** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

100% Madness

madnesstiger

Re: 100% Madness Just heard the commentary on the radio - sounds like he deserved 2 red cards near the end! I did look at the same opportunity as you before the match started, but noticed there had been 5 red cards between the two teams in the last 12 games, so didn't fancy it in the end. Unlucky with it mate, hope you have a '2nd chance' option you can use!

Re: 100% Madness *** BONUS BET *** England League 2 Stags vs Bury Lay correct score 0-0 @ 16.0 LIABILITY: £57.00 :) WON (56mins) BONUS FUNDS: £60.62 TOTAL BANK: £760.62 Straight onto the next bet. Not risking much, but good odds for the situation: Memphis ATP Tennis Bobby reynolds vs Mardy Fish Lay FISH to win 2-0 @ 1.92 LIABILITY: £10.62 :hope

Re: 100% Madness Yup, not to worry. Had a small hope I could've made that initial £6.75 of bonus funds turn into £100 by the end of the week, but wasn't to be. England FA Cup Middlesboro' vs Sheffield United Total Goals 1+ @ 1.10 STAKE: £71.50 :eyes LOST BONUS FUNDS: £0.00 TOTAL BANK: £700.00 Back to where I was a few days ago. Doubled-up the bank and ready to ponder the next stage. I am thinking of taking £200 of the bank and splitting into 2 equal sub-banks. I will then carry out 100% bets with both to hopefully achieve doubling up on both within a small handful of bets. Referring to a post I made the other day elsewhere on the forum, here's the odds required to double-up, when staking 100% per bet:

• 2 bets @ 1.44
  • 3 bets @ 1.27
  • 4 bets @ 1.20
  • 5 bets @ 1.16
  • 6 bets @ 1.13
[These take into account a comissionn rate of roughly 5%] Plan of action then, could be as follows:
  • Initial Total Bank: £700.00
  • Take away £200.00, and split into 2 sub-banks of £100.00
  • Safely Tucked-Away In Bank: £500.00

• If both sub-banks double-up, new bank would be £900.00
  • If one sub-bank doubles-up, then new bank would revert to £700.00 and we repeat the process.
  • If no sub-banks double-up, then will look at splitting the remaining £500.00

Remember, this whole system began with just £80 (pre-thread), and that was bookie promo money! So, I'll still be in plenty of profit should this latest experiment turn out to be a load of cobblers! :hope:ok

Re: 100% Madness Ok, here goes... sub-bank1 (£100.00) Spanish Copa del Ray Getafe vs Racing Santander Total Goals 2+ @ 1.54 STAKE: £100.00 :hope TOTAL BANK REMAINING: £600.00 (1 bet open) Although the past league form of both sides shows little in the form of goals, their cup runs have produced plenty, odds too good to miss really!

Re: 100% Madness England League 1 Cheltenham vs Southend United LAY Cheltenham @ 3.15 LIABILITY: £51.30 ;) WON TOTAL BANK: £773.97 Still not entirely sure as to which approach to take in terms of staking strategy just yet, although my short-term goal is to reach the £800 mark, and in the process, not to drop below £700 (which was my main target at the start of this thread to illustrate how the system worked). :ok

Re: 100% Madness Next bet.. a strange one for me, as I don't think I've ever layed at odds like this before and had any expectation that it might win! Anyway, here goes: WTA Tennis - Memphis, USA M Erakovic vs L Davenport LAY Davenport @ 1.15 LIABILITY: £23.97 TOTAL BANK: £750.00 (1 bet open) I may be tempted to trade this selection should Erakovic get off to a storming start. She is playing the best tennis of her career, whereas Davenport is now on her way back down the rankings, and is also having to play further tennis in the 'doubles' tournament. Only a small liability, but should it pay off, it would be a cracking start to the weekend! :hope:hope

