Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems .

cavello

Re: Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems . Right we are ready for the Home Underdogs System Rules are very simple. 1. Home team rated >1 by Paul Ross Ratings 2. Odds of home team 11/4 or more Staking plan below.

ODDS3 WAY STAKEAH STAKE
3.75 TO 4.503 PTS7 PTS
4.51 TO 6.52 PTS8 PTS
6.5 1 +1 PT9 PTS
Most bets will involve opposing teams like Real Madrid and Man U. We will suffer some trashings But we will :hope pull off some shocks.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems .

HOME TEAMSPEN POWERPURE PENPR RATINGPRICEVALUECOMMENTS
LIVERPOOL1.61.2
BLACKPOOL:hope:sad0.80.523.751.88YES:hope1.88 @BetChronicle
BRIGHTON:hope:nana0.90.63.001.83YES:hope1.83 @ToteSport
CHARLTON:hope:sad0.50.525.752.20YES:hope2.2 @BetFred
AWAY TEAMSPEN POWERPURE PENPR RATINGSPRICEVALUECOMMENTS
WBA:ok1.40.9-14.52.20?
DONCASTER:hope:clap0.70.5-24.52.61YES:hope1.85(O AH) with Bet365
CARDIFF:hope:clapO.40.5-11.54.33YES:hope2.11 (+ 0.25 AH) with BetChronicle
Midweek "Value Bets" above 1 Away Ramping System Bet Cardiff -11.5 3 pts @4.33 with SkyBet:sad AH Option Cardiff (+0.25 AH) @2.11 with BetChronicle[:clap/quote] Value Bets Profit on Night = +2.45 pts:ok 3 way Ramping Away System = -3 pts:\ AH Option = +5.55 pts:ok Profit To Date "Value Bets" = +279.23 pts Paul Ross Ratings Away Ramping Systems 3 way Betting Profit to Date = +21.24pts:ok AH Betting Profit to Date = +53.95 pts:ok

Re: Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems . Home Underdogs System Napoli +7.75 3 pts @3.85 with BetChronicle:hope 7 pts (+0.25 AH) @2.04 with Ladbrokes:hope Value Bets Add Oldham +0.5 Pen Power, +0.5 Pure Pen. +9 with Paul Ross Rating Oldham @2.35 with BetChronicle:hope M K Dons @2.3 with Paddy Power:hope I think that is it for bets March 7-9

Re: Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems . Porgress Report Value Bets up +51.9 pts. If we lose all the remaining 5 bets we will still have a winning weekend.:hope for at least 2 wins. Colchester lost us 5 pts on AH option and a another 3 pts on 3 way betting for the Away Ramping System.

Paul Ross Ratings Ramping Away System 3 way Betting Colchester -17.75 3 pts@ 5.3 with BetChronicle:sad Wrexham (play Monday) -24.25 5 pts@ 3.5 with SkyBet:clap Caglieri -14.25 3 pts @4.8 with BetDirect.:sad Back with others bets tomorro
Got wrong day for Wrexham game:spank Profit on Bets = 6.5 pts:ok Paul Ross Ratings Away Ramping Systems 3 way Betting Profit to Date = +27.74pts:ok

Finally AH Option for Away Ramping System Colchester (+0.75 AH) @2.02 with BetChronicle:sad Wrexham (+0.25 AH) @1.89 with CanBet:clap Caglieri (+0.5 AH) @1.85 with BetChronicle:sad
Loss on Bets = -6.10 pts:sad Paul Ross Ratings Away Ramping Systems AH Betting Profit to Date = +47.85.95 pts:ok

Re: Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems . :clapProfit for "value Bets" this weekend = +73.4 pts:clap Profit To Date "Value Bets" since Jan 2007 = +352.63 pts:ok :clap:clapOver 275 pts profit this football season.:clap:clap And some people would rather look at the General Chat Threads:rollin

Re: Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems . absolutley superb Cavelloman :notworthy:notworthy as I have said before this is my fav thread on SP and not only that it is the best footy advice on the planet :ok so glad you didnt chuck it in 3 weeks ago, its been a 3 fab weeks :nana well done mate :clap your efforts are much appreicated :cow (think thats all the praising symbols used now!!) :rollin

Brilliant.:ok Cav, has this been your most profitable season so far?
Yes I've only been betting on soccer over the last 4-5 years and taken a time to get to grips with the statistics that count. At first I struggled to get a yiled of c3-5% but I'm definately getting better now. Racing is still better for profits IMO, The Paul Steel book, The Times predictor and the ratings of Paul Ross have pointed me in the right direction. It nice to see other hard workers on here like Merlin, Wumpkings, Clarky etc winning money as well.:ok Another evening of graft ahead for the midweek fixtures so will need to update my data tomorro.

It nice to see other hard workers on here like Merlin, Wumpkings, Clarky etc winning money as well
Thanks Cavelloman for the mention, it is an honour coming from yourself. Although I don't bet very often on football or the horses, I regularly 'pop in' and view your theads to see how things are going. Like many others on this forum, I've been extremely impressed by your various systems and the approaches you take. Your strike rate and profits are just awesome and certainly an inspiration for systematic bettors. Best wishes for your continued success.

Paul Ross Ratings Away Ramping System 3 Way Betting Option Barnet -13.25 3 pts @100/30 with Stan james:sad Ah Option 1.88 (+0.5 AH) with BetChronicle:sad
Losses of 3 pts and 10 pts on above match.:sad Profit are now at 24.74 pts(3 way) & 37.85 pts(Asain Handicap)

Re: Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems . Now for the System Bets. Raul Ross Rating System Bury -34.0 @2.98 with BetChronicle:hope Paul Ross Away Ramping Sytem 3 way Option Bury -34 6 pts @2.98 with BetChronicle:hope Grimsby -19.5 @4.6 with CentreBet:hope Ah Option Grimsby (+ 0.5 AH) @2.06 with Ladbrokes:hope Bury (+0.25 Ah) @1.78 with Betinternet:hope Home Underdog System Part Vale + 5.25 3 pts win @4.33 with Coral:hope 7 pts (+0.5 AH) @1.99 with CanBet:hope

Now for the System Bets. Raul Ross Rating System Bury -34.0 @2.98 with BetChronicle:hope:sad Paul Ross Away Ramping Sytem 3 way Option Bury -34 6 pts @2.98 with BetChronicle:hope Grimsby -19.5 @4.6 with CentreBet:hope Ah Option Grimsby (+ 0.5 AH) @2.06 with Ladbrokes:hope:sad(up 2-0 at one point) Bury (+0.25 Ah) @1.78 with Betinternet:hope(Drawing till late goal) Home Underdog System Part Vale + 5.25 3 pts win @4.33 with Coral:hope:sad 7 pts (+0.5 AH) @1.99 with CanBet:hope:clap
Not a very successful bettting day. But the away systems bets all remain in profit plus a first success for the underdog homes.

Re: Cavelloman's Ratings and Systems . Late extra value bet. Siena are at +0.8 pen pow, +0.5 pure pen and -10,25 with the Paul Ross ratings. Reginna have a new coach and this may be the reason that Siena have drifted to a price that can't be ignored (3.8 on the excahnges for the alright win. Siena (+0.25 AH) @1.96 wiith BetChronicle:hope BTW 18 pts profit yesterday so we need one win:hope from our 3 bets today to secure a profit over this weekend