FOCUS GAME 31 Dec - PL Private Cash Game

avongirl

Focus game tonight will be a private $0.01/0.02 cash game on Prima running between 9pm and 11pm, come and go as you please (although there may be a minimum number of hands required for tracking purposes.) As the table is password protected you will only be able to receive this if you can receive PMs (usually more than 50 posts). Sorry to anyone this excludes. New tables are being set up so please do not use the Xmas Eve tables if they are still showing. BPP points calculation will likely be some combination of profit and final position of all who have played. GaF will post up details later, but you'll get some idea of how it will work from Xmas Eve's table. Vote in the daily thread as normal or indicate your interest here and password will be sent out later. Everyone welcome to stay on/join us on the tables after 11.00 if you would like to see in the New Year with PL. :cheers

Re: FOCUS GAME 31 Dec - PL Private Cash Game Don't think I can make it, but can someone PM me the password in case my night out goes pear-shaped? (If it does, I'll be even looser than normal and will probably manage to donate 100 BB's to everyone else at the table - THERE'S an incentive! :rollin)

Re: FOCUS GAME 31 Dec - PL Private Cash Game

Positional scores: 1st 150 Pts 2nd 125 Pts 3rd 100 Pts 4th 75 Pts 5th 50 Pts Plus these 5 also get 1 point for every 10c profit
Morl: 150+182.3=332.3 TheCroc: 125+52.4=177.4 Heniek: 100+47.1=147.1 Invasor: 75+46.3=121.3 BigAndy: 50+42.8=92.8