Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems .

cavello

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems . I use look-up tables which I've developed in relation to my figures and then use Paul's ratings to hopefully back up my figures from a recent form perspective. I may in addition use a model based on Poisson Distribution and The Timer Predictor computer figures. I've rejected Rateform. Whereever I mention a price and a specific bookmaker this is a value bet IMO.

Re: Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems .

1 bet only for mid-week. Brighton +1.1 Pen Power, +0.9 Pure Pen & +9.75 Paul Ross Rating Brighton @1.91 with Blue Square:hope
:clap Won 2-1:clap Profit on Night = 9.1 pts Profit of Value Bets (since 1st Jan 2007) = 237.98 pts.:ok

Re: Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems . Paul Ross Away Ramping System. Bets for this weekend 3 Way Odds Option Wolves 4 pts @3.75 with Bet365:hope Port Vale 3 pts @4.5 with Blue Square:hope Lincoln 3 pts @ 4.0 with ToteSport:hope Asian Handicap Option Wolves (+0.25) @2.04 with CanBet:hope Port Vale (+0.5) @2.08 with BetChronicle:hope Lincoln (+0.5) @1.9 with Bet365:hope

Paul Ross Away Ramping System. Bets for this weekend 3 Way Odds Option Wolves 4 pts @3.75 with Bet365:hope:clap Port Vale 3 pts @4.5 with Blue Square:hope:sad Lincoln 3 pts @ 4.0 with ToteSport:hope:sad Asian Handicap Option Wolves (+0.25) @2.04 with CanBet:hope:clap Port Vale (+0.5) @2.08 with BetChronicle:hope:sad Lincoln (+0.5) @1.9 with Bet365:sad
Profit on 3 ways = 5 pts Loss on AH = -9.60 pts

I missed one for the above systems. So please include 3 way betting option Wycombe 5 pts @3.1 with Bet365:hope:clap AH Option Wycombe (+0.25) @1.96 with Ladbrokes:hope[:clap/quote] Profit on 3 way = 10.5 pts Profit on Day = 15.5 pts:clap:clap Profit on AH = 9.6 pts No profit or loss on day for AH Bets:\