** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Valuescope 2008

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Valuescope 2008 april 5th 4.15 Aintree chelsea Harbour 2pts E/w 16/1 Bl Sq S James Sp Odds i've Taken 21.00 And 5.9 Betfair mon Mome 2pts E/w 33/1 Lads And Others 1pt E/w Cornish Set 100/1 Several Bookies 150/1 Betfair If You Take Reduced Place Odds prices taken chelsea harbour as above the other 2 33/1 and 100/1 with ladbrokes

Re: Valuescope 2008 Regards the price, this was perhaps what was available late last night. What surprised me was that the price dfifted to 9/2, probably because everyone was piling on the Pricewise selection. For me valuescope consistantly gives better value than PW. I no longer bother looking at the racecard, I just stake up as directed, then collect the winnings later. GJ

Re: Valuescope 2008

this is the price v/scope says was available i never saw it anywhere the price i took was 4/1 this is why i keep note of the prof/loss to their rec price +the price i get +sp its all just for comparison
I got £20 on with VC at 11/2. The price was available at 8.30 but was gone a couple of minutes later and I guess stakes would have been pretty seriously limited

after todays winner the banks are now to rec price +26.5 to price taken +4.5 to sp -7.5 my own bank is now +975.5
Hi Jack I was just wondering how you work out your results? You say your banks at 975 points- is that since you started because it's obviously not for this year alone as I have only just broken even for the year (today's winner) and that's at betfair prices.

Re: Valuescope 2008 AELARE i have explained what i do in earlier posts my bet each week is £35 on each selection if its an e/w bet i do £20 win £15 place if its win only (no matter how many points for the win) i do £35 win i then recover all losing stakes over the next week mainly on betfairs lay markets and sometimes the place market for example if there are 2 e/w bets and 1 was to finish 2nd i lose 3 stakes £20 and £15 on the loser and £20 win stake on the horse finishing 2nd so i would recover the £50 over the next week i dont try to lay large amounts as it would be hard to recover but i'm happy to win around £20 a day (i do have losing days) hope this explains it for you ps i could have had the selections at 2.30 this morning but was too lazy to bother

AELARE i have explained what i do in earlier posts my bet each week is £35 on each selection if its an e/w bet i do £20 win £15 place if its win only (no matter how many points for the win) i do £35 win i then recover all losing stakes over the next week mainly on betfairs lay markets and sometimes the place market for example if there are 2 e/w bets and 1 was to finish 2nd i lose 3 stakes £20 and £15 on the loser and £20 win stake on the horse finishing 2nd so i would recover the £50 over the next week i dont try to lay large amounts as it would be hard to recover but i'm happy to win around £20 a day (i do have losing days) hope this explains it for you ps i could have had the selections at 2.30 this morning but was too lazy to bother
Right Jack, thanks for that. You're right, I didn't read the whole thread :$- I just saw the results and thought they were a bit odd seeing as valuescope is down for the year :\ Tony