** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Valuescope 2008

Re: Valuescope 2008 definately from recc prices same as pricewise rix and anyone else that gives recc prices and you certainly wont get the advertised profits over a year i'll put up the profits from now on to sp and the prices i get myself without having to check with every bookmaker under the sun today i got ladbrokes prices of 33/1 and 28/1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Valuescope 2008 looks like we could have a blank week further to ginger saying that sp's are no good over a year the sp's were better than half the reccomended odds therefore if the yearly profit was 200pts at half the odds the profit would be 100pts still a lot better than most

Re: Valuescope 2008 I do most of my betting on the exchanges nowadays but when I do bet early prices I make a point of getting on when the bookmakers open up. Putting teletext on and pressing the last digit of the bookmakers number at exactly opening time. I do not usually have any problem getting on at the advertised price, even if it is pricewise or valuescope. They rightly will not allow me to have more than my normal stakes, got to leave the price for some more punters to get on. I do not see this thing about not being able to get on. If punters wait to bet on Valuescope for just one minute after opening time then the phones are inundated, you are left waiting your turn. May be hanging on for 10 minutes, by such time the best price has gone. Can not expect bookmakers to keep the prices too long, they will go bankrupt without balancing their books.

Re: Valuescope 2008 dont understand how you can get the advertised price if valuescope says take 33/1 with ladbrokes and i go online at 6.30am and the price is cut to 25/1 i just dont see how you can get the bigger price i'd be glad if you can tell me how

Re: Valuescope 2008 Hills usually keep the published prices for 15 minutes in the shops, the point is they drastically reduce the limits and if they have any NR's in the race they dont have to keep their price promise and will reform the market, they just love NR's on busy days, it gives them a get out. The online prices are much more volotile and change regardless of the shops, its just a way of getting people in the shops, they know while your there you will probrably have another bet or put your football coupon on for example. It wise to know what time your local shop opens, i used to open at 9am where as 11 other Hills shops in the area opened at 10. I used to get all the Pricewise money every week, it was the busiest 15 mins of the day in fact i used to open a bit early if i had a queue.

Re: Valuescope 2008

I got BONUS at 5s... After 3 winless weeks lets hope we get back on track today with Valuescope...
l think that you will find its four winless weeks now on the bounce not three mate ok. been doing these now for over twelve months and well in profit still. good luck

Re: Valuescope 2008 huge gamble all the way down to 6/4 finished 3rd in 3 way photo some will say it was unlucky in running others that it could have been ridden better but another loser banks are now -12pts at least i've only £35 to claw back and i've already got £26 of it

Re: Valuescope 2008 i very much doubt if the drop in price was because it was a valuescope bet this was a gamble that went on all day and was probably caused by big hitters that new the horse was expected to win and probably would have if it had not got pushed back thru the field to around last place it was in a better position than that early on