** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8)

Thursday 8 November 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Larisa v Zenit (15:30 GMT)3.353.402.40101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Totals Over/UnderAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team To ScoreLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goal MinutesTotal Goals
Hapoel Tel Aviv v Tottenham (16:00 GMT)6.753.801.72100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreClean SheetCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal MethodFirst Goal TimeFirst Goalscorer (Each Way)First Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfHome Team To ScoreKick-OffLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreNumber of Times Crossbar Will Be HitOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderQuadpickRed CardTeam Not to ScoreTeams To ScoreTo Score a Hat-trickTo Score a PenaltyTo Score and WinTotal Goal MinutesTotal Goals
Spartak Moscow v Bayer Leverkusen (16:00 GMT)2.183.453.75102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Totals Over/UnderAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfHome Team To ScoreLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderQuadpickTotal Goal MinutesTotal Goals
Bayern München v Bolton (18:00 GMT)1.296.0013.00102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreClean SheetCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal MethodFirst Goal TimeFirst Goalscorer (Each Way)First Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredHighest Scoring HalfHome Team To ScoreKick-OffLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreNumber of Times Crossbar Will Be HitOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderQuadpickRed CardSubstitutions UsedTeam Not to ScoreTeams To ScoreTo Score a Hat-trickTo Score a PenaltyTo Score and WinTotal Goal MinutesTotal Goals
Galatasaray v Helsingborgs IF (18:00 GMT)1.364.9012.00103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Totals Over/UnderAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfHome Team To ScoreLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goal MinutesTotal Goals
Stade Rennais v Brann (18:00 GMT)1.584.007.00103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Totals Over/UnderAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfHome Team To ScoreLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderQuadpickTotal Goal MinutesTotal Goals
AaB v Anderlecht (18:15 GMT)2.703.352.78103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Totals Over/UnderAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfHome Team To ScoreLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goal MinutesTotal Goals
Austria Magna v Bordeaux (19:15 GMT)2.873.302.64103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Totals Over/UnderAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHome Team To ScoreLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderQuadpickTotal Goal MinutesTotal Goals
Dinamo Zagreb v Basel (19:15 GMT)2.043.454.00104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Totals Over/UnderAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goal MinutesTotal Goals
FCK v Panathinaikos (19:15 GMT)2.263.403.50103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Totals Over/UnderAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfHome Team To ScoreLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderQuadpickTotal Goal MinutesTotal Goals
Mladá Boleslav v Villarreal (19:30 GMT)6.403.801.66102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Totals Over/UnderAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team To ScoreLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goal MinutesTotal Goals
Toulouse v Sparta Praha (19:30 GMT)1.833.655.85100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Totals Over/UnderAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team To ScoreLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goal MinutesTotal Goals
Aris Thessaloniki v Red Star (19:45 GMT)2.203.353.65103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Totals Over/UnderAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfHome Team To ScoreLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goal MinutesTotal Goals
Fiorentina v Elfsborg (19:45 GMT)1.305.8017.00101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Totals Over/UnderAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfHome Team To ScoreLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goal MinutesTotal Goals
Aberdeen v Lokomotiv M (20:00 GMT)3.503.402.37101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreClean SheetCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal MethodFirst Goal TimeFirst Goalscorer (Each Way)First Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfHome Team To ScoreKick-OffLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreNumber of Times Crossbar Will Be HitOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderQuadpickTeam Not to ScoreTeams To ScoreTo Score a Hat-trickTo Score a PenaltyTo Score and WinTotal Goal MinutesTotal Goals
Nürnberg v Everton (20:05 GMT)2.683.402.87102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreClean SheetCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal MethodFirst Goal TimeFirst Goalscorer (Each Way)First Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHighest Scoring HalfHome Team To ScoreKick-OffLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreNumber of Times Crossbar Will Be HitOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderQuadpickRed CardTeams To ScoreTo Score a Hat-trickTo Score a PenaltyTo Score and WinTotal Goal MinutesTotal Goals

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8) Hapoel Tel Aviv v Tottenham Tottenham -1.5 goals This is pick of the UEFA cup day for me looking trough all latest news and team stats. First of all Spurs will have a first game in cup with a new coach. That must be a little push 4 team. As afters we have Hapoel I have an eye on'em in their domestic ligue and news in general and must admit what a crap they're now. NO wins at all and last 4 games down. Maximum bet against Telaviv was @6.9 against Maccabi bla bla bla (I don't know what team in Israel is not "Maccabi from somewhere") an so on and so forth, I played aginst Telaviv already 3 games except the last one vs. Maccabi again =). Sure Spurs will get a good result in the Holy Land.:notworthy

