** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

norsee diary

Guest norsee

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest norsee

norsee diary 4.00 muss yenaled 3/1- 2/1 1pt win 5.00 muss the number 8/1- 5/1 1/2 point e/w no drifting same rules as before. others to mention Magic sting 5.20 ling (very close to putting that on the account) roxanne mill 4.30 muss Kind regards norsee

Guest norsee

norsee diary well yenaled won but did not qualify,the number was expected to win and did qualify, magic sting which was nearly a bet nearly won and would have won with a better ride, its ok praising lady and amateur jockeys but when it costs money its not so easy, but i know when i place the bet that im risking my money with a more inexperinced jockey and i try and weigh up the price against the risk. but overall im pleased with the system so far, will be tweaking over the next month and lets see if we can build a reputable long term profit. Kind regards norsee

Guest norsee

norsee diary watching 2.40 good 7/2- 3/1 honest injun 4.00 new 9/2- 7/2 african storm 4.25 good 100/30- 11/4 all 1/2 point e/w, no drifting. Kind regards norsee kind regards

Guest norsee

norsee diary a 2nd for honest injun a 3rd for watching and a nowhere for african storm, both watching and african storm drifted. I was not so concerned about watching but african storm needs to learn to settle better. Honest injun 2nd to viennas boy was a good bet and im quite happy about that. Tonight nothing strong enough although i had a look at ahhgowan mount hillaby apache point back tomorrow norsee

Guest norsee

Re: norsee diary 2.55 newmarket my paris 6/1- 5/1 4.20 bev motu 9/1 5/1 5.25 good tizzys law 9/2 - 3/1 all e/w, same rules as before. kind regards norsee back for tonight

Guest norsee

Re: norsee diary will update tonite although the system sees to be settling down, many opportunities today but have had to narrow down on what is traditionally a terrible day. 2.55 yar pertemps magus 100.30- 3/1 4.30 good linning wine 5/1- 100.30 4.40 yar opening ceremony 4/1- 3/1 1/2 point each way as always. Kind regards norsee others to mention 4.15 tedsdale mac 2.30 bev lord baskerville 3.30 yar pella Kind regards Norsee

Guest norsee

Re: norsee diary well as predicted a poor day today(often seems to happen on a sunday). all todays horses drifted and came 2nd 3rd and nowhere. now that the system has settled down am going to add some filters. qualifiers 5/1 unplaced 4/1 2nd 9/2 unplaced non qualifiers 5/1 1st 3/1 1st 11/4 3rd 4/1 unplaced 13/2 Ist 7/1 unplaced 7/2 2nd 9/4 3rd 9/2 unplaced had the no drifting policy not been in place a small profit would have been made,therefore an off price will now be in situ as i am betting close to the off. back tomorrow. kind regards norsee

Guest norsee

Re: norsee diary 3.25 ripon retirement 8/1- 6/1 4.10 war tesary 7/1- 5/1 4.35 ripon line drawing 9/2- 3/1 5.05 ripon futoo 4/1- 11/4 all e/w we are looking for the above prices to be hit at some time,anything bigger than this no bet. kind regards norsee

Re: norsee diary Was it a surprise that some of Horse Racings leading lights were arrested?,most interested parties are sailing close to the wind in Horse Racing. There is a blur between whats allowed and what is illegal What the jockey club and the horse racing hierachy deem acceptable the police and the law would not. Horse racing has been policeing its sport with one blind eye for a 100 years, Mr scotney the jockey club policeman has been let loose and he has uncovered what was not even undercover. Fallon is not guilty because he thought he was doing nothing wrong, he will show he was only doing what everyone else was doing, does anyone on this forum believe that every horse they back is trying to win?,if they do they are naive. scenario i buy a horse i call it norsee i stable it with Karl Burke he tells me its useless and it runs last in its first race i ask him what to do as im losing money hand over fist he says well see what level we can get a win out of him he runs in a listed race- last he runs in a 0-100 2nd last he runs in a banded race 10th out of 20 each of those races i know and the trainer knows he is not going to win but entering him above his class will help the price and not alert anyone when he does win a selling race on a busy saturday. I m happy as the owner ive recouped some money and i can now place another horse with Karl Burke hes happy, Have we broken the rules of racing? have we broken the law of the land? Im no fan of fallon but all hes done is the equivilant of what we all do every day, do you use your mobile phone whilst driving? do you drive faster then 70 on the motorway, If fallon is guilty so is everyone else Kind regards Norsee

Re: norsee diary tuscarora 4.50 sal 5/1- 7/2 apachee point 3.30 car 8/1- 5/1 all horses 1/2 point e/w others to mention 3.40 red strawberry patch 2.40 red tybalt 4.40 red indian spark kind regards norsee got message ian duly noted.

Re: norsee diary 1.45 folk absinther 4/1- 3/1 3.00 thirs prenup 6/1- 4/1 3.40 hay putra pekan 7/1- 4/1 5.05 thir mceldowney 3/1- 2/1 all each way as always norsee