X Factor 2007

Disclaimer: Given that it's a TV phone-in show, if you're stupid enough to follow my lead and bet on this, you probably want your head examined! Still, tis all good fun, and Paddy Power have odds up straight away, and two who I would have expected to be amongst the favourites are MASSIVE value, IMO. :) Rhydian is undoubtedly an arrogant sod, but has an awesome voice. I originally thought it wouldn't be suited to pop, but he nailed Abba the other week and is good looking enough to be a 'housewife's favourite' type of contestant. 16/1 at Paddys is insane. Even more bewildering, brother/sister combo Same Difference are 25/1. They're hugely energetic, I can see Simon's point when he called them annoying but they're a lot of fun, have great voices, and the family dynamic should be helpful, definitely compared to the two groups formed just for the show. Recommendation is to keep stakes SMALL (that goes for all bets on this!)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: X Factor 2007 I have had a silly tenner on Daniel De Bourg. As louie said it's hard to understand how he has'nt allready made it. I mean his showbiz name should be enough alone. Getting hammered on betfair right now I've just taken 7.2 about half an hour ago and he's 5.5 clear favourite now.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: X Factor 2007 Have seen the song list, thoughts follow with odds for first eviction, all from Betfair: Same Difference (3.85) - Tragedy - Not the greatest song choice, but I think they're a decent group, and think 4's is way too low for the pair. Rhyidan (6.2) - I'd Do Anything For Love - Are they kidding us? One of Meat Loaf's top songs, which should suit Rhyd's voice perfectly, and he's 2nd favourite to go out? Crazy odds. Niki (7.2) - Nothing Compares 2 U - Reasonably good choice, some doubt over whether her voice is quite powerful enough for it - odds look about right. Alisha (7.4) - Dreams - I think that's Gabrielle's one, not Mac/Corrs one. If so, looks an awful choice - incredibly bland. She's my pick to go straight away, doesn't have the personality or the voice. Kimberley (9) - It's Raining Men. Okay, she's incredibly annoying. She does have a pretty good voice though, and she's good-looking in a really chavvy way. I think she's this season's Chico, and the irritating song works in her favour in this case. Expect an OTT performance which Simon hates, ready for him to change his mind about her in a few weeks. Beverley (12.5) - I Will Survive - Will she? She seems incredibly nice, incredibly well-meaning, and incredibly dull. For those of us who've seen About A Boy, I'm almost SURE she'll end up 'singing with her eyes closed' at some point in the next few weeks, if she stays that long. My 2nd choice for eviction. Hope (16) - Umbrella - Supposedly the champions elect, which makes you wonder why the hell they're being given this crap to sing, especially since they did it the other week and didn't exactly look great then. Emily - (17) - I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) - Young kid + health problems + awful song pick = MAJOR problems, surely? I'm guessing that they're hoping the public will like her because of the tragic background, etc, but that could just as easily put people off voting for her because they'll be worried about how she'll hold up. Leon (10.5) - Can't Buy Me Love - Incredibly little money available here, suggesting barely anyone wants to lay him. Not sure why, the sob story of having a single-parent doesn't really help much, IMO, and the voice is okay without being great. The song may help, as it's a classic without being overplayed/sung on these things. Andy (25) - I Don't Want To Talk About It - My mum's picked him to win, but it's a REALLY weird song choice. A good one, but doesn't seem remotely suited to his voice. Futureproof (30) - She's The One - Bland song, but the harmonies are good enough for them to be able to do well with it. Possibly oversung, but shouldn't do too much harm - they should sail through here. Daniel (36) - Heaven - Favourite on Betfair, and probably the most talented, he gets Heaven - blah. I love the original, but almost all of the covers of it or versions done on this kind of show have been super-bland, and I doubt that'll change tomorrow night. Still, should be good enough to survive easily. Tips: 1st Elimination 2 points on Alisha at 7.4 1 point on Beverley at 12.5 Winner Another point on Rhydian at 21

