** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

100% Madness

madnesstiger

Re: 100% Madness NHL Ice Hockey - TORONTO to beat BOSTON (no overtime) Odds: 2.10 Stake: £32.46 :eyes Not sure what happened in that match - the BRUINS won 6:2! Loads of International footie tonight, and have a few ideas in mind, starting with... ANDORRA VS LATVIA LATVIA HT/FT @ 2.06 STAKE: £30.00 :hope This match kicks off at 7.00pm GMT, so depending how well that bet is doing come HT depends how much a put on the next, which I'm thinking will be England to keep a clean sheet at odds of around 3.40 - these seem very attractive to say France are likely to be without many star players.

Re: 100% Madness

I suggest we put an end to this discussion here and now' date=' and sincerely hope for no hard feelings :dude[/quote'] :ok Love to know what sharpshot wrote. :lol Anyway, sorry for gatecrashing your thread madness. Keep up the good work mate.

Re: 100% Madness You're not gatecrashing at all mate.. it's good of you to join in mate. Anyway.. no 3rd goal in Luxembourg either.. not doing very well tonight! :eyes Oh well.. all part of the ride I guess - some highs, some lows! Looks like I'm going to have to revert to 1+ goal bets and the like to rack up a few more £££. Layed this one 2 minutes ago... SPAIN VS ITALY CORRECT SCORE 0-0, LAYED @ 7.6 LIABILITY: £200 :hope

Re: 100% Madness Just placed a quick in-play bet in the Spain vs Italy match. SPAIN to WIN @ 1.09 , in-play 90mins, 1-0 STAKE: £200.00 :) WON - FINISHED 1-0 Didn't get time to post it before I placed it - just saw the price and took it! PS: Please take my word for it... I DID place the bet, and it DID win :lol TOTAL BANK: £1046.18 1 last one for tonight... NHL ICE HOCKEY COLUMBUS VS CHICAGO LAY DRAW (REGULAR TIME) @ 4.5 LIABILITY: £46.16 :hope

Re: 100% Madness Like it!! Although the 'TotalMadness' series, although being crazy/weird has nothing to do with me.. could well be the title of a thread in the future sometime! As for my very own 'Madness Goal Celebration' video - I'd never uploaded a video to Youtube before, so I thought I'd have a play and see what I could do.. it now gets played religiously after every winning bet.. really loud! NHL ICE HOCKEY COLUMBUS VS CHICAGO LAY DRAW (REGULAR TIME) @ 4.5 LIABILITY: £46.16 :) 4-0 FT TOTAL BANK: £1058.72

Re: 100% Madness mmm.. laying the draw at Ice Hockey looks like it may be used a bit more often in future picks - especially if the prices are all quite similar. Anyway, as I'm going through a phase of trying to get back to where I was, I am having to take slightly higher odds and careful staking in the hope that one of these 'riskier' bets wins. The next bet then, will be in the Blue Square Premier, and has been placed as follows: SALISBURY VS STEVENAGE STEVENAGE HT/FT @ 5.0 STAKE: £28.72 :hope Stevenage are the league's top scorers, and have quite a healthy goal difference. With this in mind, I hope they will be able to snatch at least one goal in the first half and hold onto the lead until the final whistle. The team news looks fairly neutral, so going purely on recent form and overall league status, I have Stevenage down to make a big push for the playoffs.

Re: 100% Madness SODERLING looks to be cruising to victory against KOUBEK, however have still just LAYED SODERLING @ 1.01 for a guaranteed £13.17 profit, whatever happens. *** Straight to Brazil... and BOTOFOGO vs CARDOSO MOREIRA Sounds risky, but tbh expecting a good thrashing here for the away side - and a £213.17 BACK of OVER 2.5 @ 1.30 is in order. Kick-Off in 5 minutes! :hope

Re: 100% Madness mmmm... luck just hasn't been on my side over the past few days has it! I've not let last night's loss get to me. Neither am I going to place a silly bet with the remaining £800 to try and quickly reclaim what I lost. Basically, the way I'm going to play it is as if the last few weeks never happened! I will again split £400 of the £800 bank into 2 sub-banks and place bets as I did at the start of the thread. I think most will be of the 1+ goals / no next goal variety, although I may throw in the odd '2-attempt' bet in order to win 5% of the bank. My plan is to at the very least reach £1,000 again although I will aim for £1,200 as I did last time before reviewing the bank again. If I keep reminding myself that I started with no more than £50 of my own money, I shouldn't have many problems with the mental side of things! *** To kick things off (again!)... BANK1 (01): HOFFENHEIM VS AUGSBURG, LAY 0-0 @ 15.5, LIABILITY £199.96 :hope BANK2 (01): ERZGEBIRGE VS MAINZ 05, LAY 0-0 @ 13.5, LIABILITY £200.05 :hope (Both matches are from the German Bundesliga 2, and kick-off at 1700 GMT.)

Re: 100% Madness Thanks mate, yes it is difficult to adjust yourself to having considerably less than you did after a loss or two. But, once you're back in control of yourself, it's no different to how you were at the start of a new idea (- or shouldn't be at least!). Anyone reading, including yourself, will have probably found that I was placing bets purely on what I thought was value and at odds way higher than what I was used to in this thread. Basically there was no system in place to follow. I think I have learnt this lately and by using a (staking) system will help you with discipline issues and hopefully help you on your way to the big time! As with the 'Pay Off Our Loan' thread, you are following a set system of staking according to the odds and is yet to slip up and fail after nearly 100 bets.. and I think the main ingredient of the success is that you ARE following the rules and not veering away from them with more riskier bets with larger odds. Anyway, while I've been rambling on... ERZGEBIRGE 2:1 MAINZ 05 after just 18 minutes! :)