UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8)

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8) Hi guys, it's very hard understand which teams can win in this kind of competition. In last years Uefa cup gave us few emotions and only in the final games (quarter finals, ect). In these matches many teams play with reserves and they often don't fight hard. Today i'll try to bet on few teams like: Bayern (-1), Rennes and Galatas, small risk but also small win. Gl to all

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8) Latest news from Serbia...Red Star without attackers in starting lineup,only offensive player Burzanovic...Nenad Jestrovic and Filip Djordjevic on the bench,Salas, Barkos, Betolnigar stayed home.Coach Kosanovic says that Red Star would be happy with a draw, and that is their primary objective..Red Star is bad this season in attack,and only two attackers who scored for RS this season stayed in Belgrade... My Tip Under 2.5 Sorry for my bad english,i hope that this would help. RS fan

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8) told myself i'd never back Tottenham again, but Hapoel have only 4 goals in 8 games, and have an important derby match this coming weekend. i fancy tottenham chances to win this one. Juande Ramos has won last 2 uefa cups and this is his first european match with spurs, think it is an ideal opponent. after loss to Getafe, this is a must win for Tott

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8) Does anyone has any views/news on the Dinamo Zagreb Vs Basel game?I'm thinking of backing 1 with medium stake - especially after the reporting of Basel's injuries. Also Dinamo were very successful against a good Ajax team - so they potentially are a desirable pick. Any views? Cheers

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8)

Disagree here mate although the Dons have more or less a full squad to choose from i dont think they have what it takes to beat any team in their league' date=' none of their players have any experience playing in Europe and cant see them scoring tonight nevermind winning![/quote'] :welcome to PL NoSurrender. :ok

Latest news from Serbia...Red Star without attackers in starting lineup,only offensive player Burzanovic...Nenad Jestrovic and Filip Djordjevic on the bench,Salas, Barkos, Betolnigar stayed home.Coach Kosanovic says that Red Star would be happy with a draw, and that is their primary objective..Red Star is bad this season in attack,and only two attackers who scored for RS this season stayed in Belgrade... My Tip Under 2.5 Sorry for my bad english,i hope that this would help. RS fan
Your english is fine Gox, thanks for the info and welcome to PL to you too. :ok

I often follow ATT on his Over advices' date=' must admit I like his choice this week as well. My original combo was Rennes and Galatasaray to go Over, as the guy is right about the French teams, his tip paid off well in the previous round. I picked Galata not because I doubt their win, but because the Swedes have great forwards and I think they will score too. I thought I made a good choice, but now that you both advice on Zagreb to go Over as well, I suppose I will follow, adding another one to my combo. 3 Overs just like that?! Why not?[/quote'] Appreciate the confidence...I need it, as I followed up a great August and September with a pretty poor October... One comment: you're playing these in a combo? I would strongly advise against it if that's true. Probably 90 percent of my overs picks are on games with odds close to evens or better, so playing three and winning two is a nice day for me but a total loss in combo... Good luck today everybody

told myself i'd never back Tottenham again' date=' but Hapoel have only 4 goals in 8 games, and have an important derby match this coming weekend. i fancy tottenham chances to win this one. Juande Ramos has won last 2 uefa cups and this is his first european match with spurs, think it is an ideal opponent. after loss to Getafe, this is a must win for Tott[/quote'] I will never back Spurs again except for overs. Hapoel have only 4 goals in 8 games...let's see how many after today. Spurs would give up 2 goals to me right now...

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8) Tottenham -1 @ 1.794 Odds not quite i wanted but nevertheless if it wins it wins right? Anyways lots of things going on in this match. Hearing the Israeli squad are in shambles and well Tottenham aren't better off either. The way I see this, Ramos knows his squad can score, so the key is to get positive results defensively. We've seen how bad Tottenham's defense this season. I believe in order to find success in any sort of team, you must built a steady foundation on the defensive end. Ramos has said, forget about silverware, they need positive results before thinking of anything wild right now. Any sort of road win would be a great boost for this squad. Berbatov rumors are going crazy again. Does he want to stay or does he want to go? Well Ramos has said he is not going to prevent the Bulgarian from leaving if he does not wish to play for the club. However, didn't Drogba say something like this a few weeks ago and has all of a sudden scored a barrage of goals? I am only going to hope that Berbatov has some sort of character and not let his team down. Key thing that concerns me is that in the last 6 UEFA Cup home games they have not lost.....but then again that was old news and i'm basing my bet on current form. Based on numbers books are leaning to a 2-0 Tottenham win, i'm fine with that. I've read some comments that Ramos is looking at this game as a the kickstart to Tottenham's season. Well i hope so. I would think a draw would be disappointing but thus not a disaster.

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8) Ive gone for a treble on Spurs Everton Spartak Moscow I think spurs are due to play well and with ramos behind them in europe i think they can win. Everton are looking good especially with cahill back. No one likes playing at moscow, as england found out! i think bayer are a good team as well but spartak have alot upfront. gl all :ok

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8) yes!! zenit is now 1-0 at halftime, anyways, some other matches that im taking 1. Bayern -1.75 -just because Bolton sucks so bad (a little bias added here) 2. Villareal -0.75 -might draw or win this actually 3. Galatasaray -will win this as i see them at home and beter team.

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8) FC Nurnberg - Everton || over/under || over 2.5 goals @ 2.15 FC Kobenhavn - Panathinaikos || handicap || 2 (+1.0) @ 1.65 Fiorentina - IF Elfsborg || handicap || 1 (-1.0) @ 1.75 Bayern Munchen - Bolton || handicap || 1 (-1.0) @ 1.60 Rennes - Brann || over/under || over 2.5 goals @ 1.98 Galatasaray - Helsingborgs IF || over/under || over 2.5 goals @ 1.47 tot @ 28.91 [expekt]

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8) Hi all, looking for some expert opinions here, hopefully from our friends over there in Denmark, FC Kobenhavn tonight to beat Panathinaikos?? I remember last year we (Celtic) played Kobenhavn in Denmark and were humbled 3-1 by an impressive home outfit. Just wondering if they are still as solid at home as they were a year ago and should they win this one tonight?? thanks :ok