Poker Sunday 28th October

morlspin

Poker Sunday 28th October  

1. 1.

• No Poker
    • 16:00 GMT- Pokerstars Deep Stack (5000 starting chips - 30 minute blinds)
    • 18:00 GMT- Nordicbet $2,000 Freeroll
    • 18:30 GMT- Virgin Festival Weekly Final
    • 18:45 GMT- Virgin V Roll 100,000 V Points
    • 19:45 BST- Virgin Festival Sat
    • 20:00 GMT- Betfred Womens Poker Tour Super Sat
    • 19:00 GMT- Parbet Win A Sponsorship Tournament (200 MPP)
    • **20:30 GMT- Laddies Pub Poker Championship - PL Representing The Britannia**
    • 21:30 BST- Paradise 50 Up Club

Re: Poker Sunday 28th October Is it right that we have had the qualifiers to the monthly final in the virgin 100k v points as focus games but not the final? wheres the logic in that? Im gonna be away at the NFL in london tomorrow so cant play my place, if anyone wants to play for me lemme know, 50-50 split if you cash

Re: Poker Sunday 28th October

Mansion has adjusted their times accordingly. The $150' date='000 is at 8pm tonight. The biggest tournament I have ever played in, and I have a quandary, should I responsibly stay at home and prepare, or go to the pub and watch the Arsenal-Liverpool game?:unsure[/quote'] go to the pub and watch the footie but stay of the wine m8;) Good luck by the way:ok

Re: Poker Sunday 28th October Decent night overall. Picked up $45 (for $3) on dobbin's advice in bet direct / 32 red game, but out of v-roll final in 39th when I raised to 4 times BB, then called a bigger all-in with KK against TT - T on the flop, and I'm out. 10 x PL left in final 16 - :hope to all

i dont often agree with morls but do this occasion seems a bit daft especialy as it is an invite only tourney
It's only invitation in that you have to pre-register, unlike the V points final which you had to qualify for. Personally I disagree with having pre-qualify events as focus games since it naturally does exclude some people.

Re: Poker Sunday 28th October It's only invitation in that you have to pre-register, unlike the V points final which you had to qualify for. Personally I disagree with having pre-qualify events as focus games since it naturally does exclude some people.but i had to work all last night didnt look just assumed it would be the same as other weeks sorry cant get the quote right

Guest gazza271

Nice one Gazz' date=' dont know how often you play at that level but would you say there was much of a difference? (apart from no sitouts!)[/quote'] I qualified from a $13 MTT very early stages there were a fair few muppets :lol Mid stage it tightened right up, I got lucky twice when my 1010 held up against AA and KK :$:lol:lol with a 10 on the turn and again with AQs V AKs when I hit a flush on the river. Tightened right up before the money and then a crapshoot while all the short stacks went all in for several minutes. Deffo should be more PL'ers playing, if I can get ITM then FFS one of us should bring it home one day and at $24000 for 1st it's worth having :ok Rambling cos a bit pi$$ed but in simple answer to your question :lol, no, did'nt feel out of my depth :ok