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8) Aris Thessaloniki – Red Star Belgrade Quite interesting match due to one specific reason and generally speaking I have no idea why Aris are even rated as a big favorites in this fixture!If they're a favorites at all...Aris coach D.Bajevic is former coach of Red Star!He left the club earlier in the year in a controversial way, during the match(!?) which Red Star lost heavily at home to Vojvodina(0:3) and from what I heard he didn’t even talk to players after that!Although most of the Red Star players are rulling out any extra motivation in this match, there's no doubt that some of them will be very keen to beat Bajevic's team!Especially in-form Nenad Milijas(match winner at the weekend, in a 1:0 win over Cukaricki; cracking goal) who enjoyed a great season under Walter Zenga, but Bajevic kicked him out of the starting lineup last season! Due to an extremely poor preparations in the summer and also due to a number of changes in the squad, Red Star are still struggling to find their top form.A number of failures this season, mostly conceding very late, last-minute goals(Vojvodina, Napredak, Gl.Rangers, Bayern,...), horror mistakes(Levadia, Bayern, etc...) by gk Randjelovic(traditionally; over the years, but still he's well capable of performing) and something similar could(in fact, should) have happened on Saturday.Red Star took the lead over Cukaricki, thanks to a great goal by Milijas, but one Cukaricki players missed an absolute sitter in the last second of this match(he missed the ball and an empty net only 2m from goal, with no RS players around him). However, there are some positives...Despite this unimpressive football, the players are still full of confidence ahead of this match, the squad is very, very deep and balanced and surely the best of them is yet to come.Compared to the oppening round of the UEFA Cup, Red Star are now boosted by the return of skipper Dejan Milovanovic and forward Nenad Jestrovic! Aris did make a big upset against Zaragoza in the Qualifying Round, but from what I saw, the side is pretty much limited(some fast footy at times, but nothing spectacular).A number of foreign players, mostly Brazilians(6, if I'm not wrong) and also there's ex-Partizan player Vladimir Ivic(used to be a part of dream trio with Sasa Ilic and Kezman, but just likes these two, Ivic's also by miles away from his best form), but knowing Bajevic, his formations, tactics and his mentality in general, there will surely be no "Samba" from their side.I expect a very careful approach from him and this could prove be quite dangerous against Red Star whose transformation from defense to counterattacks is just great, plus Red Star can be very agressive in the middle of the park, with the likes of Lucas and Segundo Castillo! I didn't check the latest team news, but also in the recent days I didn't hear about some squad problems at Red Star, so... Probable lineup: Red Star: Randjelovic - Basta(cap), Tutoric, Gueye, Bronowicki(Andjelkovic) - Lucas, Segundo Castillo - Koroman, Milijas, Molina - Jestrovic(Barcos or Salas) A lot of doubts over forwards...Considering a huge experience, it should be Jestrovic, but Barcos' pushing for the starting lineup as well, while Salas could be a surprise for Aris coach Bajevic!Anyway, no much difference as Red Star's power lies in midfield! Since the fixtures are announced, everyone's talking about three points against Aris, so there's absolutely no doubt that Red Star will go all out to win this one.It remains to be seen whether they'll make it... Anwyay, the price around 4.00 for Red Star win is just ridiculous!

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8) is it like your prediction against Bayern??? :\ every time a Serbian team plays in international match, UEFA Cup or even Basketball I know you predict them to win. Isn't it getting boring for you to loose so much money on them???

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8)

is it like your prediction against Bayern??? :\ every time a Serbian team plays in international match' date=' UEFA Cup or even Basketball I know you predict them to win. Isn't it getting boring for you to loose so much money on them???[/quote'] The bet against Bayern was Red Star +1(2.00)! If you would use just a piece of a brain(which obviously you don't have), then I'm sure you would be able to realize the bet wasn't Lost! :\ Red Star conceded the goals in 85' and 90'+2, thanks to a poor mistakes by gk Randjelovic and lost the match they should have won as Bayern were put on the back foot for 85 minutes! So, cut the crap...as, honestly, I don't even care about your opinions!No-one stops you to back Aris here.Not my problem really... Cheers!

