** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Suggestion - fruit machines section?

Re: Suggestion - fruit machines section?

and from my experiences playing them i can say that i dont think they are random ' date=' they work in a pattern for say 5 mins and then it changed[/quote'] :rollin:rollin:rollin Quality comment If they aren't random, they are fixed against you.

Re: Suggestion - fruit machines section? No they dont. Total bollocks. If they work in a pattern then why do you ever stop playing them? Surely, if it is a pattern then you can just keep on winning. No, he didnt have a crowbar. People can print a receipt, collect and then go play again you know...

Errrrr' date=' think you will find you can take out more than £500. You just get a voucher :unsure[/quote'] i think you will find that you cant take out more than £500 at a time :) which is what i said ;)

Re: Suggestion - fruit machines section? Did I call you a mug? Don't think so... If you havn't lost any money yet, then trust me - you will. I guess you will just have to learn the hard way. But, I guess you know best, right?

Did I call you a mug? Don't think so... If you havn't lost any money yet, then trust me - you will. I guess you will just have to learn the hard way. But, I guess you know best, right?
your right i probably will learn the hard way , when i lose £40 in 5 mins in it one day :unsure but im enjoying playing it and its made me a profit so far , £360 :nana so i appreciate you trying to warn me off them , and your probz right but you cant deny that its fun playing the roulette especially when your winning :dude

Re: Suggestion - fruit machines section? Read this thread with interest. Most of you know what I do for work and there is a guy who lives in the midlands who is making about 2 grand a day on the fruit machines. OK he does not break into them and and he does not have a key to the safe. However what he is doing im not sure. He allegedly has a device which causes the machine to pay out the jackpot over and over again until the machine is empty. he has been doing this for years apparently. Why has he never been caught. Simple the pubs and night clubs dont even know they have been conned. £100 to £200 from each machine 5 - 10 locations a day in an area and who would notice. i wish i knew how he does it but not sure he would tell me lol.

Read this thread with interest. Most of you know what I do for work and there is a guy who lives in the midlands who is making about 2 grand a day on the fruit machines. OK he does not break into them and and he does not have a key to the safe. However what he is doing im not sure. He allegedly has a device which causes the machine to pay out the jackpot over and over again until the machine is empty. he has been doing this for years apparently. Why has he never been caught. Simple the pubs and night clubs dont even know they have been conned. £100 to £200 from each machine 5 - 10 locations a day in an area and who would notice. i wish i knew how he does it but not sure he would tell me lol.
I know about this device, but if he gets caught, he's going to jail for quite a while.

In William Hill I've seen receipts for £1000 and £1500;)
well on the screen before the game starts it blatantly says - " the most that can be won in one play is £500" maybe they are quiting and re-entering the game or perhaps playing virtual racing :)

well on the screen before the game starts it blatantly says - " the most that can be won in one play is £500" maybe they are quiting and re-entering the game or perhaps playing virtual racing :)
OK mate that is per spin, you can try to get the balance and print a receipt much higher than that;)

Read this thread with interest. Most of you know what I do for work and there is a guy who lives in the midlands who is making about 2 grand a day on the fruit machines. OK he does not break into them and and he does not have a key to the safe. However what he is doing im not sure. He allegedly has a device which causes the machine to pay out the jackpot over and over again until the machine is empty. he has been doing this for years apparently. Why has he never been caught. Simple the pubs and night clubs dont even know they have been conned. £100 to £200 from each machine 5 - 10 locations a day in an area and who would notice. i wish i knew how he does it but not sure he would tell me lol.
Yeah I know about this devise as well. Im sure it works, by disrupting the payout mechanism. Basically when you get a pay out, the machine calculates how much it has paid out, before stopping at the required amount. Im sure this machine stops the reader acquiring this information. I know on the older ones it used to use magnets to disrupt the readers, but dont know if it still uses this, or something else now :\ Theyr very expensive generally to obtain, because theyr so easy to use. You just jam them inside the coin despenser, and that usually does the trick. But they are illegal, like Paul says, and can get you into serious sh1t, even if a barman caught you using it

as long as you be smart and patient ' date=' i believe u can win :)[/quote'] How? :wall That is total rubbish:lol You can't overcome the house margin in the long run. There is no way to give yourself an edge. Why do you think bookmakers like them so much? Save your £20s and start looking for events that you can give you an edge. For example E/W betting in certain races. It is possible to make money gambling.

How? :wall That is total rubbish:lol You can't overcome the house margin in the long run. There is no way to give yourself an edge. Why do you think bookmakers like them so much? Save your £20s and start looking for events that you can give you an edge. For example E/W betting in certain races. It is possible to make money gambling.
your luck is in for a certain amount of time , then you think your lucky and keep going for it and lose the lot , but if your smart and walk away the chances are it will be with a profit:)