** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

100% Madness

madnesstiger

Re: 100% Madness BANK1 BANK2 BANK1 (01): RANGERS VS CELTIC, LAY 'NO NEXT GOAL' @ 6.2 (0-0, 27MINS) :) BANK1 (02): CHARLTON VS WOLVES, TOTAL GOALS 2+ @ 1.40 :) BANK1 (03): SPARTA ROTTERDA VS WILLEM II, LAY 0-0 @ 16.0 :) BANK1 (04): LIVERPOOL VS EVERTON, LAY 0-0 @ 10.5 :) BANK1 (05): BRONDBY VS AAB, LAY 1-0 @ 11.5 :) BANK1 (06): CLUB BRUGGE VS RACING GENK, LAY 0-0 @ 13.5 :) BANK1 (07): OSNABRUCK VS KAISERSLAUTERN, LAY 0-0 @ 11.5, LIABILITY £40.53 :hope BANK2 (01): GILLINGHAM VS CARLISLE UTD, LAY 0-0 @ 12.5 :@ END OF BANK2, AFTER 1 BET!

Re: 100% Madness Looks like we both knew what we was doing then as i had man u under goals and like you said:dude Nice to see the thread evolving. Was it always the plan to tweak things as you went along or is it a case of not having all your eggs in one basket:ok

Re: 100% Madness

Looks like we both knew what we was doing then as i had man u under goals and like you said:dude Nice to see the thread evolving. Was it always the plan to tweak things as you went along or is it a case of not having all your eggs in one basket:ok
To start with, I really just wanted to show that the method of staking can work in small doses, and can be a fairly quick way of doubling, or even trebbling the bank (without going for crazy odds!). As the system continued, and I found myself with a nice wad in the bank, I then displayed (quite efficiently might I add) what happens when One goes on tilt and all the luck in the world tells you politely to **** off!! Since then I have mentally thought that what had just happened could so easily happen again, and so tried tweaking bits and bobs here and there, and just placed a few 'wild' bets at smallish odds to get me back at a reasonable position. The in-running conclusion so far is to work upto a decent bankroll by using something along the lines of the original method at the beginning of the thread, and then 'protect' it a little more by moving onto the current method, whereby you can still place the 'easy' bets on 1+ goals and the like, but have also got a second chance should the initial attempt fail. As mentioned before, I must credit GuyFawkes for inspiring me with this concept (all I did was work out which odds I could use for it to work). Although this safer option only profits the bank by ~1.5% each bet, it can still rack up to quite a healthy profit overall, yet have a theoretical strike rate of well over 95%. Will see how it goes from here! :ok

Re: 100% Madness Hey mate. Would be really interested if you could somehow put this new 1.5% system into spreadsheet form?! Not too sure how long it'd take you? if its too much effort then don't worry about it! It's the kind of thing i'd like to try! Cheers!

Re: 100% Madness BANK1 (10): PARIS SG VS STRASBOURG, LAY 0-0 @ 9.4 LIABILITY £31.75 :hope JQ205, I am thinking of tweaking the 100%Madness spreadsheet, or at least add an extra sheet which can be used exclusively for the 1.5% profit method of staking. It may take a little while, I have the idea in my head - it's just a matter of putting the right formulas in the right places!

Re: 100% Madness BANK1 (12): FIORENTINA VS PSV, LAY 0-0 @ 9.40 :) NEW BANK: £265.01 *** Still working on a spreadsheet to make this thing easier - especially when placing a LAY bet. No more for tonight, but it's Friday tomorrow which means the start of the weekend, and plenty of betting opportunities :) :ok

Re: 100% Madness BANK1 (13): RODA JC VS NEC NIJMEGEN, TOTAL GOALS 1+ @ 1.07, STAKE £56.86 :hope Although both teams managed a 0-0 in their last match, in their past 6 matches altogether there have been 40 goals, which averages out at 3.33 per game! Head-to-head matches have generally been low-scoring affairs, but the recent form is just too much of a contrast for this one to be a stalemate!

Re: 100% Madness *** SPREADSHEET UPDATE *** Download link in Post#1 of this thread. v1.03 Update includes:

• 2-attempts calculator (Follow the simple instructions on the '2-attempts' sheet)

It is fairly straight-forward and includes instructions on the sheet itself. The idea is that you place a bet at small odds (i.e. 1+ goals) to make x% profit on your bankroll. Should the bet lose, then the calculator informs you what the lowest odds are that you can take for the 2nd-attempt in order to recoup the previous losing stake and still make the desired profit. Any questions.. feel free to ask! PS: The '2-attempts' sheet includes a macro button, so please ensure you have the macro security settings set to low or medium. :ok

Re: 100% Madness (NEW Spreadsheet Update v1.03) After 10 minutes, there's another winner: BANK1 (17): MIDDLESBRO VS MAN UTD, LAY NO NEXT GOAL @ 17.0 :) +£4.09 / +1.46% profit NEW BANK: £284.39 *** BANK1 (18): EVERTON VS DERBY, LAY CORRECT SCORE 1:0 @ 8.0, LIABILITY £30.38 :hope

Re: 100% Madness (NEW Spreadsheet Update v1.03) The first loss under the new staking method as Everton win 1:0. BANK1 (18): EVERTON VS DERBY, LAY CORRECT SCORE 1:0 @ 8.0 :eyes So, off to France in a bid to keep the system alive... BANK1 (19): NANCY VS PSG, LAY CORRECT SCORE 0:0 @ 7.8, LIABILITY £253.98 :hope