• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems .

Paul Ross Away System and Away Ramping System
Wrexham22.00 v 55.75Peterboro-33.75
Peterborough 10 pts win @2.1 with CentreBet:clap:clap:clap
That win improved things a bit.
Paul Ross Ratings System = Profit after 14 months = +129.55 pts Paul Ross Ratings Away Ramping Systems 3 way Betting Loss to Date = +4.9pts:loon AH Betting Profit to Date = +17.05 pts:ok
24-02-2008 10:45

Re: Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems . brilliant stuff again Cavelloman, so glad you didnt thow these in, been a great couple of weeks :clap didnt realise Peterborough was a Away Ramping System qualifier, has there been an adjustment to the staking on this (just looked again at the original staking table) thanks once again :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Re: Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems . Yes never noticed that. Obviously all bets over -30 pts must have a bet of 10 pts decreasing with price or there is too much of a contradiction with the original simple system. Will paste up modified staking later. Would much appreciate if you also posted up system bets here when I've missed one. Thanks for pointing out one I missed last week.:ok New home system (outsiders against odds-on shots) to appear very soon. Working on staking method at the moment.

Re: Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems . Now for the Bets Doncaster -23.25 5 pts @2.9 with Bet365 AH Option 1.75 (+0.25) with Bet365 Swansea -31.0 10 pts @2.25 with Expekt AH OPtion 1.96 (+0.25) with CanBet Wolves -26.75 7 pts @2.62 with BetChronicle AH Option 1.91 (O AH) with Betinternet Brentford -12.25 3 pts @ 4.33 with Stan James AH Option 1.99 (+ 0.5 AH) @1.99 with BetChronicle Wigan -13.5 3 pts @ 5.5 with ToteSport AH Option 2.1 (+0.5 AH) with BetChronicle

Would much appreciate if you also posted up system bets here when I've missed one. Thanks for pointing out one I missed last week.:ok
not a problem Cavelloman, happy to help, to be honest didnt want to invade your thread and look like I was telling you YOUR SYSTEM :lol just glad it was a selection that won :ok one for the this week (though rating has changed since earlier in the week) from -19.25 to -21.25 Wrexham V Mansfield -21.25 I make that a 5 pt win (available at 3.2 expect) and AH bet of approx 1.9 (on the +0.25) heres to another good weekend :ok PS. do you cover French league as i also have 1 from that (that I have backed)

Re: Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems . Latt "Value Bet" for this weekend barinf any great moves or news. Roma @1.79 with BetChronicle:hope Price IMO just too big even considering thay play Real Madrid next week. 7 wins from 9 against Parma at the Olympic Stadium over the last few year is enough to convince me on top of the great ratings from me and Paul.

Re: Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems . Thank Greg, Prices were not up when I looked at French league 1 so here is another bet.. Had beeen sitting on the fence if to back the away side based on my ratings with one team +0.1 Pen Power the other +0.1 Pure Pen Valenciennes -15.0 3 pts @5 with Bet365 AH Option (+0.5 AH) @2.06 with CanBet. N.B. On my ratings(teams almost level) Valenciennes should be max 4.5

Re: Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems . Report in Progress Winning well with system bets:ok A little down with value bets. But HUll and Northampton were pretty unlucky if you look at the match stats not to give us anything.:sad Also Lille losing 1-0 at half time:sad For those that follow my racing bets another winning day:ok Come on Wigan :hope

Re: Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems . Weekend Profits Profit for 3 way Betting On Awat Ramping System = 19.34 pts:clap Profit for AH Option = 42.45 pts:clap:clap:clap Profit for Paull Ross Rating System = 12.5 pts:clap -------------------------------------------------------------- Paul Ross Ratings System = Profit after 14 months = +142.05 pts:ok Paul Ross Ratings Away Ramping Systems 3 way Betting Profit to Date = +24.24pts:ok AH Betting Profit to Date = +59.50 pts:ok New home underdogs system nearly ready:ok

HOME TEAMSPEN POWERPURE PENPR RATINGPRICEVALUECOMMENTS
LIVERPOOL1.61.2
BLACKPOOL:hope0.80.523.751.88YES:hope1.88 @BetChronicle
BRIGHTON:hope0.90.63.001.83YES:hope1.83 @ToteSport
CHARLTON:hope0.50.525.752.20YES:hope2.2 @BetFred
AWAY TEAMSPEN POWERPURE PENPR RATINGSPRICEVALUECOMMENTS
WBA1.40.9-14.52.20?
DONCASTER:hope0.70.5-24.52.61YES:hope1.85(O AH) with Bet365
CARDIFF:hopeO.40.5-11.54.33YES:hope2.11 (+ 0.25 AH) with BetChronicle
Midweek "Value Bets" above 1 Away Ramping System Bet Cardiff -11.5 3 pts @4.33 with SkyBet AH Option Cardiff (+0.25 AH) @2.11 with BetChronicle