** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

100% Madness

madnesstiger

My new system. Will be using this as a continuation from my MadnessDaily system. I started MadnessDaily with £80.00 on Betfair, and successfully turned it into £300.00 I have transferred £50.00 from a different bookies account to add to the £300.00 in my Betfair account. I will be using solely my Betfair account for all bets in this system. ***** Rules:

• Start with £350 total bankroll
  • Split into 2 equal sub-banks of £175
  • Bank1 - place ONLY bets of 1.05 - 1.10, using entire sub-bank bankroll on each bet.
  • Bank2 - place ONLY bets of 1.25 - 1.35. Use STAKING CALCULATOR (on spreadsheet included below) to achieve 5% profit per bet. Using odds mentioned, you have 2 attempts to win each 'bet'
  • 15 successful bets with each sub-bank will double your initial sub-bank bankroll
  • Therefore, 15 successful bets from both sub-bank, and you have doubled your total bankroll.
  • Lose both sub-banks, and it's GAME OVER - start again!
  • Lose 1 sub-bank, carry on to complete 15 wins with remaining sub-bank, split into 2, and start afresh
  • Win both sub-banks, split into 3 sub-banks. Play with 1-attempt wins with bank1. Play with 2-attempt wins with banks 2&3.
  • Carry on with 3 sub-banks until you either have to revert back to 2 sub-banks following losses from sub-banks, or you win enough to stop!
  • Never have more than 3 sub-banks in progress
Banking Winnings:
  • After successful betting rounds of 15-wins, bank any 'odd amounts' so that you are left with easier amounts to split into the sub-banks for the next 'round' of 15 bets.
  • If, after successful wins of 15 bets, with 3 sub-banks, again bank odd amounts, before splitting back into 3 sub-banks and starting new 'round' of bets.

'round' = cycle of 15 bets with each sub-bank Will post most, if not all, selections on this thread, to show progress of the system in action - real-time, real money! If interested, follow the link to show a copy of the spreadsheet I'll be using to assist my betting during this system. LATEST VERSION - v1.03 - April 5th 2008 DOWNLOAD HERE! See Page 21 for latest changes MT :ok

Re: 100% Madness Cheers guys. not kicked this one off yet, but not long before I do! Which 'tweaks' have you applied Delavida, anything you can share? Would be interested in what changes people are making as personal preferences. Maybe there's something I can look into myself, to help improve the system. The 'banking' feature of this new system I think, will be quite good, as although the amounts banked will only be small(ish) amounts to tidy up the bankroll, it should give back your initial capital at least, yet still not really affect the running bankroll too much. Note: I am keeping the original MadnessDaily open, along with it's spreadsheet, just incase any improvements can be made there. However, for the time being, my money will be 'invested' in this system alone. MT :ok

Re: 100% Madness

Which 'tweaks' have you applied Delavida' date= anything you can share? Would be interested in what changes people are making as personal preferences. Maybe there's something I can look into myself, to help improve the system.
There's nothing that would improve your current system. It's just my own overcautious greedy approach to it. ;) Basically it's this: 1. £10 stake- When I trial something I don't like to go in two big. 2. 10% profit- As I said above I'm greedy. 3. Stage Banking- If I get there I'll bank at 4 times the balance. So at £40 or over I'll bank a quarter, then at £120, etc. 4. In the event of a losing bet I'll do the same by trying to win back the losing stake. If the next bet loses however I'll try to win back half of the overall loss then the same again in two bets rather than one. That goes for 3 in a row, etc. That's about it. I started on the 13th and I am using the same selections as I use in my GH thread. Before today I have moved from £10 to £16.11 which is effectively 5 days completed. In that time I had one losing bet which I recouped straight away and also two losing bets in a row which I recouped in two bets two. All the best with this one. I'll obviously be watching with interest as I think it's a good system.:ok

Re: 100% Madness OK, let's get started with this one - see how long I last! To keep the different 'banks' apart, I will post 'bank1' bets in BLUE, and 'bank2' bets in RED. Bank1 - 1-attempt bets @ between 1.05 and 1.15 Bank2 - 2-attempt bets @ between 1.25 and 1.35 Bank1 - Bet 1 TUR SUPERLIG KASIMPASA - DENIZLISPOR LAY 0-0 @ 13.5 STAKE: £175 :hope

