ATP Buenos Aires/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Qatar/Bogata 18th-24th Feb

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Qatar/Bogata 18th-24th Feb ROTTERDAM *TIPSAREVIC- SIMON 1 10/10 1.67 *BERDYCH-LJUBICIC 1 9/10 1.56 *MURRAY- HAASE 2 2/10 3.30 SAN JOSE *GINEPRI-VLIGEN 1 1.76 10/10 DOHA *SUGIAMA-MORITA 2 5/10 1.99 *CHAKVETADZE- LI NA 2 7/10 2.34 *BAMMER-NICULESCU 2 5/10 2.60

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Qatar/Bogata 18th-24th Feb HAASE +4.5 games @ 1.83 Will Hill. Quickly, I just think Haase can keep this close. Wasn't massively impressed by Murray in Marseille, he had problems in most matches. He is also prone to starting slowly and Haase has the game to take advantage so maybe can nick the first set. Haase has a huge game, but struggles for consistency so has had some awful results. But he's also beaten Baghdatis this year and already looks to be a player for the big moments. Playing at home he should be pumped against Murray who could start a little sluggish so this cap looks OK.

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Qatar/Bogata 18th-24th Feb

HAASE +4.5 games @ 1.83 Will Hill. Quickly' date= I just think Haase can keep this close. Wasn't massively impressed by Murray in Marseille, he had problems in most matches. He is also prone to starting slowly and Haase has the game to take advantage so maybe can nick the first set. Haase has a huge game, but struggles for consistency so has had some awful results. But he's also beaten Baghdatis this year and already looks to be a player for the big moments. Playing at home he should be pumped against Murray who could start a little sluggish so this cap looks OK.
hi, im using your tip of nimenen later on :hope on murray i wont be beating vs him yet, think he'll win but as you said this bet could come in im also looking to bet vs murray when he 1st meets a real decent in form player this week, my money is staying in my pocket for this one but good luck

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Qatar/Bogata 18th-24th Feb Bogata WTA Salerni to beat Camerin @1.73 Pinn This seems some value. Salerni on home Latin American soil, a far more proficient clay courter than Camerin. Camerin struggled through against Ani who has been in very poor form while Salerni's easy win against Cornet reads a lot better. H2H is 2-0 to the Argentinian.

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Qatar/Bogata 18th-24th Feb Nieminen and Berdych are the last two remaining picks in my combo. I'm happy to see Mr.Intensity go with Nieminen, but Berdych v Ljubicic could be trickier. Ljubicic's results for the last 6 months or so suggest he's in decline and his best years are behind him. He's just come from a tournament in South Africa which he won by beating Koubek on Monday so I'm wondering if tiredness may also be a factor. With youth on his side, aa fully fit Berdych should be that little bit fresher and sharper at any rate. Thoughts welcome.

Nieminen and Berdych are the last two remaining picks in my combo. I'm happy to see Mr.Intensity go with Nieminen' date=' but Berdych v Ljubicic could be trickier. Ljubicic's results for the last 6 months or so suggest he's in decline and his best years are behind him. He's just come from a tournament in South Africa which he won by beating Koubek on Monday so I'm wondering if tiredness may also be a factor. With youth on his side, aa fully fit Berdych should be that little bit fresher and sharper at any rate. Thoughts welcome.[/quote'] i like the bet of berdych to be fair, but at 1.50 to win i think its a more of a big punt or stay away game im going to wait for result of nieminen is 1st or may take bet on the berdych match in-running as soon as first dew games are complete and i get feel of the match but if i was pushed to bet now i would choice berdych but mr.intestity will give you better verdict lol

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Qatar/Bogata 18th-24th Feb Ok, next time I'll write:) but now I haven't enough time to do this. In my opinion hasse is a such kind of player who can beat murray:) Why? 1. His trump card is playing home. He has beaten few good players this year and for sure he can afford to this again. 2. I don't like Murray. for me he is no bet player. he is psychically weak and very inconsistent. Furthermore many times in tenis when someone won the tournement ,next time dropped out 1st round. History repeats itself :)

