** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Valuescope 2008

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Valuescope 2008

L'Aventure' date=' thats weird, could have told you that yesterday;)[/quote'] Mate, I was on her last time and was waiting so much for this race. This is her objective after 3 consecutive years finishing 5th, 4th and 2nd. 30/1 last night at Betfair, I wake up and I find 18/1 and tipped by Valuescope :( Now the best available is 16/1 :\

Re: Valuescope 2008

Mate' date=' I was on her last time and was waiting so much for this race. This is her objective after 3 consecutive years finishing 5th, 4th and 2nd. 30/1 last night at Betfair, I wake up and I find 18/1 and tipped by Valuescope :( Now the best available is 16/1 :\[/quote'] :okEw backers rewarded with another placed effort by the horse, it came form a mile back as usual, what a strange horse!

Re: Valuescope 2008 March 8th 3.15 Sandown Ashkazar 3pts Win Rec Price 3/1 With Vc 3/1 Avail With Coral pilca 2pts E/w Rec Price 25/1 Tote Power Coral James this Is The Last Saturday Morning Post Till 29th March TOOK THE FOLLOWING PRICES THIS MORNING ASHKAZAR 4.1 WITH BETFAIR AND PILCA 22/1 WITH HILLS TODAYS LESSON DONT TRY TO GET ADVERTISED ODDS WITH CORALS I WAS IN THERE SHOP AT 2MINS PAST 9 AND THE 3/1 WAS DOWN TO 11/4 AND THE 25/1 WAS 18/1 10 MINS LATER I GOT HILLS ADVERTISED PRICES

Re: Valuescope 2008 a winner at 100/30 on a day when v/scope had no effect on the sp running totals now rec price -12 price taken -16.2 sp -20.5 my own bank where i put £35 on a win bet and £20win and £15 place on the e/w bets thenrecover all losing stakes on the lay markets over the following week is sitting at +£360.50 with £35 to recover after todays result

Re: Valuescope 2008 lucky Racing Was Off Today As There Was A Major Boob Which I'm Glad To Say Was Missed By Others Who Put Up The V/scope Bets Elswhere the Mistake Was That There Was A 3rd Bet On A Different Page Which I Think The Mirror Should Have Given Some Indication Of As A Lot Of People Missed It

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Valuescope 2008 ROUNDUP OF LAST 2 SATURDAYS BETS a total of 12 pts invested with 1 winner and no place wins the winner was advised at 20/1 the price achieved was 20/1 and the sp was 16/1 so including the bets for march 22nd the banks are as follows PRICE ADVISED +18.50 PRICE TAKEN +2.5 SP -11.5