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8) Nordicbet has already slashed the odds for Red Star win, twice(4.50 -> 4.15 - > 4.05)... ...as well as Bet365(3.60 ->3.30) and BetAndWin(3.40 -> 3.35)! This happened two days ago, so there will surely be even more movements on the market till the kick-off! You can do whatever you want with this match!The fact is that van Bommel, Ze Roberto, Schweinsteiger, Altintop, Klose,...,were unable to control the match, so I doubt that Aris will do that, especially with models like Ivic! The only (but not so huge) problem for Red Star is shaky form of key midfielder Segundo Castillo.He did score a couple of important goals this season, but he's definitely not in last season's form! Castillo has already signed a four-year contract for Juventus and will join them at the end of the season, so this could be a reason for this inconsistency!Anyway, he's a great guy and character, just like "Brave Heart" Lucas and with the likes of Milijas, Koroman, Molina, there should be no problems to keep Aris quiet! Good Luck! :cheers

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8) galatasaray-helsingborg Galatasaray Aykut Linderoth ArdaVolkan Nonda Ümit Hasan Lincoln Sabri Servet Song (it is our best team) Helsingborg D.Andersson Wahlstedt Tambourg Dahl Larsson Omotoyossi Lautz Makondele Jakopsson Rönningberg Skulason Hakem: M.Leslie Dean (İng.) lincoln, hakan şükür, linderoth and sabri are ready for this match.. all of them was injured but they will play to helsingborg.. galatasaray plays very impressive football in ali samiyen(hell).. especially for european cups.. and it is very difficult thing to play football there.. helsingborg is unexperienced team for european cups.. they dont have good players for uefa cup.. i know only henric larsson and he is very old.. galatasaray to win; 1.3 (banker) gala -1 handicap ; 1.8 over 2,5 ; 1.55 sportingbet

The bet against Bayern was Red Star +1(2.00)! If you would use just a piece of a brain(which obviously you don't have), then I'm sure you would be able to realize the bet wasn't Lost! :\
ok, dunna why you start to show this disrespectful behaviour, I criticised you but didn't offend,ok? if you can't receive any criticism you are sure wrong @ a public forum. so please show respect. I will give you, as you perhaps only understand this kind of language, facts, only facts.ok? following you see all your bets from August 2007 until today, with Serbian teams in football,volleyball and basektball involved, let's have a look at them:
Football (Euro Cups) 01/08/2007 FC Red Star Belgrade - FC Levadia Tallinn FC Red Star Belgrade (-1 3/4) (AH) 10 Pinnacle Sports @ 2.00 -10.00
Football (Euro Cups) 08/08/2007 Levadia Tallinn - Red Star Belgrade Red Star Belgrade 10 Pinnacle Sports @ 1.76 -10.00
Football (Internationals) 22/08/2007 Belgium - Serbia Serbia 10 BetandWin @ 2.70 -10.00
Volleyball 07/09/2007 Serbia - Germany Serbia 10 Sportingbet @ 1.55 -10.00
Euro Basketball 05/09/2007 Serbia - Israel Serbia (-11.5) (AH) 10 Pinnacle Sports @ 1.85 -10.00
Euro Basketball 03/09/2007 Serbia - Russia Serbia 10 Gamebookers @ 1.90 -10.00
Football (Internationals) 12/09/2007 Portugal - Serbia Serbia (+1 1/4) (AH) 10 Pinnacle Sports @ 1.78 +7.80
Football (Internationals) 12/09/2007 Hungary U21 - Serbia U21 Serbia U21 (0) (AH) 10 Pinnacle Sports @ 1.83 -10.00
Volleyball 13/09/2007 Serbia - Spain Serbia 10 Gamebookers @ 1.60 -10.00
Football (Euro Cups) 20/09/2007 Groclin - Red Star Red Star (0) (AH) 10 Ladbrokes @ 1.80 +8.00
Football (Minor Leagues) 29/09/2007 Partizan Belgrade - Red Star Belgrade Red Star Belgrade (+1/2) (AH) 10 Pinnacle Sports @ 1.94 +9.40
Football (Euro Cups) 04/10/2007 Red Star - Groclin Red Star 10 Betfair @ 1.46 +4.60
Football (Internationals) 13/10/2007 Armenia - Serbia Serbia 10 Betfair @ 1.52 -10.00
Football (Internationals) 17/10/2007 Azerbaijan - Serbia Serbia 10 Betfair @ 1.51 +5.10
Football (Euro Cups) 25/10/2007 Red Star - Bayern Munchen Red Star (+1) (AH) 10 Ladbrokes @ 2.00 Push
Football (Euro Cups) 08/11/2007 Aris - Red Star Belgrade Red Star Belgrade 10 Nordicbet @ 4.15 open
so here are all bets you made within last 2 months with serbian teams involved . you lost 9 out of 15!!!in 2 months. I had no time to dig deeper for 6 months or 1 year stats, but I'm sure this will show simlar results. I don't know if you run internal stats, but I'm sure that there are here and @ BA forum people who recognized this also. when it comes to bets with serbian teams involved you really suck. NOT even 1 time you bet against Serbian teams!!! doesn't matter in which sports or if they are favourites or underdogs!!! you can't tell me this is only a coincidence. come on man, this is not real betting, this is Bulls... and the fact you are quite good at Red star games with 2 wins, 2 losses and 1 push doesn't make this permanent behaviour better. I can only assume this has to do something with "serbian pride" or other "nationalistic love" stuff, but I'm sure other people around here share the same opinion that THIS has nothing to do with so called "professional betting" I only wanted to warn people from your bets with serbian teams involved. in general you have a very good instinct to find good underdog bets, but your own betting statistic shows that doesn't function with serbian teams, just realize that. good punters learn from their own stats and try to eliminate their own weak points. I hope I showed you, how to improve your own betting stats. and towards your assumption for tomorrow's Red star game: No, I didn't bet on Aris and will not. when it comes to matches in CL or UEFA Cup between teams from eastern europe playing against greek teams, there were sometimes "curious" results in the past, especially with teams from "Balkan", so I won't touch these sort of games, for me just a NOBET. just my 2cents

