Daily MTT Winnings - December

the croc

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Daily MTT Winnings - December if I had known how long it was to take to finish I wouldn't have entered! :rollin I only played it whilst I was grinding at the cash tables for a bit of fun!:ok anyhoo i am sure 3 hours play is worth it!:lol:lol:lol Damo EDIT: hmmm crap resolution - it is a whole $26.80 5carddrawoy4.th.jpg

Re: Daily MTT Winnings - December PokerStars Tournament #71192065, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00 2790 players Total Prize Pool: $27900.00 Tournament started - 2007/12/29 - 14:00:00 (ET) Dear heniek31, You finished the tournament in 121st place. A $27.90 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Re: Daily MTT Winnings - December 6th for $118.30, or more accurately a profit of $107.30 ** The mansion lobby is useless so concentrate on the message in the middle of the screen print rather than the action in the background (which is the guy going out in 5th a minute after me, making me wish even more that I hadn't pushed with fives when I did) mansion291207sk3.jpg ** a profit of $107.30 in this tournament but a loss on the day as a whole of $7.70 !!!