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Qatar/Bogata 18th-24th Feb Yeah I was thinking about the Berdych v Ljubicic game last night. I thought it was a strange decision for him to go to SA when he could probably have got some matches indoors (where he is better) in Marseille. He also struggled a lot in that tournament but wins are wins. The scorelines suggest he wasn't breaking much and it's his groudies that have really gone downhill in the past 12 months. With the travel and the state of his game I wouldn't be keen to back him. If Berdychs mind is right, his game is awesome indoors and should dominate Ljubicic from the back and he should have no problems holding his own serve. But, Berdych can play some shocking matches and I don't really like backing him first round. No bet for me but Berdych should be OK:ok

Yeah totally shocking performance so far:@. Haase looks good so far, think he's got a good chance of taking the match:loon
haase looks good for your bet and probably a 2-0 sets win i think murray forces a 3rd set he'll take it though although he would need to win that around 6-3, 6-2 to kill of your bet an all but im thinking 2-0 sets 3-3 haase in 2nd currently just bout take 7th game

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Qatar/Bogata 18th-24th Feb Hi guys, following pick for tomorrow: WTA TOUR, COPA COLSANITAS COLOMBIA CIRSTEA TO D MULLER @ 1.65 at interwetten 17 years old Cirstea will surely be a star in the near future. She was a no. A top junior and already has a WTA tour final appearance. Cirstea has wins over Jankovic and Radwanska in a Fed Cup a week ago and she had a good, close match with Ivanovic at Australian Open. Playing against her is a completely out-of-form Martina Muller. Cirstea has won last year at Budapest over Muller as 16 years old and now, an year later, she must be a favorite.

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Qatar/Bogata 18th-24th Feb Berdych-Ljubicic I am here backing up Berdych cause I think that he is in better form and he is much younger than Ljubicic who is nowdays shadow of his past.He won last week challenger in East London but for player of his caliber that is nothing.Both players are very good indoor players and they relay on their service much.In H2H Ljubicic leads Ljubicic leads 2:1 but last match this players played in 2005 three years ago and situation is noe changed as Berdych improved and Ljubicic is no longer in his best years.I think that Berdych is in better form now and if he could hold his nerves and concentration he should won this with ease. Pick:Berdych win @1.6 7/10 My nick on front page is Simpson-DS just to know.

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Qatar/Bogata 18th-24th Feb HERNANDEZ +4.5 games @ 1.83 Will Hill. +4.5 seems very generous here. Almagro won the title last week but had a big tussle with Moya in the final and I heard a few things about him having a stomich problem. He beat Vassallo-Arguello in two breakers in the first round and it seemed to me he was just "getting through". I can see something similar here and maybe even Hernandez can come through. I mentioned I fancied Hernandez against Zabaleta yesterday but Zaba pulled out and Hernandez beat Prodon comfortably. Still think Hernandez is playing well and he can give Almagro quite a lot of problems.

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Qatar/Bogata 18th-24th Feb Two more: Fognini +5 games 1.85 I am confident that Fognini can keep this match close to Nalbandian.Young Italian beat easily Schwank 6-2,6-1 and Nalbandian had problems in firt round.Tight match maybe a suprise.Fognini is in great form this year and Daniel is strugling. Becker win 1.9 Benjamin played great yesterday against Daniel who retire near result 6-1,3-0 and he had more time to rest.Garcia is good player and i see this match very tight but i give slight adventage to German cause he is feeling like at home in USA were he study.Good value on Becker.

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventCirstea - Muller
SelectionCirstea
Strength10/10
Date21/02/2008
Bookmaker/PriceInterwetten @ 1.65 (Back)
ReasoningI'm backing more talented player in this match.Cirstea is young rising star of WTA and Muller is just a mediocre player imo.Cirstea won their previous meeting after three set match.After losing first set she sent off Muller comfortably in next two.Clay is probably Cirstea's favourite surface and she even made a final last year at Budapest.Muller had huge problems against Nunez-Fuentes so against Cirstea it should be even tougher match for her.