Re: 100% Madness Cheers mate. It's the first time I've gone for constant 1.0# odds, and every bet seems mentally tougher and tougher before you place it, especially as the stakes incresae to near-on £200 a go - scary stuff! Still, I think the way to combat this is to say to myself, "I started with £80, and if I lose the half of my current bank, I'm still up on what I started with" This time around, I hope to be able to bank at least the £80 I started with, and then, after that, it is all 'free' money really that I'm playing with. From then on, I must remember this so that I have the guts to place bets one day of maybe £2000+!!! If none of us folk on here think of it this way, everyone will bottle it early and lose the point of it being a 'glory hunt', and more like 'a few months good fortune'! MT :ok

Re: 100% Madness Tonights actions starts here.. Bank1 - Level 1 - Bet 3 ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP BRISTOL CITY vs CRYSTAL PALACE TOTAL GOALS 1+ @ 1.11 STAKE: £211.56 :hope GuyFawkes - blaming it all on you if it loses! :lol Only messin mate, let's hope there's an early goal to relieve the pressure! PS: WFTE - did you get my PM the other day?

Tonights actions starts here.. Bank1 - Level 1 - Bet 3 ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP BRISTOL CITY vs CRYSTAL PALACE TOTAL GOALS 1+ @ 1.11 STAKE: £211.56 :hope GuyFawkes - blaming it all on you if it loses! :lol Only messin mate, let's hope there's an early goal to relieve the pressure! PS: WFTE - did you get my PM the other day?
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol :hope:hope:hope:hope:hope for us both. Not had an early goal yet so one is due! :hope GOOD LUCK!

Re: 100% Madness Went for Nantes v Bastia and a start off of £10. Nantes have had total of 30 goals in their 11 home games to date. At that figure, it suggests well for the Over 2.5 goals, let alone the 1+ goals market. Bastia have 31 away goals in their 10 away games, again figures suggesting Over 2.5 goals. Managed to get matched £10 @ 1.12 with Betfair. Waiting on the first goal, shame I couldn't have an early goal in first match to really get this thing off the road.

Re: 100% Madness As for your chosen game tonight, can see it being a tight, edgy affair with a 1-0 win for Bristol City on the cards. Either way can't see it being an early goal, more likely around the hour mark but then that's just my hunch for you. Good luck with the bet!

Wahey! :nana Both Bastia and Palace both scored within a few seconds of each other!!! :nana
They did? :loon I saw Palace scored but had no idea about Bastia! :eek :lol Was sure I was on to a loser, took their bloody time didn't they?!! Well played to you guys! :clap EDIT: Like buses too! Takes til the 90th minute to score and then they net 2 in the same minute! :loon

Re: 100% Madness Not a bad prediction... the wrong team, and 1 minute out, but hey, I ain't complaining, cracking finish! :nana Bank1 - Level 1 - Bet 3 ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP BRISTOL CITY vs CRYSTAL PALACE TOTAL GOALS 1+ @ 1.11 STAKE: £211.56 :D WON BANK1 - NEW BANK: £233.67 TOTAL BANK: £416.98

Not a bad prediction... the wrong team, and 1 minute out, but hey, I ain't complaining, cracking finish! :nana Bank1 - Level 1 - Bet 3 ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP BRISTOL CITY vs CRYSTAL PALACE TOTAL GOALS 1+ @ 1.11 STAKE: £211.56 :D WON BANK1 - NEW BANK: £233.67 TOTAL BANK: £416.98
Who cares how they go in or what end they go in, just as long as your bet wins? :ok

Re: 100% Madness UNBELIEVEABLE!!! Bristol missed the penalty, then scored in added time of added time! :wall Never mind.. a 2nd attempt will be required. Bank2 - Level 1 - Bet 2 ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP BRISTOL CITY vs CRYSTAL PALACE CRYSTAL PALACE TO WIN (1-0 UP, 75 MINS, IN-RUNNING) @ 1.32 STAKE: £32.75 :cry LOST BANK2 - NEW BANK: £150.56