Mussleburgh 13/02

Re: mussleburgh Good morning all, Im posting early today because 'the wife' has left me a list of jobs as long as the queue at the bookies on National day, I hope I can get done in time to settle down and watch the racing! It will be interesting to see the ground at Muss., officially Good, but I have a feeling it may be slightly softer than that. 1.50 Muss I cannot see anything getting the post before Middleton Dene, I generally dont back odds on chances, but this is as sure as they get. 2.20 Muss I like the look of Akarem here, he looks like he has been gaining in confidence over Hurdles and I am sure he will give a good account of himself today. 3.20 Muss I can see this going the way of R Guest's Hall of Fame, he has been improving, and consequently has found himself moved up a grade and I have also factored in some cut in the ground after the first few races which will help this horse get home. 3.50 Muss Now then, Johnson does have a knack of finding the right races for his horses and I think that may be exactly what he has done here with Masafi, he seems very comfortable at around this Grade. Hala San is a big danger here but I think he may not represent as good value. So there you have it, Im putting them in Lucky 15, I think, and hopefully if they behave themselves Ill have a bit for tonights Kempton meeting. Im going to post one of these in the BBOTD today just to see how we get on. Best of luck everybody, see you in the winners enclosure!!

Re: mussleburgh 1.50 Middleton Dene 15 pts Showed great improvement in the summer/autumn over novice hurdles, nothcing up a string of victories over some good sorts such as Pigeon Island and at Cheltenham lto. Comes back after a break today but the ground is fine, Dobbin on board which I consider a positive even though its previous rider did do well with this one and the Johnson newcomer will need to be pretty smart to beat this one.

Re: mussleburgh 1.50 Muss-Has this horse ever won a race???(Raysock) 2.20 Muss-Sutherland Belle. Won a good race @ Down Royal with its favourite jockey on board. No problem with ground/distance/speed. I'm on this to win. 2.50 Muss Physical Force E.W @ 8/1. Everything going for it today. Looks a good E.W steal.I'm on!!!

Re: Mussleburgh 13/02

2.20 Muss-Sutherland Belle. Won a good race @ Down Royal with its favourite jockey on board. No problem with ground/distance/speed. I'm on this to win.
I fancy this also, connections just bring the 3 over from Ireland and I think this is there best chance of a winner

Re: Mussleburgh 13/02

don,t know much about horse,s but tip from work m8,s the last time they were told to get on this horse it won at 20/1 muss 1.50 raysrock you can either thank me l8r or ban me from the horsey section:rollin:rollin:rollin
Alright :) I have it in a lucky 15 :D COME ON!!!! :) Great tip mate!!!