100% Madness

madnesstiger

Re: 100% Madness Sorry haven't put this up earlier, but ended up watching the match and couldn't bear looking away for more than 30 seconds! Bank2 - Level 1 - Bet 4 (Attempt 2) UEFA CUP (IN-RUNNING) BRAGA vs WERDER BREMEN UNDER 1.5 GOALS, AT 68 MINUTES (0-0) @ 1.30 STAKE: £202.35 :) WON (JUST!) BANK2 - NEW BANK: £260.02 TOTAL BANK: £524.37 GuyFawkes wanted me to join him in the 1+ goals bet, but after seeing how few attempts on goal there had been, and once I saw how MASSIVE the pitch was, I thought I'd go for Under 1.5 after 68 minutes for my 2nd Attempt with Bank2. Anyway, 10 minutes later, Braga's keeper does a 'Grobelaar' and gives Bremen a goal. Sweaty paws time (again!)... decided to let the bet run only to see the keeper do exactly the same thing 5 minutes later! This time he somehow managed to get the ball back, and after a scrappy last 5 minutes, breathed a big sigh of relief and carry on with both banks intact. Maybe a point to consider in future... Braga's pitch looks huge, so would be tempted not to go for many goals there in future bets. :ok

Re: 100% Madness Hopefully we can get 2 easy wins tonight, after last night's drama! Here's my selections: Bank1 - Level 1 - Bet 7 GERMAN BUNDESLIGA BOCHUM vs HANNOVER 96 LAY CORRECT SCORE 0-0 @ 16.0 LIABILITY: £264.30 :hope ***** Bank2 - Level 1 - Bet 5 (Attempt 1) ENGLISH LEAGUE ONE SWANSEA vs LUTON TOWN SWANSEA TO WIN @ 1.39 STAKE: £46.43 :hope

Re: 100% Madness Fairly late winner for Swansea, along with a straight-forward 2:1 match in Germany keeps us on track. The total bank is now not far from doubling-up and the stakes are getting quite large. However, I try not to think of it as money, but as 'points' like in a video game. This way, I think it helps me keep cool about staking large amounts on a selection. Anyway, Bank1 - Level 1 - Bet 7 GERMAN BUNDESLIGA BOCHUM vs HANNOVER 96 LAY CORRECT SCORE 0-0 @ 16.0 LIABILITY: £264.30 :) WON BANK1 - NEW BANK: £278.92 ***** Bank2 - Level 1 - Bet 5 (Attempt 1) ENGLISH LEAGUE ONE SWANSEA vs LUTON TOWN SWANSEA TO WIN @ 1.39 STAKE: £46.43 :) WON BANK2 - NEW BANK: £279.39 TOTAL BANK: £558.31 TOTAL WINNING BETS: 12 EQUIV. WINNING BETS: 18 (29 REQUIRED TO DOUBLE-UP) LEVEL 1 PROGRESS: 62.1%

Re: 100% Madness *** BONUS BET *** Buenos Aires ATP (Tennis) Juan Ignacio Chela vs Nicolas Almagro JUAN IGNACIO CHELA to WIN @ 2.50 STAKE: £15.34 :hope This is an extra bet which I just couldn't resist, and to see if my luck was in for the weekend! By staking this amount, my current system status of '18 equivalent wins' is not affected as such, but if CHELA does win against an exhausted ALMAGRO, my progress will be improved considerably. THIS BET IS NOT PART OF THE STAKING STRATEGY USED IN THE SYSTEM, BUT IS PURELY A BONUS BET USING EXCESS WINNINGS FROM PREVIOUS BETS. :hope

Re: 100% Madness Good to see it's going well MT. :ok I just thought I'd post a quick update on the £10 I had using my selection from my GH thread. Already the balance has trebled and I'm closing in on my first bank. So cheers for the strategy as my own isn't going to well despite the amount of winners. Here is how my tenner has done with the MT strategy @10% (I just wish I had started with a bigger balance ;) ) : TABLE

Re: 100% Madness SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 23RD FEBRUARY 2008 MAIN UPDATE NOTES:

