** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

norsee diary

Guest norsee

Re: norsee diary norsee, it`s unfortunate if you`ve decided not to post anymore due to what have only been very reasonable requests regarding your system. lets be realistic, w/l and p/l figures for a particular system are the first things that anyone will look at when taking an interest in it, without that info, it`s merely a list of horses. It`s well trodden ground so i`ll stop there. nobody has "slagged you off" norsee, patience may have been wearing a bit thin yes ;) but that was purely due to the fact we wanted to see some hard figures, regardless of whether they showed a Profit or Loss, there was nothing sinister in it, but we were genuinelyinterested for goodness sake. good luck wherever you choose to post :ok regards IC

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: norsee diary unsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gif just came across this thread, what happened ? norsee, you are welcome to post any way you want, if its just selections fine. People have asked you for daily updates of how yer doing. This is because if you do so more people will read the thread. If you wish to decline simply say no thank you i will update weekly. We feel you will get less attention that is all. The choice is yours.

Guest norsee

norsee diary 6.45 war mobo baco 7.00 ling pompey blue 7.30 ling piccleyes 8.05 ling roman maze 8.35 ling light brigade 9.05 ling my lilli 5.00 e/w stop if we make 20.00 pounds. will update p and l daily or the next day. kind regards nors

Guest norsee

Re: norsee diary 28.00 profit today.. Now having made this profit i am now always trying to protect that profit so that ultimately i only bet with the bookmakers money (this is just my theory,i am not saying it is right,its just what i do!!!. Previously the norsee diary was in a loss situation, a very poor run of results. The next bets for today will be 2.50 e/w until we increase the profit. thanks for the kind words from data and ian. nors

Guest ONEDUNME

Just to clarify Just to clarify Norsee, is that £24.60 starting yesterday when you won, or does it include all the bets since you started posting your tips?

Guest norsee

norsee diary 9.10 WINDSOR DIFF PLANET 9.20 CHEP BILLY BATHWICK I THOUGHT I HAD MADE IT CLEAR TO ALL WHO HAD READ THE DIARY, WHAT TERRIBLE TIPPING THE DIARY HAD EXPERINCED. The diary had lost at least 60 points from when i started posting, let me reiterate to all who monitor the diary it was hugely in the negative, it had lost money, it was not in profit, it was in the red , you would have gone bankrupt, you would have lost your house, you would be stony broke, you would have lost your shirt, it was useless, better to use a pin, or consult a medium, reading the tea leaves would have been more profitable, it lost money. I hope that clears up any nagging doubts or any insecuritys that any members may be experincing. When i dont update im vilified,when i do im vilified. nors (losing money on a regular basis)

Guest norsee

norsee diary 7.00 new best before 8.30 new moscow times 7.15 newton abbot seeador (HOPING THIS CAN SNEAK INTO A PLACE AT SOME MASSIVE BETFAIR PRICE) 10.00 LOSS LAST NIGHT. Kind regards nors

Guest norsee

norsee diary running total down to plus 4.60. Today 3.10 sal watamu 3.40 sal la vie est belle 4.10 sal norton 4.40 sal sailmaker 4.50 car alchera 6.45 bath larad 7.15 bath st pancras 8.15 bath charlies my darling 9.15 bath sparkling jewel i HAVE A WHOLE LIST OF HORSES TO FOLLOW, SOME DAYS THERE ARE VERY FEW. Today there just seems to be a load of them, however they are all preety good prices no favs amongst any of them. sAME RULES AS BEFORE STOP IF WE MAKE 20 .00 POUNDS.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest norsee

norsee diary Been on hols, hope everyone is well. Around 100 points loss when i was last on!!. today im betting 3.45 leics bannigham blaze 4.50 leics full spate e/w as always kind regards norsee

Guest norsee

norsee diary 104 points down. all each way as always 3.45 rip baileys dancer 4.20 rip killerby nico 3.20 newm texas gold 7.25 ling tre colline 2.25 new james caird 4.40 new devon flame 7.40 hay rising shadow 4.05 new dowager 2.10 newm bayhirr kind regards norsee THANK YOU ONEDUNME, GREAT TIPPING ON YOUR PART.

Guest norsee

norsee diary a small 2 point profit although a few more strides and we could have had a 50/1 winner. today lincoln place 4.30 new lisdante 3.15 stra early edition 3.00 new kind regards norsee e/w as always

Guest norsee

norsee diary 2.5 profit Monday. illusive 4.00 ling mr bountififul 4.20 cat ballybunion 4.20 cat LOUGHLORIAN 4.50 CAT 1PT E/W AS ALAWAYS. KIND REGARDS NORS

Guest norsee

norsee diary 2.25 southwell certain justice 3.50 ascot moon dazzle 5.00 ascot edgehill 5.20 thirsk american cousin 1pt e/w as always. kind regards nors

Guest norsee

norsee diary sulamani 4.25 ascot ahdaaf 2.30 notts royal storm 3.45 ascot distant connection 2.50 york lunar lord 3.25 notts brazilian terrace 5.10 notts sporting gesture 5.20 york all 1pt e/w apart from ahdaaf 1 pt win. kind regards nors