HERNANDEZ +4.5 games @ 1.83 Will Hill. +4.5 seems very generous here. Almagro won the title last week but had a big tussle with Moya in the final and I heard a few things about him having a stomich problem. He beat Vassallo-Arguello in two breakers in the first round and it seemed to me he was just "getting through". I can see something similar here and maybe even Hernandez can come through. I mentioned I fancied Hernandez against Zabaleta yesterday but Zaba pulled out and Hernandez beat Prodon comfortably. Still think Hernandez is playing well and he can give Almagro quite a lot of problems.
Another good tip :ok

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Qatar/Bogata 18th-24th Feb I have watched TIPSAREVIC game, i am totally disgusted by this stupid bast*ard, he did not make any effort, the guy was totally careless, just playing around, losing some points nearly on purpose, not giving any attention, serving directly without preparing his serve, smiling when he lost some points as if it was funny, i have never seen such a ridiculous game, before starting the game i am 100% sure he decided to lose it, he made so many unforced errors i cant even count them, hope he goes to hell, cant believe that scumbag, i want to puke ,

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Qatar/Bogata 18th-24th Feb Doha WTA Safina to beat Zvonerava @1.72 Pinn Safina is in fine form, very impressed with her dismantling of Srebotnik in Round one Followed up with a demolition of Yan. Zvonereva is undercooked having missed some of the year already through injury. She had a tough match against Schiavone and just seems too off her peak to trouble her compatriot here. H2H is 5-1 Safina although bulk is on clay.

I have watched TIPSAREVIC game, i am totally disgusted by this stupid bast*ard, he did not make any effort, the guy was totally careless, just playing around, losing some points nearly on purpose, not giving any attention, serving directly without preparing his serve, smiling when he lost some points as if it was funny, i have never seen such a ridiculous game, before starting the game i am 100% sure he decided to lose it, he made so many unforced errors i cant even count them, hope he goes to hell, cant believe that scumbag, i want to puke ,
guessing someone lumped big on that game :spank? as to murray, i knew he wasnt going to stay in the tournement long thats why i was waiting till the right oppenent to be honest thought he struggle through y'day then go out next round

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Qatar/Bogata 18th-24th Feb So I'm hunting for big courses today. We'll see what happen. Roddick A. - Nishikori K. For me today in thisgame is hard to show favourite. But bukmachers giv only about 1,15 cours that Roddick win. On Nishikori win is about 5,00 ! Why I think that this young Japanese can win ? Because I'm favourably suprised - he have very good talent and only almost 19 years old. In America he feel very good- he lived here. Last week Kei won in the Delray Beach, he beated among other things Amer Delic, bobby Reynolds and in the final James Blake ! In the first round San Jose yesterday he beated Diego Hartfield without any problem. So this young tennis player is in very good shape ! Of course Andy Roddick is one o the best tennis player on the world. But recently he didn'y play as he normally can. He had very big problems in the first round with Chris Guccione. He won 63 67 76 but his game leaved a lot to be desired. So i think that in this match everything can happen. It;s very probably that Nishikori win, and probably we'll see 3 sets. Roddick-Nishikori 2 5,00 (betathome) 6/10 Roddick-Nishikori 3 sets 2,75 (betathome) 7/10 Sharapova M. - Tanasugarn T. I know it's unlikely but I try. I watched yesterday when Maria played with Voskoboeva and she didn't show one's best side. Although that she won, she didn't keep me good impression. So maybe Tanasugarn also to put up restinace ? She feel very good in Doha so I dream that she beated Sharapova :). Sharapova-Tansugarn 2 10,00 (betathome) 2/10 Jankovic J. - Sugiyama A. Of course I'm opossit to play small courses so I count on Sugiyama. I'm based only on form both players last days. Jankovic had problems to beated Shvedova nad Sugiyama beated Shavay and Morita and in this match she also beliving oneself and on this I build one's hope. Jankovic-Sugiyama 2 5,00 (betathome) 4/10 Jankovic-Sugiyama -1,5 ; + 1,5 2 2,50 (betathome) 6/10 ;)

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventSafina - Zvonareva
SelectionSafina
Strength10/10
Date21/02/2008
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.71 (Back)
ReasoningWith this form which Safina is presenting here at Doha she is clear favourite for me in this match.Against Srebotnik she was pure class.Awesome serve.Then she just crashed Yan.Zvonareva on the other hand in back after some long break which was caused by injury.She had huge problems against Schiavone and today she will have much tougher task imo.H2H 5:1 for Safina.

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Qatar/Bogata 18th-24th Feb hellou everybody!!! what about ivanovic-radwanska match? ana had her ankle twisted yesterday and the odds are droppin crazy on radwanska..but meanwhile we are gettin a nice value in ana´s victory...in my local is ana priced 1,75 which is pretty juicy...any new info about her injury?