• No - I have already been sent the password
    • No - I cannot make this game

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive Prague Poker Palooza with Victor Chandler Well done Rosco and everyone in the money :clap :clap Dont forget, EVERYONE who played tonight gets a Prague token :ok Will have a look and may nominate a focus game or two (seeing as we all have tokens, and it looks like liquidity may be an issue...) Cheers FT and VC :clap :clap

Re: PL Exclusive Prague Poker Palooza with Victor Chandler Well played all in the money and especially the final 3. :clap And good game all, great atmosphere - a PL game like they used to be. :ok:clap

Dont forget' date=' EVERYONE who played tonight gets a Prague token :ok Will have a look and may nominate a focus game or two (seeing as we all have tokens, and it looks like liquidity may be an issue...)[/quote'] Can you save a couple til nearer the end of the month please.;) That'd be me and GaF then. :lol

Re: PL Exclusive Prague Poker Palooza with Victor Chandler

thanks nige and pl' date='poker played in the spirit it should be.[/quote'] I'll echo the thoughts of others. No crapshoot, plenty of time for banter (too much time, in my case, as I seemed to be more focussed on typing stuff than on thinking about the game). I can't believe that Red Fear didn't finish up in the money after my copious personal charitable donations of well over 10k in chips to the Aberdeen fund for Continuing Tournament Success [ACTS]. Really enjoyed it - reminded me, banter-wise, of the old Wednesday night $1 challenge games on Boss. Congrats to all in the money and extras - no surprise really that Nigel did well. He was dealing the cards most of the night. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive Prague Poker Palooza with Victor Chandler Congrats to all those in the money:clap I can honestly say it was the most frustrating game I've ever played:wall Think I played 4 hands in 1hr 45mins. Lady luck is a cruel mistress:lol When I did eventually get a pair I needed to double up but Warbirds hit two queens on the flop and that was then end for me:lol On the plus side I came 19th out of 1207 on laddies for $40 and a signed copy of "Ghosts at the Table" so all in all can't grumble:) I would also like to say how nice it was to watch people actually playing poker rather than the mad all in lottery some games become. I look forward to my next PL game:ok

I can't believe that Red Fear didn't finish up in the money after my copious personal charitable donations of well over 10k in chips to the Aberdeen fund for Continuing Tournament Success [ACTS].
:lol I told you I would blow them. :lol I've got not making the money down to a fine art now. :ok Please feel free to donate to the fund in future events though. :)

Re: PL Exclusive Prague Poker Palooza with Victor Chandler Good Morning Ladies and Gents, I'm gald to hear all went well in last night's event - it sounds as if you all enjoyed it:) Just to let you know that your tokens have now been credited and can be used anytime between now and the last Super Satellite. FYI, the Prague satellite packages are soon to be enhanced (news to be released later this week) so keep your eyes open for updates to our site. All the best for 2008! Andy.

Good Morning Ladies and Gents, I'm gald to hear all went well in last night's event - it sounds as if you all enjoyed it:) Just to let you know that your tokens have now been credited and can be used anytime between now and the last Super Satellite. FYI, the Prague satellite packages are soon to be enhanced (news to be released later this week) so keep your eyes open for updates to our site. All the best for 2008! Andy.
Cheers Andy. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive Prague Poker Palooza with Victor Chandler echo many of the comments on this thread, seemed to be a good game and pleased for FT that it was well supported. Apologies to those to tried to involve me in the chat, I wasnt keeping up as was working on another laptop at the time, although I am happy to confirm that Mr Jones comment about me never bluffing remains 100% accurate.

Re: PL Exclusive Prague Poker Palooza with Victor Chandler ok i have a token for the $5 sat on vc,i went to use it last night but only 2 entered so tourney was cancelled,looks like being same tonight 0 in at the moment.I was just wondering if you made it a focus game we,d be taking a few through to the super sat,just thought i,d mention it :ok

ok i have a token for the $5 sat on vc' date='i went to use it last night but only 2 entered so tourney was cancelled,looks like being same tonight 0 in at the moment.I was just wondering if you made it a focus game we,d be taking a few through to the super sat,just thought i,d mention it :ok[/quote'] LMAO just as i posted this theres 1 in tonights tourney and guess who it is?:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol morls sat there all on his lonesome as usual the sad git :tongue2:tongue2:tongue2:tongue2

Re: PL Exclusive Prague Poker Palooza with Victor Chandler problem with the online qualifying, and please correct me if Im wrong, is that the top level is a $55 FO, with 2500 bucks needed from 1 qualifier, so only one in fifty qualifies for the event !!! Thats pretty small odds, especially when its struggling to get the feeder sats going VC should really stick in another level, say 1 in 5 qualify from the 55 level to a 250 level, where 1 in 10 then qualify for the main festival.