Lathmeister steals $300 from PL Players

Sir Puntalot

Lathmeister steals $300 from PL Players  

1. 1.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CANCELLED - Monday 8th October - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL

Seeing as these idiots have posted their usernames on the forum i'd have thought it would be easy for paradise to ban them.:spank
I'm loathe to put a large dollop of blame on the players who just picked up the password and tried it on. The b'strd ex-PLr without honour :@:@:@:@:@:@ who violated the trust of his fellow forumites and spread the password around should have his balls cut off with a blunt instrument. I speak as one who even refuses to give passwords to my own brothers - who are PL members, but don't make the effort to contribute. Sending out the PM's with the pw in just (say) 15 mins before before the tourney start might be useful ..... even though that might effect the ability of some people to play in the tourney.

Re: CANCELLED - Monday 8th October - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL Agree that it looks like added value will have to be the way to go in the future. Personally I wouldn't have a problem with higher buy-ins, but I don't see any need for it either. A $1 buy-in seems to be enough to deter the scumbag freeloader element, and would still make it accessible to active PL members who aren't regular poker players

Re: CANCELLED - Monday 8th October - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL Maybe I've been thinking about this a bit too much but I think, some dark and wet night in Lisbon, down a seedy dark alleyway, a baseball bat across the back of the neck would go someway to helping us all feeling better about the situation. It's a shame that private areas are not available on some poker site somewhere. So, for instance, PokerStars would have a PL area where the only players allowed to play there have been pre-confirmed by PL mods. (This would only need to be done once for each member) So in the first instance all players on the best player table could be pre-confirmed, then new, eligibible players added from time to time. Once a player is pre-confirmed he/she can play any game within that PL section without any need for passwords or anything like that, knowing that only PL members are allowed to play there. The host site could then run forum and inter-forum challenges, tables, leagues etc as and when they wish, without the hassle that has happened here. So it would run like our own private poker site and we could run our own challenges on there too...like massive freerolls! Just putting my thoughts down here...there may be obvious reasons why this wouldn't work, but it sounds good in principle.:ok

• 6 months later...

Re: REARRANGED - Monday 8th October - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to P

Looks like I have to cancel this and re-arrange it. :sad Can anyone who is logged in, please unregister, otherwise it will just cause more complications with getting the prize money back for the next one. :ok
im in wooohoo fck knws why my username is learner dr.... must have benn drunk when i set this up
dont cancel im in LOL
This tournament will be invalid, all funds will be taken back from prize winners. Sorry, but we'll get it arranged for another day.
lathmeister who's sat out now nope he's back playing again.
tried to to take out the only guy who was still playing to keep the money safe' date=' but no. who is 'learner dr' ?[/quote']

Re: Lathmeister steals $300 from PL Players Holy shit, that's low. Especially when you think how much we get out of the forum - from the daily Diary to the added value tourneys/leagues - to then steal from them is unbelieveable.

Re: Lathmeister steals $300 from PL Players It's worth pointing out that everyone else that was in the tourney paid the cash back without any problems. It was the correct act of a gentleman.

Re: Lathmeister steals $300 from PL Players What a slimeball. :spank As others have said more eloquently, it's VERY short-sighted and I'm a very firm believer that "what goes around, comes around" and "as ye reap, so shall you sow" and, my personal favourite from schooldays "I'll get you at playtime, you snivelling piece of sh1t" (you didn't mess about with those nuns, I tell ya). :moon to lathmeister, in all your disguises. Do we now get a $700 freeroll from Paradise? :unsure

Re: Lathmeister steals $300 from PL Players I remember this well, I logged in as soon as finished work without knowing it was cancelled, I am Sure it was slapdash that told me. But to take £150ish it's disgraceful Also for PL as a whole to give him this amount of time to repay the amount was very generous I am sure if he had financial difficulty you would have accepted terms with him, Which I would think you had already offered. He has been a very Naughty Lad, And Hopefully he will learn by his mistakes

Re: Lathmeister steals $300 from PL Players What a CNUT!:spank How low can you get. Let's all send multiple emails to Badbeat exposing this untrustworthy cretin. Post up his details Gaf so we can all villify him.

Re: Lathmeister steals $300 from PL Players Well What a Thief.... He saw a chance to win some cash and then pinch it knowing that PL couldnt do anything about it...Thats pretty sad There is always 1 bad apple in a bunch

Re: Lathmeister steals $300 from PL Players Hi all before my account gets locked I thought i would post a personal apology to you all. I should never have taken the funds from PL in the first place and to spend them is not on and I agree I am a total D1ck for doing so. I will not beg for forgiveness as it probably doesnt deserve it. if you can just send me a email or PM to my account I will come to a weekly arrangement which will not be broken as my partner now knows and she is kicking my ass. funds will be returned I GUARANTEE

Re: Lathmeister steals $300 from PL Players This guy always come across like a complete tool (much like morlspin :)) so its no surprise really, if I ever come across him there will be a severe recompense :@