** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8)

WFTE' date=' Bolton are looking sharpish , mind you. Bayern are throwing the kitchen sink at them, and I wouldn't be surprised with a second to Bolton after a quick counter.[/quote'] Your vision near came true, Davies skims one past the post on the counter attack...

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Nov 8) Congats to Bolton for the draw!!!!! Although I had Bayern to win in a double with -1AH Tottenham!! Bayern has lost me some bets the last weeks, and right now I'm very pissed of at Bayern. I will not touch them for a long time!!!! I really don't understand them....................

Appreciate the confidence...I need it, as I followed up a great August and September with a pretty poor October... One comment: you're playing these in a combo? I would strongly advise against it if that's true. Probably 90 percent of my overs picks are on games with odds close to evens or better, so playing three and winning two is a nice day for me but a total loss in combo... Good luck today everybody
Never do well in this cup,ATT, everytime I think I picked up a good one, another one fails me big time. Still plenty of games coming up, learning by experience costs dear though. Congratilations are hardly appropriate here with those picks, but for sure your observations about the French teams are excellent-Bordeaux and Toulouse went to nice Overs and I am also convinced that Rennes are not much bothered about UEFA after tonight, With the players they have I am sure they will try to go for top 4 in France, which is useful to realize. As of the Norwegians, hats off, this week they've done well. Good luck this weekend,hope to see you in the Italian threads where shopping for Overs these days is better, much better imo.

Never do well in this cup,ATT, everytime I think I picked up a good one, another one fails me big time. Still plenty of games coming up, learning by experience costs dear though. Congratilations are hardly appropriate here with those picks, but for sure your observations about the French teams are excellent-Bordeaux and Toulouse went to nice Overs and I am also convinced that Rennes are not much bothered about UEFA after tonight, With the players they have I am sure they will try to go for top 4 in France, which is useful to realize. As of the Norwegians, hats off, this week they've done well. Good luck this weekend,hope to see you in the Italian threads where shopping for Overs these days is better, much better imo.
Nope, I'm finished. Today finished me off. Rennes the only French team to go under, and with 25 shots or something...The money's gone and so am I. Just so you know (you may want to fade me at this point), but I think the O 3 in Denmark, Lyngby-Esbjerg on Saturday, is a great bet. Other lean is Vaduz-Cham in Suisse Challenge, and possibly Tottenham-Wigan (except maybe the new coach has found a defensive answer, would wait and see). Hope it goes well for you. Cheers

Kojic is one of best tipsters and his pics are respected here. . I hope you will learn your lesson tonight.
ooooh man sure I learned my lesson, and how sweeeet I learned :nana:rollin ARIS wins 3:0, as I said LAY REDSTAR Belgrade was EA$$$$Y Money, hope someone followed me :clap:cheers:beer