** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Through the cards on Sunday...and Monday...and Tues...etc

DC

Lets' see how far a tenner will last today. Trying to lay one horse in each race and rolling bank + profit every time- won't be enough time to put up the reasoning for each lay, hence posting in this particular section. 19 races....can it be done?! I doubt it, but it'll be fun trying eh? Anyone else wanna join in? Feel free to add your lays as we go along! :ok

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Through the cards on Sunday Summary Black Jacari unplaced @ 4.3 Fairy Festival lost @ 13.00 Go Amwell 3rd @ 5.3 Bosun Breeze 2nd @ 8.0 anyone spot the pattern here? .... yup the results are getting tighter.... :hope

Re: Through the cards on Sunday Summary Black Jacari unplaced @ 4.3 Fairy Festival lost @ 13.00 Go Amwell 3rd @ 5.3 Bosun Breeze 2nd @ 8.0 Abfabfong lost @ 13.5 Jasmine's Hero unplaced @ 5.0 (only just mind....!) 3.10 Bath Terminate @ 7.4

Re: Through the cards on Sunday Summary Black Jacari unplaced @ 4.3 Fairy Festival lost @ 13.00 Go Amwell 3rd @ 5.3 Bosun Breeze 2nd @ 8.0 Abfabfong lost @ 13.5 Jasmine's Hero unplaced @ 5.0 Terminate lost @ 7.4 Worlds Heroine lost @ 7.4 Cool Judgement BAD JUDGEMENT got up and won on the line

Re: Through the cards on Sunday Well I almost made half way !! - having to play in every race does mean you maximise your chances of going bust. Still, there's hope for the future and I'll come back and have another go soon, but not today. In the meantime check out the '£25 to....' thread because here I'll be attempting a simliar thing with maybe only 1 or 2 lays a day :hope

• 3 weeks later...