Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems .

cavello

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems .

Paul Ross Rating System Swansea @2.41 with Betchronicle:clap:clap AH option for Away Ramping System to follow
Paul Ross Ratings System = Profit after 15 months = +146.15 pts:ok N.B. This is the last bet of the season for this system because Paul will not post anymore ratings this season.:sad

N.B. This is the last bet of the season for this system because Paul will not post anymore ratings this season.:sad
Hi Cavelloman, loving these bets still :ok on the quote above I thought these rating were from another site and as far as I can see they are still posting ratings for this weekend, or am I getting confused between the ratings used on the Ramping Away system

First a value Bet for this Wednesday which also features in the system bets Genoa -0.4 Pen Pow, +0.4 Pure Pen and +2.25 Paul Ross Rating. Genoa (+0.5 AH) @2.2 with BetChronicle :clap System bets to follow
Profit To Date "Value Bets" since Jan 2007 = +356.23 pts

Home Underdog System Tottenham +3.00 3pts @ 3.75 with BetChronicle 7 pts (+0.5) 1.84 with CanBet.:clap Genoa +2.25 2 pts @5.7 with BetChronicle 8 pts (+0.5 AH) @2.2 with BetChronicle.:clap
Another couple of winning bets:ok

Away Ramping System 3 way Option Bets Reginna -13.5 3 pts @3/1 with BetFred:wall Swanea -30.25 9pts @2.41 with BetChronicle:clap AH option for Away Ramping System to follow
Winning again here:ok Home Underdogs System = +2.05 pts:ok Ramping Away System 3 way Option = 25.43 pts:ok Ramping Away System AH Option = 37.95 pts:ok

Paul Ross Away Ramping System Bury -20.25 3 way Option Bury 3 pts @4/1 with Ladbrokes:hope:wall AH Option Bury 10 pts (+0.75) @1.85 with VC Bet:hope:clap:clap
Bury was a very satisfying result. Someone on another thread were speaking if Hereford had only to turn up. I just hate it when people are cocky about a soccer match. Betting is about odds and probabilities not certs shoo-in etc. Ramping Away System 3 way Option = 22.43 pts:ok Ramping Away System AH Option = 46.45 pts:ok If no rating are available on 365stats this will be the final bet for my systems. Important After Easter we hit the time of year when crazy prices and results occur. Therefore I will be reducing stakes to 5 pts. But we will almost certainly be having bets at 3/1+ and most bets will then be based on the 3 way market.

Re: Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems . Progress report. Down on the day by -13.6pts for the day (-1.6 pts for the week) at the moment. 3 matches this evening:hope. No bets for Easter Monday back next weekend with our end of season staking plan. Smaller stakes but including attempts at better prices.

Re: Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems . With just one match left for the week we are standing at +1.8 pts for the week. Some very poor results yesterday with a couple of the "value bets" getting a trashing. :$ So now we approach the last few week of the season where we can expect some great triumphs and humiliating defeats.But hopefully we can turn a profit. I will be trying to reduce bets to c6 per weekend and try to include more adventurous bets to take advantage of some of the overprices that occur at this time of year. Bets will be posted later on Saturday morning bacause we will get some big movements due to the "must win" factor causing big price movements. Based on my estimates this should involve a total outlay of 150-200 pts. So even if every bet loses:loon I will have turned a profit for the season as per usual. But we don't want that do we.:lol

Re: Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems . Looks like the ratings on 365ststs have been updated so here are the bets for the Away Ramping System Crewe -13.75 Dag and Red -24.25 3 way Option Crewe 3 pts @5.5 with SkyBet:hope Dag & Red 5 pts @3.15 with BetChronicle:hope AH Option Crewe (+0.75) @1.92 with Ladbrokes:hope Red + Dag (+0.25 ) @1.94 with CanBet:hope

Looks like the ratings on 365ststs have been updated so here are the bets for the Away Ramping System Crewe -13.75 Dag and Red -24.25 3 way Option Crewe 3 pts @5.5 with SkyBet 1-1:wall Dag & Red 5 pts @3.15 with BetChronicle 0-0:wall AH Option Crewe (+0.75) @1.92 with Ladbrokes:clap Red + Dag (+0.25 ) @1.94 with CanBet:ok
3 way option -8 pts AH option +13.9 pts Ramping Away System 3 way Option = +14.43 pts:ok Ramping Away System AH Option = +60.35 pts:ok

Re: Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems . Does anyone want me to post the home/away games with a Pen Pow of +1 on Wednesday or Thursday? Otherwise I will just post these on Saturday morning with the advised bets.:ok Cavelloman I would be grateful if you could still post Weds/Thurs as not always able to access computer on Saturdays due to work :( If you had placed £25 on each of my value bets this season would now be up over £600 that is over £100 per month. Not a bad addition to your income plus I would expect anybody to make considerable more from my racing bets. I'm looking forward to an easy month in April before getting back to the hard graft ogf the summer month when we switch on the racing money machine(I hope). Absoloutely brilliant going mate I have followed and thankyou very much :notworthy:notworthy

Does anyone want me to post the home/away games with a Pen Pow of +1 on Wednesday or Thursday? Otherwise I will just post these on Saturday morning with the advised bets.:ok Cavelloman I would be grateful if you could still post Weds/Thurs as not always able to access computer on Saturdays due to work :( If you had placed £25 on each of my value bets this season would now be up over £600 that is over £100 per month. Not a bad addition to your income plus I would expect anybody to make considerable more from my racing bets. I'm looking forward to an easy month in April before getting back to the hard graft ogf the summer month when we switch on the racing money machine(I hope).
Absoloutely brilliant going mate I have followed and thankyou very much :notworthy:notworthy Thanks, will post up later tonight and will put up the bets as well. Looking at the matches none appear to be effected by the "must win" factor(except a couple abroard) so I've decided to continue as per normal as there is little advantage in waiting. Staking to remain at the normal 10 pts level untill I deduce a change in the betting markets. Possibly the crazy odds only kick in with the last 3 to 4 matches.:ok Back later just off for a run in the local park:ok

Home Underdogs System March 29-30 Lazio +20.50 Valenciennes +8.25 Advised Bets Lazio 3 pts @4.3 with CentreBet:sad & 7 pts (+0.5 AH) @1.84 with BetChronicle:hope:clap Valenciennes 3 pts @4.0 with Bet365 & 7 pts (+0.5 AH) @1.85 with Bet365:hope:sad
Loss on Bets = -7.12 pts Loss to Date = -5.07 pts:\ This type of bets obviously does not win frequently so losing runs can be long but the AH bets keep us in the game until we ger some results going our way.:hope Final no away bets this weekend so returns remain static. Ramping Away System 3 way Option = +14.43 pts:ok Ramping Away System AH Option = +60.35 pts:ok