• 22.00 The Sun Freeroll League

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ** Poker Wednesday 3rd October **

Nice one Karl - :clap:clap:clap Thats 3 Plers out of 12 in the Grand Final
Yes, very good win. I missed the HU, but saw the previous 30 minutes. Be honest though, were you dealing those cards yourself? ;) Others betting in to you when you had (not in consecutive hands) AA, QQ, AA and then the poor soul whose 10 10 got called by your K 10, only for a King to come on the flop. :dude A joy to watch. Up against mo and croc in 2 weeks time - 12 players with 3 prizes (1 each?) - £1250, £750 and £500. :hope:hope:hope

Re: ** Poker Wednesday 3rd October ** woo hoo well chuffed had me luck at times and took ages to finish that guy off,just like to say a big thank you to the backroom boys (voiceofjoe McG) a PL party in the final a 1/4 of the field :hope :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer

Re: ** Poker Wednesday 3rd October **

woo hoo well chuffed had me luck at times and took ages to finish that guy off' date='just like to say a big thank you to the backroom boys (voiceofjoe McG) a PL party in the final a 1/4 of the field :hope :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer[/quote'] Vwd good luck to you and the other plers in the final.

Re: ** Poker Wednesday 3rd October ** Ohhhh dear..... Another late night at work for me, thinking of you all playing in the league game (just like the freeroll the other night), and what happens when I log on to PL this morning? Another cancellation. MUWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! :lol If only my powers extended to the cards I was dealt. :sad