Re: 100% Madness Far too many 0-0's today for my liking! Weekend not going quite as well as the last, but still, keep my head screwed on and I'll stay ahead :hope:) A small wager earlier resulted in the 'bank' losing itself a tenner on the Man City vs Wigan match as well. Went for the home win, and what did I get.. another bloody 0-0! Total Bank: £740.00 There maybe some tennis on later.. will take a look soon. ;)

Re: 100% Madness A couple of bets today (never got time to post them individually), but here's the update: WTA Tennis - Mexicano (Final) Pennetta vs Cornet Pennetta to win @ 1.47 STAKE: £20.00 :) WON ***** Spanish La Liga (In-Play) Villareal vs Osasuna UNDER 3.5 goals (57mins, 0-0) @ 1.03 STAKE: £48.93 :) WON (FT 0-0) TOTAL BANK: £750.33 Not a massive profit today by any means, but still, winners are winners! On leave from work this week, so maybe scope for plenty of daytime selections in the coming days. ;)

Re: 100% Madness How close was I to going with Andy Murray to beat Federer earlier today.. could've backed Murray at 4.80 at one point before the match started! Anyway, going with GuyFawkes on his pick tonight in the Portuguese league. I tend to leave this league well alone, but as the odds are really good, I couldn't resist! Portugal Superliga Pacos Ferreira vs Belenenses Total Goals 1+ @ 1.13 STAKE: £50.33 :hope TOTAL BANK: £700.00 (1 bet open)

Re: 100% Madness A couple of quick-fire bets in the space of an hour or so, all winners... Portugal Superliga Pacos Ferreira vs Belenenses Total Goals 1+ @ 1.13 STAKE: £50.33 :) WON ***** 1-1 by the 22nd minute, and Pacos get a player sent-off, so, onto the next one... Portugal Superliga (in-play) Pacos Ferreira vs Belenenses Total Goals 3+ (1-1, 27mins) @ 1.24 STAKE: £50.33 :) WON ***** And with reference to previous posts about trading under 'x' goals at low odds towards the end of games... England League One Nott'm Forest vs Carlisle United Backed Under 2.5, (57mins, 0-0) @ 1.14 Layed Under 2.5, (61mins, 0-0) @ 1.09 BACKING STAKE: £55.00 Auto-Layed using Oddzbreaker (set at 50% profit balancing) :) WON ***** And another quick-quid for a minutes' work... England League One Nott'm Forest vs Carlisle United Backed Under 2.5, (73mins, 0-1) @ 1.17 Layed Under 2.5, (74mins, 0-1) @ 1.15 BACKING STAKE: £55.00 Auto-Layed using Oddzbreaker (set at 50% profit balancing) :) WON ***** Next one... Finger slipped and selected wrong market initially :loon - Got lucky in the end, just had to wait for 5 nail-biting minutes for the odds to drop enough! England Blue-Square Premier League Torquay United vs Aldershot Town Backed Under 2.5, (64mins, 1-1) @ 2.08 Layed Under 2.5, (75mins, 1-1) @ 1.96 BACKING STAKE: £55.00 Auto-Layed using Oddzbreaker (set at 50% profit balancing) :) WON ***** Last one for now (promise!)... England Blue-Square Premier League Torquay United vs Aldershot Town Backed Under 3.5, (81mins, 1-1) @ 1.08 Layed Under 3.5, (84mins, 1-1) @ 1.04 BACKING STAKE: £55.00 Auto-Layed using Oddzbreaker (set at 50% profit balancing) :) WON UPDATED TOTAL BANK: £770.02 Only a few pounds at a time, but as a percentage of the bank I used (£55.00), I thought it worked out quite good value. This way of 'trading' towards the end of matches might be something I could look into as an alternative to backing '1+' goals. The last bet listed above (under 3.5 goals) returned 3.6% proft on the £55.00 I staked on the 'back' selection - and the trade was open for no more than 4 minutes. (Just hope no one score in that 4 minute period!) MT :ok