr : Bijou Dan (EW) Looks to be improving with each run since trying hurdles, goes straight into an handicap as soon as he achieved his rating so trainer must thnk he has more to come. Its a race without anything that stands out so could be good enough. Will go on the ground which some wont for sure.

Re: Best Bet of the Day - Fri 7/3/08 Ayr 2:30 Gypsy George Had his best career run last time out - 2nd of 8, beaten 8 lengths. It was his third career race (all chase) and he was up agianst more experienced runners that day - Unowatimeen, Stagecoach Diamond, Negus De Beaumont, and Ballintra Boy. What he learned that day should be useful here and might even enjoy going up against 5 rivals. Last time was a 2m4f race and he did well tacking the leader. That leader made all the running and was trained by D McCain Jr who won 6 of 20 chase runs last month. The ground is Heavy just like last time and more room to race (3m1f today) should be suitable and likely to give the favorite the most worries. 5pts ew @ 9-2 Bet365 BOG

Re: Best Bet of the Day - Fri 7/3/08 7:50 W'hampton - TRIVOL LIVIT - Poor Poor clas 7 race this, performed fairly well on Wednesday at W'hampton, has won a race, which some of these havent, mark has dropped a lot, & that 3rd is good form in the context of this race, N Wilson stable has good record here, & jockey is capable, is up to winning this race & money for it this morning. 1pt Win

Re: Best Bet of the Day - Fri 7/3/08 3.50 sandown KRISTOFFERSON 1/2PT E/W now 7lb lower than his last h/cap hurdle winning mark he has been running o'k on ground softer than he likes so todays going should suit him better at the present odds of around 20/1 hes worth an e/w interest

Re: Best Bet of the Day - Fri 7/3/08 9.20 Wolverhampton. Benllech. Lay. (Racing Post F/C 7/2) Done well recently, but this race looks a tough ask when looking at the weights and bare form combined. He needs 'at least' a repeat of his recent best to go close, so with this surface being very slightly different to the Lingfield that he's been doing all his recent winning on, it's another 'very slight' reason to oppose him. Several others appear better weighted too, so all in all looks a lay much more than a play at the tissue odds. Hats off to him if he goes and wins again.

Re: Best Bet of the Day - Fri 7/3/08 4.25 Sandown First Love 50% strike rate at this course and CD winner. A race dedicated to the queen mother and a horse owned by the queen winning it? Surely not?! Goes well fresh too and 11/10 look a good price here with VC Bet. Won this race in 2006 and jockey has a good record

2.10 sandwon Bonchester Bridge Ran well LTO and would have been 2ns fav behind Signs of love who is now a NR i fancy Bonchester to win this.
:clap:clap:clap:clap Bonchester ran and jumped very nicley. Need Farmer Grant 3pm Ayr for a nice little double :hope:hope:hope

Re: Best Bet of the Day - Fri 7/3/08 my best bet of the day would be apollo creed 250 lei. 0.5 pts ew. needs to find a little but i can ignore last time on heavy and this ground should suit better. lightly raced and open to improve and i think can improve enough to go close in this weak race. nice price.

my best bet of the day would be apollo creed 250 lei. 0.5 pts ew. needs to find a little but i can ignore last time on heavy and this ground should suit better. lightly raced and open to improve and i think can improve enough to go close in this weak race. nice price.
backed off the boards and fell at the 1st. time for a day or two off.

Re: Best Bet of the Day - Fri 7/3/08 WILD IS THE WIND 4.00 Leicester. 0.5 points each way. Has the ability to go well in context with this race, and with the conditions suitable a good run looks on the cards. Odds are there, and that no doubt due to rather unpopular jockey/trainer combo (in context with race), but not a problem for me to be honest, and I take this one to go well and make the main protagonists work very hard.

:clap:clap:clap:clap Bonchester ran and jumped very nicley. Need Farmer Grant 3pm :wall:wall:wall:wall Ayr for a nice little double :hope:hope:hope
Damn it ....was so close to doubling bonchester with Nikola but bottled it and when for farmer grant what a donkey

Re: Best Bet of the Day - Fri 7/3/08 My Bet of the Day is : BEL CANTOR 9.20 WOLVERHAMPTON (O.5 E/W)..The tip is already a C/D winner and can go close again tonight.Just failed to last home LTO but has a few pound less to carry tonight.Will probably break from the stalls and attempt to make every yard a winning one..:ok