Lathmeister steals $300 from PL Players

Sir Puntalot

Lathmeister steals $300 from PL Players  

1. 1.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Monday Sep 24th - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL!

Just trying to make Nade and Wurzel1 jealous. They are mean. However i may re instate Wurzel1 back to the slackest worker EVER!!!
You could always give Nade a job. Then Wurzel1 might get a promotion to second slackest worker ever.

You could always give Nade a job. Then Wurzel1 might get a promotion to second slackest worker ever.
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin I'm back at Uni next week so i'm too 'busy' to get a job ;) :rollin

has anyone been able to get on then for the torni' date=' or has it been re arranged?[/quote'] Don't think anybody's got in. :sad If the site isn't up in time, I believe BPP points will be awarded on the basis of how much bollocks has been posted in this thread. I think Sharpe1ne is going to take my crown. :cry

Since they swopped over they have been a joke' date='sent dozens of e-mails(and i think a few others have too)about crashing in the afternoon and all i got back was the bog standard "we are having trouble at the mo"[/quote'] and rightly so if you are tossing it off on the pancrack as well(crashing in the afternoon!!! lol) i have had 2 free £10 credits for sending complaint emails about it sharpe