inside poker v poker player mag....

ihilty

Are these literally the same mag, i have decided to definately subsribe to between 1-3 mags however as my fist mag i was choosing one of these, they are made by the same company...do they have the same freerolls in them generally/ the same articles???

Re: inside poker v poker player mag.... Do you find the strategy in these magazines (and poker magazines in general) vital? I've never bought a poker book or magazine and normally read strategy on twoplustwo or other websites and discussions about particular hands, as well as discussions with friends who play. Just wondering if I'm missing much by not looking into these? Also, do they mainly cover tournament poker or is there a lot on cash games too? And what is covered except from strategy, is it news in the world of poker and stuff? Thanks, Rob

Re: inside poker v poker player mag....

lol the editors looks are not something im basing my desision on but ty
each to their own ;)
Do you find the strategy in these magazines (and poker magazines in general) vital? I've never bought a poker book or magazine and normally read strategy on twoplustwo or other websites and discussions about particular hands, as well as discussions with friends who play. Just wondering if I'm missing much by not looking into these? Also, do they mainly cover tournament poker or is there a lot on cash games too? And what is covered except from strategy, is it news in the world of poker and stuff? Thanks, Rob
It is sometimes an interesting read I find pokerplayer geared more towards the novice but IP can be good and it does have a lot of cash strategy at different levels, they also cover omaha.

Re: inside poker v poker player mag.... The mags are both dennis, but they have their own unique content and own unique freerolls - in print, I dont think they share anything. Their online sites are exactly the same content (I think) just with different branding....

I would say Insidepoker has more advanced strategy and the Editor is more handsome than the pokerplayer one.
Lol. :ok Correct answer. But I'm sure Dave has something to offer to those fond of the more 'mature' gentleman. To answer in terms of freerolls, although we are owned by the same company we are 100% separate mags and the freerolls are unique to each mag. As is all the content. Oh and never, ever the same articles. If I nicked content from Dave or vice versa there would be more trouble than Brian's post just caused. LOL.

I'll have to step in for Dave here' date=' he's not bad looking for a older gent and he got me and Morls into a top gentlemans club VIP area FREE, saying that Alun did buy dinner and drinks but the git took $50 off me on the roulette :@[/quote'] Daves older then Alun ?? - :unsure

Daves older then Alun ?? - :unsure
I know! It's incredible looking at the pictures, but it's true. Or, at least, it's true as far as 'we know'. CVs have been falsified before. I'm a bit miffed that the only person that's sprung to my defence in this debate did so on me scoring him entry to a club of ill repute, but in the absence of anything else, I'll take it.