** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Through the cards on Sunday...and Monday...and Tues...etc

DC

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Through the cards on Sunday...and Monday...and Tues...etc

1 more go...... 1320 Market R - Lord on the Run to place - 10 @ 1.48 to win 4.56
Nice work Danny. That was almost inevitable! :lol Going to have one more crack at this! :hope:lol Bet 1 | MR 1.20 | Lord on the Run to place @ 1.50 | £10 With you on Oops too danny. Trainer hasn't had a placed horse in last 11 runs. :hope
Unlucky again guys. :puke

Re: Through the cards on Sunday...and Monday...and Tues...etc Well done Danny and Stewart! :clap Ok, just re-jigged one of my poker accounts so 1 more go!!! (tll you what, i haven't half paid for some bookies xmas parties this last week or so - im in the worst form of my life :$) Bet 1 | Hereford 1.40 | Lay Trackattack for a place @ 5.40 | To win £2.11

This was goign to be mine! So i'm with you here! Unfortunately the price is too high now for my £10 so no bet for me!!! GL mate!
You can lay at below £2 mate. Just put a £2 order in at 1.01 Change it to £3 at 1.01 The bet will split into 1 x £2 bet and 1 x £1 bet Cancel the £2 bet Change the £1 bet to the correct odds And voila ... :ok:ok

Well done Danny and Stewart! :clap Ok, just re-jigged one of my poker accounts so 1 more go!!! (tll you what, i haven't half paid for some bookies xmas parties this last week or so - im in the worst form of my life :$) Bet 1 | Hereford 1.40 | Lay Trackattack for a place @ 5.40 | To win £2.11
Yeah, I saw youre Nintendo DS thread, it went just like this. Thought you were quite unlucky personally, but when youre lucks out, your luck's really out.

You can lay at below £2 mate. Just put a £2 order in at 1.01 Change it to £3 at 1.01 The bet will split into 1 x £2 bet and 1 x £1 bet Cancel the £2 bet Change the £1 bet to the correct odds And voila ... :ok:ok
Heyhey, nice one mate! :clap

Lay Brave bugsy @ 7.2 to win 1.71
Well done Danny and Stewart! :clap Ok, just re-jigged one of my poker accounts so 1 more go!!! (tll you what, i haven't half paid for some bookies xmas parties this last week or so - im in the worst form of my life :$) Bet 1 | Hereford 1.40 | Lay Trackattack for a place @ 5.40 | To win £2.11
Christ Sake ......