** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Party Poker charge for not playing?

misky

Dear son_of_stan, Our records show that that you have not logged in to your account for 180 days. A $4.49 administration fee** has been charged to your inactive account. The next charge will be deducted from you account balance on: 02-Feb-2008 ET. However, this fee will NOT be charged if your account, or any related account, is reactivated on or before 01-Feb-2008 ET. Reactivating your account is easy: Just log in and place a cash wager, enter a tournament with a cash entry fee, or play a raked hand. **TERMS & CONDITIONS If you do not access your Account by "logging on" to your Account using your Account name and password for any period of 180 days, then after those 180 days (the "180 day grace period") your Account (and any related account with any ESP) will be deemed "Inactive". If your Account becomes Inactive, then the Company is entitled to charge you an administrative fee (the "Inactive Account Fee"). The Inactive Account Fee shall be deducted from your Account Balance at the end of each calendar month in accordance with the Inactive Account Fee Schedule. We will stop deducting the Inactive Account Fee from your Account Balance if your Account is re-activated. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our Customer Care team is available 24/7. Sincerely, Party Team

Re: Party Poker charge for not playing? I think it was DTD I spotted the same clause in, which is why I refused to set up an account there. I also noticed when I logged back into VC yesterday they had a similar update referring to 120 days, but only that you would lose any action points, no mention of money. But I've not noticed that on any other i-poker sites.

Re: Party Poker charge for not playing? One o the things I consistently try to do with PP is when I have anything over $50 in there then I withdraw it all, put PP in my dead accounts folder, and wait for them to put some free money in my account ($5 or $10 occasionally) - at that point I reactivate it (think you need to put some money in ($10 min) and play 1 raked hand to get the free dosh. Then I wait for one of their bonus offers ($25 .... but you need to play lots of RH to get at it) and use the free money plus my deposit plus the "free" $25 to play cash games ... once I free up the $25 (haven't lost it all yet) I then cash out and the cycle restarts..... I'm not overly keen on PP as a site because of this rule and their minimum withdrawal and fees (think I'm right in saying that they take a dollar or two when you withdraw - robbin bastids :spank) .... so playing this way once or twice a year is ok by me.....