Re: X Factor 2007 Kimberley - Told you she's being pushed as Chico 2. Her voice is actually fairly good, if she's given the right material she may well get to the final 4 or 5. As predicted, Simon's making nasty comments - "fine if you like karaoke on a big budget", I still fully expect him to be raving about her in a few weeks. Andy - I think he's messing this up big time - overenunciating it, and he's not the right 'type' to do it. You need someone growly to get over the heartbreak of it, he just seems sorta mildly upset. Futureproof - Blah. I was expecting these guys to be really good, but they seemed to overcomplicate it - and the stupid gurning from 2 of them surely hasn't helped. Oh, and sack their bloody stylists! Safe for now, as five different looking young guys should always get enough votes from this show's target audience to last a while, but they should improve big time soon. Beverley - Who the hell is dressing these people?! Once my eyes got over the dress, and the backing dancers, I was quite impressed. Certainly showing more than I thought she had, and should definitely be safe for tonight. Emily - Okay, are we going for "let's outdo the worst outfit yet seen" EVERY time here? She also sounds bloody awful to me, and am very glad to be on her to go. Big odds drop, from about 17.5 at the start of the show to back, to about 6.6 to lay at one point. Leon - Eek!! What the hell has he done to the song, ma?! Simon looks as if he's trying to work out the most tactful way to describe this as "complete shite". Speaking of "complete shite", my crappy internet connection stops me getting on this here. When Louis Walsh is slaughtering your performance like this, you have major problems. Would say he's almost certain to go here. Danni's quote of "You only lost it in the middle section" presumably means the middle section consisting of everything except the first and last notes!! 6's currently available on Betfair is insanely generous. Same Difference - The girl's the best looking girl in this by a loooooong way. I also think their style is perfect, in stark contrast with just about everyone else - I can imagine them stealing the show at a 50's night with the innocent jock/head cheerleader kinda comparison. As for the performance itself, it's fine. Nothing great, but nowhere near the train wreck of the previous two. Louis slagging THEM off doesn't hurt as much as his attack on Leon, since he was blatantly against them from the start and he always goes after Simon's acts anyway. New bet: 1 point on Leon to go at 6 on Betfair.

Re: X Factor 2007 Niki - Holy shit, she looks awesome here. Might have to change my mind about the SD girl being the best looking in the competition - it's certainly not the landslide I thought it was. This was a really solid performance, nothing show stealing at all, but steady enough to set her up well for future weeks. Gone from a real outsider last week to 6.2 2nd favourite now. Alisha - An incredibly bland performance of an incredibly bland song, and worryingly, it's not one of the worst few so far! No chance in hell of winning, very little chance of going out tonight, unfortunately given my earlier bet on her. Rhydian - Here we go! Crazy hair, but compared to some people so far, he looks fine. Performance is a show stopper, and the odds on him plummeted justifiably. Daniel - Here comes the guy with an album out, and huge expectations as the major favourite pre-show. As I said yesterday, I love Heaven, but it's overcovered on these things. And ouch, as he gets to the chorus, he's not doing much for me... I think he's struggling here, certainly given the odds at the start, and he's now drifted to 5th favourite. Hope - WTF is the first girl wearing? Looks like ITV are trying to get extra viewers hoping for a 'wardrobe malfunction'. Actually LOADS better than when they did it the other week... current favourites on BF, and probably just about worthy of the tag. Winner odds at the moment are insanely close between the top 5: Hope 6, Niki 6.2, Rhyd 6.4, Futureproof 6.8, Daniel 7.4, Andy a touch back at 8.6

Re: X Factor 2007

Rhydian is undoubtedly an arrogant sod, but has an awesome voice. I originally thought it wouldn't be suited to pop, but he nailed Abba the other week and is good looking enough to be a 'housewife's favourite' type of contestant. 16/1 at Paddys is insane.
I agree with you about Rhydian. I took SkyBet's 25/1 last Monday on the odd, Scandy-looking welshman. Happy to lock in a profit and lay that off is he drops to 5's. Just something about him that tells me he'll do well, but not quite win :ok

