• No - I have already been sent the password
    • No - I cannot make this game

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PL Exclusive Prague Poker Palooza with Victor Chandler This as you know is with VC Anyone thought about just going over and playing? Seriously considering it. I have found flights from Bristol return for 1 week at £70 and a weeks digs for £130 Buys ins are

25th March 2008Event 1 – NLH €100 + €10, Leader Board Event
26th March 2008Event 2 – NLH €250 + €25, Leader Board Event
27th March 2008Student Championship Final 2008
28th March 2008Event 3 (Main Event) – NLH €500 + €50, €10,000 Added, Leader Board Event
29th March 2008Post Festival Party
Let me know if anyone fancies it

Re: PL Exclusive Prague Poker Palooza with Victor Chandler Good Evening Ladies and Gents, This is Andy Horne from VC Poker hoping to answer some of your questions regarding the Punters Lounge Invite Only event and the Prague Poker Palooza. Firstly, for GotaFancy, yes there is $500 Added to the prize pool of the Invite Only event PLUS tokens to the top 100 players as detailed above (although the Super Satellite token is $60 in value). For those of you thinking of buying in direct to the Prague Poker Palooza, you can buy in direct through VC Poker at any time - simply ensure you have the necessary funds in your VC Poker account for our Customer Support to remove and register you for 1, 2 or all 3 of the events. In case you are not aware, there is a leaderboard competition for players that participate in all three events. Anyhow, good luck in the PL Invite Only and I hope to see at least a few of you in Prague! Andy Horne. P.S. Merry Christmas to you all.

Re: PL Exclusive Prague Poker Palooza with Victor Chandler

Good Evening Ladies and Gents, This is Andy Horne from VC Poker hoping to answer some of your questions regarding the Punters Lounge Invite Only event and the Prague Poker Palooza. Firstly, for GotaFancy, yes there is $500 Added to the prize pool of the Invite Only event PLUS tokens to the top 100 players as detailed above (although the Super Satellite token is $60 in value). For those of you thinking of buying in direct to the Prague Poker Palooza, you can buy in direct through VC Poker at any time - simply ensure you have the necessary funds in your VC Poker account for our Customer Support to remove and register you for 1, 2 or all 3 of the events. In case you are not aware, there is a leaderboard competition for players that participate in all three events. Anyhow, good luck in the PL Invite Only and I hope to see at least a few of you in Prague! Andy Horne. P.S. Merry Christmas to you all.
Hi Andy and thanks for setting this up :ok :welcome To punterslounge aswell ;) Football Tipper Nige

Re: PL Exclusive Prague Poker Palooza with Victor Chandler

hi guys, i just signed up with punterslounge yesterday... am i allowed to play in this??
Sorry for the delayed reply flanz - I have only just seen your post. I'm afraid that we dont let new members into our exclusive events - but please stick around, contribute to the community and we'd love to welcome you to future events :ok

Re: PL Exclusive Prague Poker Palooza with Victor Chandler Sorry matty - we don't allow that - this is a value added tourney for PL members only and we expect it to be PL'rs playing - we want the winners to be PL'rs. (People have been "caught" getting subs in for them in PL events before, and stern action was taken) Thanks for your honesty and checking first :ok There'll be other events along soon I'm sure :ok