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8) Soccer - Rennes/Brann Bergen - total Over 2½ (-108) for the regulation time held on Nov 8 at 1:00pm [pending] Soccer - Dynamo Zagreb/Basel - total Over 2½ (-111) for the regulation time held on Nov 8 at 2:15pm [pending] I am shocked that Rennes is a -1 favorite in its game; I think Brann will come out roaring in this game. Beyond that, as I have said before the French teams at home in the UEFA Cup have played to overwhelmingly overs, and Brann has a very powerful attack as well as a tendency to leak goals as it presses forward. Basel and Dynamo are two high-scoring teams that defend okay in their respective leagues, but here will both likely play open. The odds on offer are more than generous for a game that should see both teams score.

Soccer - Rennes/Brann Bergen - total Over 2½ (-108) for the regulation time held on Nov 8 at 1:00pm [pending] Soccer - Dynamo Zagreb/Basel - total Over 2½ (-111) for the regulation time held on Nov 8 at 2:15pm [pending] I am shocked that Rennes is a -1 favorite in its game; I think Brann will come out roaring in this game. Beyond that, as I have said before the French teams at home in the UEFA Cup have played to overwhelmingly overs, and Brann has a very powerful attack as well as a tendency to leak goals as it presses forward. Basel and Dynamo are two high-scoring teams that defend okay in their respective leagues, but here will both likely play open. The odds on offer are more than generous for a game that should see both teams score.
I will follow your advice. These 2 have a 3.33 odds in my combo. Let's make some $$ :cow:cow

Had a go on Cahill anytime scorer for Everton @ 3/1 with Hills. He's scored 2 in his last 4 games since his injury and looks like regaining his form quickly.
I certainly wouldnt put you off that bet sir! Great odds too, if we line up how i expect us too then cahill will play in an advanced midfield role - just behind the striker. Anytime @ 8.00 for Pienaar could be worth a do too, played in Germany last season with Dortmund and will know a bit about them, plus those odds are great for an attacking midfielder.

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8) Hi all, I am feeling a nibble on Aberdeen tomorrow night against Moscow. 3.1 on William Hill? This is defiantly worth a SMALL punt, If the dons are on their game then they have a real chance of winning this 1-0 or 2-1. They played 3rd place Dundee United on Saturday at home and won comfortably 2-0 ( six players will return on Thursday from missing the win at the weekend ) I think if Aberdeen play in the same form and positive attitude as they did in Greece 2 weeks ago (Although loosing three nil, they played extremely well and would feel hard done by) they will sneak something, feeling a LAY of Lokomotive Moscow. Good luck all :ok

Hapoel Tel Aviv v Tottenham Will probably go for Spurs to win with a clean sheet here @ 2.70 on paddy power. Their defence is still shaky but but their forward line should be way too strong for Hapoel who are bottom of the Israeli league with 4 goals from 8 games.
Why you predicting a clean sheet if you know Spurs defence is shaky?

