Daily MTT Winnings-March

the croc

all winnings here please :ok

2007 total$644,392.15
monthly totals
Jan$106,896.98
Feb$44,378.48
2008 total$151,275.46
V*ROLL SATELITES Position V*POINTS 1st 7,500 2nd 5,000 3rd 3,000 4th 2,500 5th 2,000 6th 1,500 7th 1,250 8th 1,000 9th 750 10th 500 MONTHLY V*ROLL Position V*POINTS 1st 20,000 2nd 17,000 3rd 15,000 4th 13,000 5th 10,000 6th 9,000 7th 7,000 8th 5,000 9th 3,000 10th 1,000

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Daily MTT Winnings-March (Free)rollin', rollin', rollin'... to another $75 at Titan. :nana I'm starting to love that site. Had a ridiculous run of starting hands at the final table, going from short stack to chipleader in no time, and then winning it. Unbelievable. Never experienced anything like it. I seriously couldn't lose a hand! Oh what fun, as they all fell, one after the other... :D Poker16b1stTitan.jpg

Re: Daily MTT Winnings-March I've got a few cashes this week and was wondering if it was okay to post them but needed to ask a couple of questions before I do... Mods feel free to move this if needed or feel free to link me to any rules for posting in the Daily MTT Winnings thread:) Is there a min amount of winnings you can post? Do satilite seats count? Cheers :ok

Re: Daily MTT Winnings-March

I've got a few cashes this week and was wondering if it was okay to post them but needed to ask a couple of questions before I do... Mods feel free to move this if needed or feel free to link me to any rules for posting in the Daily MTT Winnings thread:) Is there a min amount of winnings you can post? dont think so but prob 10c wouldnt be worth it:) Do satilite seats count?yes mate

Re: Daily MTT Winnings-March

I've got a few cashes this week and was wondering if it was okay to post them but needed to ask a couple of questions before I do... Mods feel free to move this if needed or feel free to link me to any rules for posting in the Daily MTT Winnings thread:) Is there a min amount of winnings you can post? Do satilite seats count? Cheers :ok
Post up anything you like, as long as it's an MTT. :ok It's a communal bragging thread I suppose, just a bit of fun, but nice to see what we can achieve. It's purely winnings (we don't knock off the buy ins). If you can convert it into $'s it's a big help to croc. :)