• 19:30 GMT William Hill £500 Added
    • 20:00 GMT Paradise â?¬25000 Gtd - Prize Money Doubled
    • 20:10 GMT iPoker $6000 Gtd Freezeout
    • 21:00 GMT Spin Palace $1000 Freeroll
    • 21:00 GMT 32Red Friday Night Grand RH Freeroll
    • 21:40 GMT iPoker $2500 Gtd Freezeout
    • 22:30 GMT Paradise â?¬7500 Gtd - Prize Money Doubled
    • 22:45 GMT Pokerstars HORSE Freezeout

Re: ** Poker Friday 1st February ** I'm not sure but.. 1) You have to play 10 cash game hands 2) You have to sit at a table and watch 10 cash game hands pass by. you don't even have to get involved in a hand 3) 10 RH is not exactly 10. It's a point to be reached.. It has a complex mathematical way which I can't figure out since I went out last night and had too much of our traditional drink.. One of the above I guess..

Re: ** Poker Friday 1st February **

Paradise are showing the 50 Up Final for next Thursday (Feb 7th) and not Sunday. :unsure
Hope that makes for plenty of sit-outs then :tongue2:hope Bit disappointed today...was looking forward to playing in the Double Paradise games but they are mostly rebuys and I just hate rebuy games. Even the offer of double money is not going to make me play.:eyes

Re: ** Poker Friday 1st February ** Can anyone help? Everytime i try and load up Virgin or Paradise the screen appears with the 'steps' one or two will load then the screen's dissapear into thin air, never to be seen again until i double click on the application again, thus going round in circles :eyes Using Vista if that helps. Cheers.

Re: ** Poker Friday 1st February **

Can anyone help? Everytime i try and load up Virgin or Paradise the screen appears with the 'steps' one or two will load then the screen's dissapear into thin air, never to be seen again until i double click on the application again, thus going round in circles :eyes Using Vista if that helps. Cheers.
try right click, then 'open as administrator' - might help

Re: ** Poker Friday 1st February ** Out 2319. I could have folded and peed around but what happened is i raise 4bb to 400 with AK, table maniac calls - he's played every hand but everyone keeps folding to him when he raises - i know he could hold any 2. Flop comes 78J, i bet 700 into 900 pot, he raises to 1400 i re-raise all in 3500k as i don't think he has a J and has folded to pressure previously, he calls with A8. Faced with 3 raises he's still going with A8/ mid pair - Each to their own i guess, i'm not fussed i was right he didn't have a strong hand and nearly every time the person will fold but not this person, n/m. GL

Re: ** Poker Friday 1st February ** 1738th. Knew it was going to be a cockheads ball and how right i was:eyes.Never got a hand and raises all over the place.Shoved my last 1300 with pocket 2's and got called by the table tossbag with Q8 he hits i'm glad i'm out.:eyes At least I made a handsome profit on my raked hands.:ok Good Luck all left in as your gonna need it.:hope

Re: ** Poker Friday 1st February ** Out 2000 and something, but PL crashed when I'd written a massive post of hatred, self-disgust and general piss-offedness (???). However I'm glad to see we have a little club of like-feeling players. :eyes I feel much better now.:eyes