• Sheets are now protected so that you can only access the required cells to use the system. This should prevent any formulas being accidentally deleted!
  • '100% Madness' title on each sheet now links to this thread.
  • THE STAKING FOR MULTI-ATTEMPT METHODS IS FIXED AT THE LOWEST ODDS AVAILABLE DEPENDANT ON THE NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS DESIRED. E.G. FOR A 2-ATTEMPT METHOD, TARGETING 5% PER BET, THE STAKES ARE BASED ON ODDS AT 1.28 REGARDLESS OF THE ODDS TAKEN ON YOUR ACTUAL BET. THIS WAY, YOU WILL END UP BEING 'UP' ON YOUR TARGET SHOULD YOU WIN A BET WITH ODDS OF, SAY, 1.35. IN THIS EXAMPLE YOU SHOULD THEREFORE, ONLY PLACE BETS WHICH YOU THINK DESERVE ODDS OF 1.28.

SUMMARY OF INSTRUCTIONS:

• INSERT 'STARTING BALANCE' AT BOTTOM OF EACH 'BANK' SHEET.
  • INSERT CURRENT BANKROLL IN LILAC CELL AT TOP OF EACH 'BANK' SHEET. I GENERALLY UPDATE THIS AFTER EACH WINNING BET FOR EACH BANK.
  • IN YELLOW AREA, INSERT DAILY % PROFIT TARGET AND PLACE A SINGLE 'X' BENEATH THE NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS DESIRED TO ACHIEVE EACH WIN.
  • THIS, IN TURN, CALCULATES THE STAKE REQUIRED FOR YOUR SELECTION. THE STAKE IS SHOWN IN THE 'STAKING CALCULATOR' IN THE YELLOW CELL.
  • ANY LOSING BETS - INSERT THE LOSING STAKES IN THE WHITE CELLS IN THE 'STAKING CALCULATOR'. THIS WILL RE-CALCULATE YOUR NEXT STAKE REQUIRED TO WIN BACK YOUR LOSING STAKES. NOTE: YOU CANNOT USE THIS FEATURE IF YOU ARE ONLY GOING FOR 1-ATTEMPT WINS.
  • MANUALLY UPDATE THE TURQUOISE CELLS AS YOU WIN EACH BET. THESE CELLS ARE PURELY FOR INFO ONLY AND DO NOT GO TOWARDS CALULATING ANY IMPORTANT FORMULAS.
  • THE 'EQUIV BETS' WORKS LIKE THIS: SAY YOU HAVE WON 5 BETS, BUT YOUR BANKROLL SUGGESTS YOU'VE WON 8 BETS (REFERRING TO THE 'FORECAST' SHEET), THEN YOU TYPE '8' IN THIS CELL. THIS CELL DOES CALCULATE THE PROGRESS CHART ON THE 'BANK' SHEETS.
  • THE 'BROUGHT FORWARD' CELL CAN BE USED FOR INFO ONLY, THIS CELL DOES NOT GO TOWARDS CALCULATING ANY IMPORTANT FORMULAS.
  • THE 'SUMMARY' SHEET IS MOSTLY AUTOMATED. YOU ONLY NEED TO INSERT YOUR STARTING CAPITAL IN THE YELLOW CELL.

• THE ODDS GUIDE HASN'T CHANGED, IT IS FOR INFO AND IS LINKED TO THE 'BANK' PAGES TO CALCULATE STAKES INFORMATION - DO NOT DELETE THIS SHEET!
  • THE ODDS GUIDE IS ALSO PROTECTED AGAINST EDITING.
  • THE 'FORECAST' SHEET IS ALSO MOSTLY PROTECTED AGAINST EDITING. YOU MAY EDIT THE YELLOW CELLS ONLY. THIS SHEET MAY BE USED TO HELP COMPLETE THE 'EQUIV BET'S CELL IN THE 'BANK' SHEETS.
  • THE 'FORECAST' SHEET IS ALSO VERY HANDY FOR DAYDREAMING ABOUT HOW EASY IT LOOKS TO BECOME VERY RICH VERY QUICKLY!

