ATP Buenos Aires/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Qatar/Bogata 18th-24th Feb

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Qatar/Bogata 18th-24th Feb Prices look a beat tight to me today, so just one play to end the week. ZVONAREVA +5 games @ 2.12 Pinnacle. Will Hill have +5.5, but have just cut the price to 1.72 so I'm willing to take a little more risk here (money back if she loses by 5). I think the H2H here is pretty important here, standing at 4-3 to Zvonareva. Zvonareva won the first 3 meeting when Sharapova was very young (the last of these after Maria won Wimbledon in 2004) then Sharapova won the next 3 but all by 4 games. Zvonareva won the last meeting last year in Indian Wells when Sharapova was struggling a bit. Still that should give Zvonareva confidence as should her comeback against Li yesterday. I just see these sets being close so long as Zvonareva doesn't fall apart if she loses the first. Zvonareva will be broken several times, but given the conditions, I see Sharapova struggling a lot on serve aswell and I can't see her running away with it.

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Qatar/Bogata 18th-24th Feb There's reasonable odds on Sharapova 2v0 in sets. You think this is fairly nailed on Mr. I? I agree with your analysis but the fact that Zvonareva had to go three against Li yesterday might also be a determining factor.

Re: ATP Buenos Aires/Rotterdam/San Jose & WTA Qatar/Bogata 18th-24th Feb

Woo Stepanek gets it done so a little profit on the day.
Radek has played a FANTASTIC TENNIS in second and third set last night, i think there are opportunities for him against Roddick. What do you think?

There's reasonable odds on Sharapova 2v0 in sets. You think this is fairly nailed on Mr. I? I agree with your analysis but the fact that Zvonareva had to go three against Li yesterday might also be a determining factor.
Sorry mate I just saw this. Vera 3-1 up in the second and I need her to take this set so I hope not:D

Radek has played a FANTASTIC TENNIS in second and third set last night' date=' i think there are opportunities for him against Roddick. What do you think?[/quote'] I'm not sure I didn't like how tight he got in the first set tie break - definately can't afford to do that against Roddick. Roddick could be a decent lay for trading as Radek is definately playing well enough to keep it tight but I'd want to see 4.0 before backing him straight up.