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8) Caveman - This thread is for a discussing regarding this weeks UEFA cup matches. Its serves no purpose whatsoever to dig up peoples records from the past, its not going to help anybody. Lets get back to talking about this weeks games and leave this nonsence and the personal issues in the past.

I can only assume this has to do something with "serbian pride" or other "nationalistic love" stuff, but I'm sure other people around here share the same opinion that THIS has nothing to do with so called "professional betting" just my 2cents
You're either Dumb or Dumber...No other explanation! Just my 3 cents... Seriously, what's the point of your post?Firstly, you're taking only one (clearly not complete) part of stats and just misleading around here.Secondly, I lost also on f.ex. AS Roma at the weekend, against Empoli, I lost also on AS Roma against Napoli, so where's a difference between these losing bets!?Should I call myself a Roma fan just because I lost some money on this team in a couple of weeks! Thirdly, how did miss yesterday's pick?
Euro Basketball 06/11/2007 ULEB Cup: Nymburk - Red Star Red Star 10 >Unibet @ 2.95 +19.50
Coincidence?Get real...Shall I listen freaks like you and back Nymburk over Red Star just to prove I'm professional like you are!? All the on-line bookies offered an amazingly stupid price on Nymburk(around 1.35-1.45), although even a 5-year-old kid knows that Red Star are class above them!Even on local bookie had only 1.65 for Red Star win in this match! Like I said, I don't give a sh*t about your opinion, so you can watch your buisness.I'll back any team I want and that's surely not your problem! Cheers!Have a nice day! :gimme:cheers

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8) Hi guys! I strongly think that Zenit's Sunday away match against 5. placed Saturn won't have any influence for their tonight's production. It is clear now that Larissa is trying to survive this season in the Greek championship. Moreover they have a very important match away against Iraklis which team has just three more points than Larissa has. It means a good result - they are desperate to have now - can lift them away from the dangerous zone. I reckon Larissa's performance against "I don't care" Blackburn was only a miracle. Just remind You lads that Larissa' next match -I mean after Iraklis- will be against Panathinaikos. So they must have a good result this weekend. Yenit didn't start well the UEFA group campaign in the group whilst they drew at home against Dutch Alkmaar. It could make them angrier. Everton and Nurnberg is here as well so if they want something from this cup they ought to win this tie. They haven't lost for 5 matches while the opponent hasn't won for 5 matches. Russians are a better team in a better form. Zenit is my choice.:hope As I would like to have a combo tonight I choose Villarreal next to Zenit against weaker Mlada Boleslav. I don't think it needs any more comments for it.:spank GL for everyone P.S. And guys! We are here to earn money :dude not to kill each other. Oh, and I am Hungarian...

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8) And anyway. I find koljic's prediction logical regarding tonight's match. The Serbs can be crazy on the pitch if they are angry or want something from something. I know it unfortunately (Hungary-Serbia 1-12 some years ago). In this situation they are angry because of their unluck against superstrong Bayern and their ex-coach. I can easily think that Crvena Zvezda players will smile on their former trainer. I may try it with a small stake...

Why you predicting a clean sheet if you know Spurs defence is shaky?
The injured defenders are a worry but I'm hoping that Ramos will compensate elsewhere and I think it's likely that Hapoel will defend and play for a draw anyway. It'll be up to Spurs to break them down. I haven't decided yet though.

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8) Well, I have to review myself a bit guys. I get confused a bit regarding Zenit. I have read from Dick Advocaat that for them the first and most important thing now is winning the Russian championship after 1984. Secondly, they take care of UEFA Cup. And the very last match will be on Sunday for them away against 5. placed Saturn so they need all their energies for that battle. They are two points ahead of 2. Spartak whose opponent will be 6. placed Dinamo at home. Zenit has 17 wins Spartak has 16. Zenit has plus 23 the goaldifference Spartak has 19. I know it is UEFA CUP prediction not the Russian champs but I think You have to know all these things. I believe Russians can win tonight despite the weekend duty against the weakest team in the group. But I decrease the steak for the combo (with Villarreal). I sleep on it one more.:zzz GL