PLOPS - Croc wins HU Bracelet - Dave488 wins Main Event Bracelet

GaF

PLOPS - Croc wins HU Bracelet - Dave488 wins Main Event Bracelet  

1. 1.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Online Poker Series (PLOPS) Believe it or not Morl - noone else (that I asked) was prepared to host these games for us!! Virgin HAVE added some value with the guarantees - Joe was suggesting he would add something for us if the guarantees didn't come into play...but obviously they have a couple of times already.... To be honest, I'd be embarrassed to ask Joe for any added value now with the level of support it's been getting - if we can work out how to boost numbers a bit, then maybe :ok However, even if we don't have added value specifically for this, you can be sure that we'll have some other added value events with Virgin soon :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Online Poker Series (PLOPS) It just had me thinking earlier, as a member of other forums i see what promo's they get offered, and just recently with the v fest one, we got around 4-5 seats??? when a forum with less players got around 15 for their troubles. I guess its got a lot to do with the fact that only 10% of our members are willing to play slightly higher priced games, which will be our sticking point for ages unless we do something about it (what that is, i have no idea!)

Re: Punters Lounge Online Poker Series (PLOPS)

OY - I thought you were studying for your exam tomorrow :spank Or is this the oasis in a desert of medical research? Call me at home later BIG BAD DAD
Planning a break for later on ;) - if I do anything 'social' I know exactly what'll happen ... :gimme

Re: Punters Lounge Online Poker Series (PLOPS) Woohoo! :nana Finished in the top 16! Wait ... only 16 entrants? Bugg3r :wall Rag cards all the way through ... along with being up against someone better than me, wasn't looking too good :lol Still ... lasted longer than Senior, yet again ;) fancy some lessons Dad? hehe ... back to work now :sad

Re: Punters Lounge Online Poker Series (PLOPS) The intention isn't for Thursday and Friday - I've just been a little disorganised and left it too late. They should have been a 19:00 GMT start. The aim is for Wednesday and Thursday (depending on other PL exclusive events in the diary) :ok Will probably change it to a 19:30 GMT start? (I was worried about how late they would go, being deep stacked, but that doesn't seem to be an issue)

Re: Punters Lounge Online Poker Series (PLOPS)

This is planned for the second weekend in January 2008 on Virgin. There will be satellites weekly for each event (10 weeks). Winners of each event will be awarded a Virtual PLOPS Bracelet (Award) Direct buy in to the main events is allowed for those not wishing to go through the satellites. Event 1 NLHE Heads Up Tournament €50 + €5 Buy In 3000 Starting Chips / 10 Minute Blinds Saturday 12th January, 18:00 GMT Satellites to Event 1 These will run every Saturday up to the Event They will start at 18:00 GMT €5 + 50c Buy In 1 in 11 progress to next round 1 Seat is Guaranteed 2000 Starting Chips / 10 Minute Blinds Seats won to PLOPS Event 1 are transferable but non refundable. Multiple seat winners will be refunded equivalent cash prizes instead. All Satellites will be focus games. Satellites are limited to 32 Players per event. They are first come first served!! Qualifiers GaF? RandR gazza271 Fenner rivrdu Event 2 (Main Event) NLHE Tournament €100 + €10 Buy In 5000 Starting Chips / 20 Minute Blinds Sunday 13th January, 15:00 GMT Satellites to Event 2 (Main Event) These will run every Sunday up to the Event They will start at 18:00 GMT €10 + €1 Buy In 1 in 11 progress to next round 1 Seat is Guaranteed 3000 Starting Chips / 20 Minute Blinds Seats won to PLOPS Event 2 (Main Event) are transferable but non refundable. Multiple seat winners will be refunded equivalent cash prizes instead. All Satellites will be focus games. Qualifiers moFace Morlspin Gazblades Jolly We reserve the right to amend details as appropriate
Is it too late to get involved - how can I access the password? Not sure how I have missed this - is it the same password for each event? Good work for getting this set up by the way. Moneyivey