** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Daily MTT Winnings-March

the croc

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Daily MTT Winnings-March mtt1cc4.th.jpg Hope this counts, a pretty big win for me, a ticket to the weekly 250k staellite through a 2 eur rebuy Also came 3rd in the PK League so a good day for me ...... hardly big bucks but hell i feel good ! Yee Ha !!

Re: Daily MTT Winnings-March

$71 for me and $87 seat for Jolly. :ok
I know I should get out more, but in the same way that I wonder about including the total amount won and not the profit element only when adding up the monthly total (if my return is $1000 it all gets counted whether $1 or $900 was mine to begin with), I also wonder about including PL exclusive tournaments where (excluding any value added by the poker site) the money won is PL money anyway and (using today's plops example) 17 PL members donated their money to the top 2. I'll get my coat ........ ;)

Re: Daily MTT Winnings-March I'd get a brolly too mate,"donated"lol

I know I should get out more, but in the same way that I wonder about including the total amount won and not the profit element only when adding up the monthly total (if my return is $1000 it all gets counted whether $1 or $900 was mine to begin with), I also wonder about including PL exclusive tournaments where (excluding any value added by the poker site) the money won is PL money anyway and (using today's plops example) 17 PL members donated their money to the top 2. I'll get my coat ........ ;)

Re: Daily MTT Winnings-March

I agree (yes we do agree sometimes :lol), but it's how the thread is run so I'm just posting up my winnings (thanks everyone). :nana IMO we also shouldn't include seats won in satellites anyway, just winnings from the final event. But the thread is not a serious attempt at tracking winnings, it's more a communal bragging thread. :ok

Re: Daily MTT Winnings-March great stuff Washman:clap small one for me from Stars last night PokerStars Tournament #81875907, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00 22500 players Total Prize Pool: $225000.00 Tournament started - 2008/03/30 - 15:30:00 (ET) Dear jollybhoy7, You finished the tournament in 1582nd place. A $22.50 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Re: Daily MTT Winnings-March $20 at NordicBet + $30 at Pacific. NordicBet20.jpgPacific30.jpg The new Pacific software keeps freezing my bloody computer. I only deposited so I can withdraw my money. Played this one like a maniac (after sitting out the first half hour, 'cause I forgot), and kept winning, "forcing" me to continue. Maybe I should try that more often. :tongue2

Re: Daily MTT Winnings-March Last round of this month's PK league, and a rather fortuitous 2nd place for €19.80 ($30.89?) for me (sorry SteveO). Not as lucky as the eventual winner tonight and this month, who has surely sold his soul to Der Teufel.:spank pokerkings31mar08gl0.jpg