Re: X Factor 2007 Odds on Betfair here for the 2nd elimination, along with song choices and thoughts. Am posting odds where there's £40 or more available at or above those odds, because there's a couple who are available at very high odds but for only £2. Same Difference (4.5) - Breaking Free from High School Musical - I think someone's SERIOUSLY overestimated HSM's popularity among target voters here. I really like them and hope they have a few weeks left in it, but I'm half expecting them to be gone tomorrow. Emily (4.5) - I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman - Screams bland. Given her problems last week, she looks like she could well be a casualty tonight. For me, it's between her and SD to disappear. Alisha (5.4) - Say A Little Prayer - Ugh. Bland again. However, being in the bottom two last week could well mean that she gets a slight bump in votes from her fans, so just about safe. Leon (6) - Home - Bizarre odds for him, with a tiny bit available at much higher odds but this being the only reasonable sum of money on there. Westlife have just covered this, apparently, and he's done it previously on the show so it's a song he and the audience will be familiar with. I think the low odds here are just because of last week's debacle, but whoever decided to do a swing version of Can't Buy Me Love screwed that one up before he'd opened his mouth. Should be much smoother this week wtih something he knows well, can't see him going. Beverley (9.6) - I Have Nothing - Too 'shouty' to do her much good, not bland enough to do her much harm. Was good last week, surpassing my expectations by a long way, and is too good to go here. Andy (11) - Stayin' Alive - WTF?! This is probably make or break for him - a good performance here of a song which seems COMPLETELY unsuited to him could see him become a serious contender, possibly one of the two or three favourites. If he screws it up, which seems likely, he may be fighting to stay in. Daniel (12) - Build Me Up Buttercup - Last week was practically 'How to throw away a chance at winning in 4 minutes', and they give him this to get back on top?! I love the song but can't see it being suited to him - have just watched Clay Aiken doing it on AI2 (the things I do for research!!) and that hasn't helped my opinion of Danny doing it well. In a very similar position to Andy. Rhydian (22) - The Phantom of the Opera - The most predictable choice EVER. Although Hope run it close. On the other hand, there's a reason everyone knew he'd do it - it's perfect for him, and he'll nail it, showing off his charisma. He's currently at 9 to win, and have just topped up my bet with 3 more points - I can't see any way he's above 6.5 after this show, so may be worth jumping on and laying off soon afterwards if you're less confident he'll win. (On a side note, REALLY struggling to see what he'll do with Motown next week, so will be keeping a close eye on that.) Niki (22) - My Heart Will Go On - If you do want to bet on her to go, I think you'll be able to get much higher odds than this tomorrow, probably over 50s. If you do want to bet on her to go, I also think you're insane. Best performance of the night last week, and gets one of the biggest songs here by a LONG way. Plus Celine Dion is star guest and will possibly be praising it, which can't hurt. Futureproof (22) - If You Don't Know Me By Now - Much more available on Betfair if you want a £2 bet, as high as 55. That said, they're still not a remotely likely pick, even with a crap song. Their widespread appeal should see them safe for a good few weeks yet. Hope (22) - Lady Marmalade - 22 is actually more like 70 if you want a tiny bet, again. Having said that, still looks short! The only TINY chance they have of going out is if their fans are too distracted by the costumes to manage to pick the phone up. Sluttiest girl group around doing sluttiest song around should equal HUGE success though. Winner odds: Futureproof 5.4 Hope 5.5 Niki 6.4 Leon 8.8 Rhyd 9 Andy 9.2 Daniel 10.5 Bev 22 Emily 26 Alisha 29 SD 48 (although barely anything to back at ANY odds here, bizarrely) After tomorrow I expect Hope, Niki and Rhyd to be comfortably ahead of the rest, unless Andy and/or Daniel pulls off an incredible performance. SD, Emily, Alisha and Bev are the next four out IMO, unless there's a mind-blowingly bad performance. Bets: To go SD 4.5 2 points - Crap song choice. Emily 4.5 3 points - Bland song, bland person. Expecting SD and her to be bottom two, think Dannii and Simon will vote to keep SD as they have more potential, Louis and Sharon will go for Emily, and it will go down to least votes. Probably her (which is why I have more on her), but could well be SD. Andy 11 0.5 points - Unlikely, but just enough of a possibility to have a nibble. Daniel 12 0.5 points - See above. To win Rhyd 9 3 points (will probably lay part off, at least, after the show) Niki 6.4 2 points Please bear in mind I bet low stakes, and would advise that so should you - it's the X-Factor, for goodness' sake!!