Any other questions or queries guys, gimme a shout! The spredsheet has now been password protected and may be used in the same way as I use it. If you want to re-create your own 'copy' and incorporate your own features, by all means feel free to use the idea and the layout - but you'll have to work out all the formulas yourself!! Enjoy :ok

Re: 100% Madness Well that was straight forward enough, Chela goes through as Almagro retires in the 2nd set. *** BONUS BET *** Buenos Aires ATP (Tennis) Juan Ignacio Chela vs Nicolas Almagro JUAN IGNACIO CHELA to WIN @ 2.50 STAKE: £15.34 ;) WON TOTAL BANK: £580.17 SPLIT INTO BANKS 1 & 2: BANK1: £290.09 BANK2: £290.08 TOTAL WINNING BETS: 13 EQUIV. WINNING BETS: 20 (29 REQUIRED TO DOUBLE-UP) LEVEL 1 PROGRESS: 69.0%

Re: 100% Madness Good to see another win today! I missed out on the kickoffs as was at a Uni tutorial but will get mine on for later. Backed West Ham and Fulham to be an Under 2.5 goals earlier, £43.63 on and just layed off at half time to make secured potential profit of £21 or no loss. The reason I mentioned it other than as a profit is wondering whether trading like that could also work? If all we're looking for is a bet worth 1.06 then maybe choose an Under 2.5 goals game, wait for the mark to go down by 1.06 to lay at 1.06 under and then if it comes off as an Under 2.5 goals then great! If not then you don't lose? Only lose if there are 2 quick goals from the off, providing no real opportunity to lay, but then that is the same as if a game you back has no goals, both result in a loser. If that makes sense?

Re: 100% Madness Nice win on the under 2.5 goals mate, well done. As for your point of trading in-play, I have played about with 'trading' on Betfair quite a bit lately (before starting my current systems) with some sucess. I did actually 'lay' back a tennis match the other day, for a guaranteed profit, and I couldn't stay awake enough to see him win outright! I think there may well be a 'window of opportunity' here, but would need a little bit of thinking about before putting it into practise. Will take a look when I get a little spare time ;) :ok

Re: 100% Madness Bank1 - Level 1 - Bet 8 ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE BIRMINGHAM CITY vs ARSENAL TOTAL GOALS 1+ @ 1.08 STAKE: £290.09 ;) WON BANK1 - NEW BANK: £312.14 ***** Bank2 - Level 1 - Bet 7 ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE NEWCASTLE UNITED vs MANCHESTER UNITED MANCHESTER UNITED TO WIN @ 1.49 STAKE: £51.80 :hope I know the odds are quite high for what I'm used to, but: Manchester United without a loss when Rooney has played. Manchester United will want a win to make the most of Arsenal dropping points earlier today.

Re: 100% Madness Yes, half-time and the Mancs (well, there must be one amongst them somewhere!) are 2-0 ahead. I've been watching the first half on Setanta, and cannot see Newcastle scoring really, never mind 2 or more. Whereas the reds look like they're going to score with nearly every attack. Will keep the bet open, but may lay it back for a guaranteed profit should Newcastle grab a lucky early 2nd-half goal or the whole Manchester team become volunteer amuptees during the half-time break. :hope

Re: 100% Madness Newcastle were disgraceful in that match - they need to find some firepower from somewhere pretty soon, or they will be in trouble! Bank2 - Level 1 - Bet 7 ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE NEWCASTLE UNITED vs MANCHESTER UNITED MANCHESTER UNITED TO WIN @ 1.49 STAKE: £51.80 ;) WON BANK2 - NEW BANK: £314.19 TOTAL BANK: £626.33 TOTAL WINNING BETS: 15 EQUIV. WINNING BETS: 22 (29 REQUIRED TO DOUBLE-UP) LEVEL 1 PROGRESS: 75.9% I have £27.71 in excess funds, as 22 winning bets provides a bank of £598.62. This money may well be used to form another 'BONUS BET' which, if won, could send us nearer the £700 target at no noticeable expense. Will take a look, see what's about in tonights fixture list ;)