EPT Freerolls

runadrum

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: EPT Freerolls 3rd break - 16 left, and I'm now 8th, with 58k in chips, just above average. Thanks to spurman for the railing, but it's time for beddy-byes for the Kentish Man. Not bad for nowt, this - when's the final? EDIT - 4th for £30 - tried to rob with my last 70k, and got my fingers burnt - no miracle. wh17sep07ug7.jpg

Re: EPT Freerolls

Unless I'm using the wrong link' date=' it looks like the Metro site is still showing yesterday's password? Doesn't seem to have affected numbers registering though as over 800 so far, so maybe everyone's broken the code. :\[/quote'] :sad Its available elsewhere

Re: EPT Freerolls Clue alert:drums Tra la la, la la la la One banana, two banana, three banana, four Four bananas make a bunch and so do many more. Over hill and highway the banana buggies go Coming on to bring you the Banana Splits Show Tra la la, la la la la......... Four banana, three banana, two bananas, one All bananas playing in the bright warm sun, Flipping like a pancake, popping like a cork, Fleagle, Drooper and not forgetting Snork. Tra la la, la la la la, Tra la la, la la la la