Re: X Factor 2007 Tonight's show play-by-play (ish!) Hope - Here we go. Never mind the vocals, what are they gonna be wearing?! Okayyyyyyyyyyyyy... Simon, you are close to being an idol of mine, but you're getting SLEAZY here. I'm practically expecting you to be wearing a massive fur coat and gold chains when we go to the judges. Judging on vocals alone - I closed my eyes for 30 seconds or so, since it was the ONLY way I'd judge on vocals alone! - I thought it was a decent rendition of a vastly overrated song. Can't see it winning any female fans, though. Leon - This is dire. Admittedly, it's not quite as bad as last week's debacle, so he should be safe, but it is AWFUL. Louis really doesn't like him, does he? And getting in the Westlife plug while slagging him off - sheer class, Mr Walsh!! Beverley - Blah. She's not bad, she's just BLAND. And I'm sure I'm using capitals too often here, so apologies. Boring but prob safe, IMO. Alisha - Available at 5.5 to go just before she starts. Doubt it'll change much. She's my only loser out of the ones I consider to have any real chance of going, so hoping she nails it. Oh God, this is BAD. Odds dropping like a stone, and I think I've lost some cash here. Bah. She's at about 3.05 midway through the song. Oh, and the bow looks dumb! 2.5 as Louis' ridiculously positive comments start. My 'doubt it'll change much' prediction looks incredibly dumb now, but I'll leave it for comedy value. Now about 2.8, but very little money there. Same Difference - I have them to go AND to win, not sure what I want this to be like! Sod it, they're entertaining, keep em in. 4.1 at the start, btw. Okay, this is a LOT better than I was expecting! Major odds drift, as well - now at 6, as they enter the last verse, and up to 7 as they finish! I definitely need Emily to feck this up...

Re: X Factor 2007 Louis 'Westlife' Walsh doesn't like kitsch and camp. WTF?! Daniel - If he fecks this one up, do I lay off? Tempting - he's on about 7 after 1 verse, but it's so mindblowingly bad he might actually go here! Okay, I lay a 0.5 point bet at 4.1!!! Remember I backed him at 16 - THANK YOU DANIEL! :D (Feck, if I'd waited a minute I could have got bloody 3.85!) Rhyd - Show stealer, surely? Remember he was tipped at 9 pre-show by me to win, let's see how it goes here... Is 5.4 to lay as winner post-performance, having just come up with the greatest 3 minutes in X-Factor history. I am hugely green on him and no way in hell am I laying off - he's ridiculously talented. Would have preferred them to leave Sharon's obvious joining his side stuff a week or two more, but still. Emily - I need this to be crap. OH YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Not only does she put in a stunningly inept performance, comments post song make Sharon look deluded and Emily look arrogant. Nailed on to go, surely? Briefly tempted to lay at 3.55, bearing in mind how awful Alisha was too, but sod it. Futureproof - Bland as hell, but helped by coming after that talentless kid. Andy - Oh god. Dreadful. Odds went down to 8 or so, but didn't lay off in time. Nowhere near as bad as Alisha, Emily and Daniel so won't go. Niki - Very good, as expected. Clearly between Niki/Hope/Rhyd to win now, IMO. All at between 4 and 5 on BF.

Re: X Factor 2007 End up -1.55 points for the day thanks to my profit on Daniel, but that is an INSANE decision, even by X-Factor standards. Emily is complete crap AGAIN and somehow avoids the public vote, Alisha is nearly as bad and 3 judges decide to send Daniel home? Ridiculous (and normally you can work out some reason for them doing it, to help with the betting, but I'm lost here!) Ah well, could have been a lot worse if Daniel HAD stayed, but would probably have been worth it not to have to sit through Alisha again next week!! Winner odds atm: Niki 3.9, Rhyd 4, Hope 5. Can't see past those 3, to be honest. Very happy to have got on Rhyd early :)

Re: X Factor 2007 Entertaining read, fellow depressed football fan, but Daniel was seriously bad and I do not see how he was ever one of the favourites to win. That, of course, is not saying that Emily or Elisha can hold a note in a paper bag, but he was the worst. Just a note...you mentioned that next week is motown but it was mentioned that it is Big Band next week.

Re: X Factor 2007 Terific stuff Jaded! Had a feeling Sharon wasnt going to lose another girl, nomatter how bad they were, and they really were awful. Didnt she pick 3 terrible contestants. I'd be careful in the betting in the first 6 weeks or so, some strange results i reckon to come. The final 3 will be what most people think but its how we get there that may baffle us. Keep it up Jaded!

Re: X Factor 2007 And one's gone already - feck off 'Lady Shivas'"! My respect for the Sun has just trebled (admittedly, it was so low to start with that this isn't THAT much of an achievement) as they show the stupid little bitch beating another girl up and her mother shows a damn sight more class than Emily ever has and pulls her out of the show. Full preview tomorrow morning guys. :ok

Re: X Factor 2007 Looking at the songs for this week Hope & Andy will have a tough time and the favs for eviction (SD & Alesha) have got very very popular songs and i think this will save them (even though Alesha shouldn't be saved as is terrible). Hope look like a gang of slappers and they were portrayed earlier in the series as totally unlikeable..........to be knocked out as individuals before the rest of the young girls then they really must have horrendous voices - backing singers were used to drown them out last week but for some reason the judges say that they like them. If hanky panky does land them in the bottom 2 though they will be saved, Danni will do whatever Simon says and Sharon will also be on her best behaviour for the next couple of weeks. That for me leaves Andy in trouble as picking songs no-one has heard of is a very bad strategy!! .....................as you might guess though i'd like Hope to be evicted and I'd even condone a beating from Emily for the mega attention seeking one who does the splits

Re: X Factor 2007 Nice first post Donner :ok A couple of kids I teach think Hope have a good chance of going, for similar reasons to the ones you state above. I doubt they'll leave (again, as you said, Danni and Simon should manage to save them in the event of them being in the bottom two), but I wouldn't be surprised to see the odds drop fairly severely. For those people who haven't seen the song, it's 'big band' week and Hope are doing Madonna's Hanky Panky - hmmm, can Simon have his next mid-life crisis OFF screen please?! Other songs, with Betfair odds. Andy - 4.00 - This guy's in love - Uhhhh... pass on this one. Singing a song no-one knows CAN'T be good, can they? Agree with donner that this is a poor choice, but odds are still unappealing. Alisha - 2.84 - Valerie - Hmm... she's crap, but it's a very popular song. Probably slightly too low - apart from anything else, there are a surprising number of Sharon fans out there so she may get them voting for her with the other two gone. Beverley - 8.00 - Feelin good - Awesome song, should really suit her. Definitely gonna stay. Futureproof - Odds are screwed, there's tiny amounts at 25 and 26, then nothing till 4.00 - Can't take my eyes off you - Not sure about the song, don't know if any of their voices are strong enough for it. Would consider it at about 21 or so... Hope - 21.00 - Hanky panky - See above Leon - 12.5 - Fly me to the moon - Decent laid back version of this should see him absolutely fine. Nikki - 70 -All that jazz - Show stopper! Rhydian - Nothing much there - Get the party started - Show stopper number 2! Same difference - 5 - Reach - Popular song, suits their style, they should be fine. Looking back, the odds on Andy aren't that bad... 1 point on Andy at 4, 0.5 points on Hope at 21, 1 point on Leon at 12.5 just because it seems fairly wide open and the odds are reasonably attractive.

Re: X Factor 2007 Okay I have been following this closely and am not one for after eventing but I back Rhydian at 22/1 & layed it all off at odds between 9 & 6's so am green on betfair with a few quid to play with, I fancy an upset 2nite with one of simons three bands to get booted out. I think Alisha should get through as ITV will not want Sharon to loose interest by having all her group out. So I have taken the 75/1 & 80/1 to on Alisha with a view to lay. Fingers crossed eh!!!!

Re: X Factor 2007 Leon - Mindblowingly average. Started off looking nervous, grew into it slightly. Should be safe, Futureproof - Here goes, time to see if they HAVE got the voices for a classic. Ugh. On the plus side, I like the suits... Very little else going for them, though. Bland bland bland. My 20-year old female friend thinks they're 'okay, not much feeling but they're in tune and harmonies are good.' New bet: 1 point on FP to go at 16.

Re: X Factor 2007 Niki - Come on! Hmmm... not quite as awesome as expected. Two-horse race between her and Rhyd still, surely? REALLY don't like her attitude towards Simon when he criticises her either. Rhyd - YAAAAAAAAAAY! HO-LEEEEEEEEEEEE SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Odds dropping at the awesomeness of this, and clearly favourite now. If anything, the only slight criticism is it went too long. First minute was awesome and could have ended left the audience wanting more IMO. That was hit or miss, and he hit it HUGE. From 4.2 or something at the start to 3.4 at the end of Simon's gushing praise. SD - I think the right performance here could see them in with a good shout of the top 3. I also think there's virtually no chance in hell of Reach BEING the right performance, but I've been wrong before... Yup, wrong again. I have a massive grin fixed to my face by the halfway point. Dark horses to lose to Rhyd in the final?

Re: X Factor 2007 Niki - Come on! Hmmm... not quite as awesome as expected. Two-horse race between her and Rhyd still, surely? REALLY don't like her attitude towards Simon when he criticises her either. Rhyd - YAAAAAAAAAAY! HO-LEEEEEEEEEEEE SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Odds dropping at the awesomeness of this, and clearly favourite now. If anything, the only slight criticism is it went too long. First minute was awesome and could have ended left the audience wanting more IMO. That was hit or miss, and he hit it HUGE. From 4.2 or something at the start to 3.4 at the end of Simon's gushing praise. SD - I think the right performance here could see them in with a good shout of the top 3. I also think there's virtually no chance in hell of Reach BEING the right performance, but I've been wrong before... Yup, wrong again. I have a massive grin fixed to my face by the halfway point. Dark horses to lose to Rhyd in the final? Alisha - Can she PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE not suck? ****, dreams DO come true! This really suits her. And I'm not sure whether it's the song, or just that she's so used to being in the bottom two that she's no longer getting uptight, but she looks amazingly relaxed for once. Odds hover around 3 during the song and leap up to 3.5 as Simon compliments her, then 3.95 straight after the judges finish. Hope - The big one for me... Okay, they've lost the revealing outfits. Is that good for them, as it's not alienating as many female viewers (although the song might), or bad, as it's losing them male fans (who are less likely to vote anyway.) CRAP. Judges like it, so probably okay, but CRAP song. Andy - Oh my GOD. Bland bland bland MAX, made Futureproof look awesome. Louis was spot on with the comments about the song, as well. Could lay off at evens and really can't be bothered, because there's no way I see ANYONE else going here. Bev - Blah. Not as bland as Andy or Leon or FP, but not great. Very surprised by the massive praise from the judges. Current thoughts on top few: 1. Rhyd 2/3 Niki/SD, PROBABLY in that order. 4/5/6 Leon, Bev, Alisha - I think people will warm to Alisha if she continues to improve. Futureproof, Hope and Andy look without a chance to me, Hope trading at 5.6 is ridiculous.

Re: X Factor 2007 Right then, I have waited long enough, and can see the guy winning, but now is the time to lay off my bet on Rhydian. As I pointed out in post 8, I took advantage of Sky's 25/1, and have laid it off on bf at 3.4 to lock in a nice profit :cow. Will I be cheesed off if he wins or his odds drop a lot further? Of course I will, but there is something about this 21st century version of Max Headroom that tells me he'll not have enough popularity to carry him through the final stages. Finally, wish I'd taken your tip on Andy going tonight - he stank !!! Keep up the good work Jaded :ok

Re: X Factor 2007 gutted with the result yesterday, as per previous post i wanted Hope and Andy in the bottom 2...........unfortunately i couldn't watch it live last night so didn't have chance to lay off my bet on hope when they got in the bottom 2:wall, think the main reason that Andy survived was the running order of the show and him being on 2nd last & FProof being on 2nd, in all series of Xfactor / American Idol early slots are a major disadvantage and only the best performances early on keep a contestant out of danger. You all probably know that but does anyone know if the running order / lineup is revealed like the song choices are? If anyone can find out it'll be crucial for the eviction betting :notworthy..............Alesha will always get a nice middle slot as she's the only young girl left so this needs to be considered next week

Re: X Factor 2007 If anybody would know the running order it might be those funsters over at Digital Spy but I don't think the running order's seemingly out in the public domain for some reason (you'd bet your life the bookies would set their odds accordingly if they did know the running order). Lord knows what the odds were right before the bottom two were announced (surely theyed have been suspended for fear of insider betting!?). In-running Futureproof were 14/1 and Hope were 25/1 after Andy performed though.